Author Topic: pre-contest cycle advice?  (Read 7665 times)

matrixgh

• Getbig II
pre-contest cycle advice?
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:28:36 AM »
Iam planing to run a precontest cycle for 8 weeks, my stats 225lb iam about between 8%-10% bf , what do u guys thing of this cycle? should I add, change  or get rid of it of some compound?

tren 100mg/ed
prop 50mg/eod
masteron 50mg/eod
anavar 50mg/ed
and gh 5iu/ed
ill be dropping prop and gh for last 2 weeks before a show and add anadrol, should i also drop anavar and replace with efedra?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: pre-contest cycle advice?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:04:58 AM »
Run 100 mg Tren/100 prop/100 Mast all ED along with the anavar as is and GH.

I've been thinking about a cycle quite similar to yours that I may implement for a small show this upcoming spring where I just want to play around and see how I can do tailoring my own cycle.

With that being said... Don't stress the water too much and by that I mean, don't pull the test prop to early.  Masteron and Tren will be keeping you very very HARD so you shouldn't retain much water.  Put in Anadrol 2 weeks out and start taking 3 ephedrine tabs daily.  Throw some Clen in too if you have it.  Pulling GH might not even be necessary at all.  Pull Test Prop about 3-5 days out MAX (again, maybe not even necessary  cuz of short esther) and use a diuretic like Dyazide as needed close to the show.  The diuretic will take care of any water you have left that the ephedrine hasn't taken care of already and leaving the Test and GH in longer will keep you looking fuller while the tren/masteron will ensure that you are hard as nails.

My 2 pennies... Curious to see how it goes for you.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 10:54:05 AM »
thanks for your advise bro , as a diuretic i have aldactone or u prefer dyazide better? the reason i go with 50mg/eod of test cause it blows me up like blow fish and I lose all muscle separation, also what do you guys thing adding slin while curbing up?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 12:05:04 PM »
I've neverused slin so I can't help on that one.  It's wierd that Test Propionate would blow you up even with Tren and Masteron in.

Aldactone is probably the better diuretic but trickier to use.  Both good options and safer than lasix.  You'll have to play around with that and learn your bodies response to figure which is best for you.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 12:36:31 PM »
Why no EQ?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 04:13:45 PM »
i plan on using aldactone as well, what do you guys recommend on dosage for that? and when do you start using and stop?
muscle

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 04:59:21 PM »
I second the use of diazide.  1/2 tab at 6pm and another 1/2 tab at 12 that night will drop the water nicely.

I just finished up a contest and this was my pre-contest cyc.

week 10-1 100mg tren ed
week 10-2 100mg mast ed, last week 150mg ed
week 10-2 100mg prop ed, dropped 5 days out, 100mg shot day of show for extra fullness
week  8-1 Var at 70mg ed
week  5-2 Halo at 20mg ed, last week 30mg ed
clen 120 mcg 2 on 2 off, last 3 days dropped to 40 mcg to hold carb load better
1/2 tab diazide 6pm night before show, 1/2 tab at 12 that night.
Also used showtime by scivation OTC diruetic
Carb load all day, day before show every 1 and 1/2 hours until full, switched to fat/protein meal when just hungry.
Morning of show, fat/sodium/carb load with pancakes and almond butter x2 for first two meals, rice cakes and almond butter up to show
Snickers and a bunch of honey prior to going out to prejudging during pump up.

FULL AND SHREDDED

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 06:53:37 PM »
nice brocty, very good layout and helpful, what would you recommend if using aldacatone? thats all i have access to
muscle

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 12:11:05 PM »
cant answer that bud sorry, never tried aldoctone so I don't want to throw out a protocol for it.  Seen a bunch around for it though