Author Topic: Hulk hogan claims 24-inch Pythons on Sportscenter today  (Read 24038 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Hulk hogan claims 24-inch Pythons on Sportscenter today
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2011, 05:37:09 AM »
hogan due to multiple surgeries is probably just over 6 foot nowadays

stallone is 5'7", wears shoe lifts

He was on Howard Stern yesterday and said he just had a 12 hour surgery done and it was something like his 15th overall back surgery.

Oh, and I assure you if this had been 1978 that kid wouldn't be riding Hulks Harleys around or wearing his old Championship Belt while fucking Hogans wife. That little bastard should be counting his blessings.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 06:12:57 AM »
He was on Howard Stern yesterday and said he just had a 12 hour surgery done and it was something like his 15th overall back surgery.

Oh, and I assure you if this had been 1978 that kid wouldn't be riding Hulks Harleys around or wearing his old Championship Belt while fucking Hogans wife. That little bastard should be counting his blessings.
he took alot of bumps and leg drops and even tho all staged or choreographed it still shocks the spine,back,hips over 30 yrs ,plus all the stuff he took over those decades wears the body down.def in terms of overall pop culture he is one of the most recognized people and great character in way he can turn his personality on and make people believe in hulkamania.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2011, 06:20:12 AM »
He did his back in because he kept looking through the keyhole into Brooke's room..
O

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2011, 06:31:16 AM »
he took alot of bumps and leg drops and even tho all staged or choreographed it still shocks the spine,back,hips over 30 yrs ,plus all the stuff he took over those decades wears the body down.def in terms of overall pop culture he is one of the most recognized people and great character in way he can turn his personality on and make people believe in hulkamania.
Yeah well I'm 6 4 and I go between 6 4 and 6 2 in a run of the day, and that's just because stuff compresses and shit get tired. And I ain't 56 years old with a lifetime of injuries, So I'll probally stand closer to six foot by the time I'm his age.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2011, 06:38:00 AM »
Yeah well I'm 6 4 and I go between 6 4 and 6 2 in a run of the day, and that's just because stuff compresses and shit get tired. And I ain't 56 years old with a lifetime of injuries, So I'll probally stand closer to six foot by the time I'm his age.
well ur big guy,i'm avg so with all the leg work i do i should be 5'5 by his age....

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2011, 07:40:50 AM »
 you guys base what's possible for arm size on the arm size of the largest pros. You think an arm over 22" or 23" is impossible because that was the arm size of Ronnie and others with huge arms. The problem is that pro bodybuilders are small men. The average height of pro is 5'8 or maybe 5'9, and they have frames that are smaller than average. Why? Because, the smaller the frame, the more impressive the muscles look. A man who is over 6'3 with a huge frame would never make it is a pro bodybuilder, but he could easily have 25"+ arms if he took the amount of steroids, GH and insulin that the pros take.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Thats right, the big dudes always look smaller in pictures, but put them beside regular people and they look monstrous. By looking at photographs most people would assume Lee Priest is bigger than Hulk Hogan, put them beside eachother and you get the idea..

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2011, 09:28:10 AM »
Let's say Sly is 5'8" and today Hogan is 6'3" that would mean Sly having atleast 5inches of extra height in his shoes to look this big against Hogan. But you can see by the build and proportions there is no way Sly is that short against Hogan. This was taken a few years ago when Sly inducted Hogan into the hall of fame.
Jeeez, have you not learnt that everything in wrestling is bullshit? The tape measures will be fake and the heights and weights hugely exaggerated. You can see in the Rock 3 pic that Hogan is obviously on a box or he would have the longest legs in history, look at where his waist is. Dude is prob 6ft 3 / 6ft 4 at his peak with 18/19" arms, now about 6ft 1. Sly is known for wearing lifts always, he's 5ft 8 max.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »
19 year old boys fuck the Hulkster's wife....pure Beta.
Legit LoL sir.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2011, 10:59:18 AM »
he knows his audience is made of retards who have no clue about weight lifting diet etc.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2011, 11:02:08 AM »
he knows his audience is made of retards who have no clue about weight lifting diet etc.

So you are a fan, huh?

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2011, 11:10:21 AM »
Jeeez, have you not learnt that everything in wrestling is bullshit? The tape measures will be fake and the heights and weights hugely exaggerated. You can see in the Rock 3 pic that Hogan is obviously on a box or he would have the longest legs in history, look at where his waist is. Dude is prob 6ft 3 / 6ft 4 at his peak with 18/19" arms, now about 6ft 1. Sly is known for wearing lifts always, he's 5ft 8 max.
He wasn't no 6 3, he looks that now, and can tell you he has lost tons of height, besides that, he was billied as 6 9 not 6 6 in the wwf, he wasn't that tall by no means, but he was closer to 66 than 6 3.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2011, 12:35:31 PM »
Down's Syndrome.

Its DOWN Syndrom - no s ;D thought I better point that out to you.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2011, 12:41:35 PM »
Doesn't syndrom have an E ? ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2011, 12:45:27 PM »
Its DOWN Syndrom - no s ;D thought I better point that out to you.

S and no S are both technically valid.

The UK typically uses the "s", and for some reason I always seemed to pay attention to that spelling.

Good catch though... watch out for those left over vowels. That letter "e" can get ya' ;)

io856

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2011, 12:47:07 PM »

the crowd should have been shouting "holy shit"