Author Topic: First start with GH, quick question  (Read 4108 times)

Brocty

• Getbig III
First start with GH, quick question
« on: October 12, 2011, 02:37:18 PM »
About to run my GH.  Starting out at 2 ius and working up to 4-5 ius for a year.

Quick question though, Im going away for a week, 1 month from now.  Would it be no good to have that week off and only being on for a month?  Should I just wait until I get back in a month or so to go on it?  Or just start ahead anyway..

I'm a competitive national bodybuilder.  Please only serious answers from experienced members ei Arnold junior, tbombz, stavios, etc.

Just have these kits sitting in the fridge and wanting to start and not sure if that week off will be detrimental or not..

Thx

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: First start with GH, quick question
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 02:56:20 PM »
About to run my GH.  Starting out at 2 ius and working up to 4-5 ius for a year.

Quick question though, Im going away for a week, 1 month from now.  Would it be no good to have that week off and only being on for a month?  Should I just wait until I get back in a month or so to go on it?  Or just start ahead anyway..

I'm a competitive national bodybuilder.  Please only serious answers from experienced members ei Arnold junior, tbombz, stavios, etc.

Just have these kits sitting in the fridge and wanting to start and not sure if that week off will be detrimental or not..

Thx
I would personally wait till I got back, but it really wouldnt make a difference in the end.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 04:33:14 PM »
thx hangclean,

Was thinking it really wouldn't make a difference in the end.

Just want to make sure im not wasting this stuff

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 06:04:38 PM »
Start now, then just take the 1 week off when you go away, then start back on it as soon as you are back, i often have to travel for work, usually 1 week to 10 days, so i just go off the gh while im away, no problem at all ;)
Thunderdome approved

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »
Start now, then just take the 1 week off when you go away, then start back on it as soon as you are back, i often have to travel for work, usually 1 week to 10 days, so i just go off the gh while im away, no problem at all ;)

Agree here, get it in your blood. The week off you'll piss like crazy and lose a couple lbs then you'll get it back in a couple days back on.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 08:31:17 AM »
Brocty,

Shocked you're just starting GH now with the precontest cycle I saw you posted in the other thread.  Anyway, why are you starting at 2 iu's?  Is this an affordability issue?  Start at 5.  2.5 AM/2.5 PM or sometimes a 5 IU (or whatever your full days dose is) blast IV post workout is good.  Increase your doseage after 6 months.  If you're a national level competitor and have the anabolic muscular base, don't hold back and wait anymore.  6 months @ 5 iu's and you will see drastic changes.  Increase from there if you have the $ to. 

My 2 penny's.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 12:08:35 PM »
Brocty,

Shocked you're just starting GH now with the precontest cycle I saw you posted in the other thread.  Anyway, why are you starting at 2 iu's?  Is this an affordability issue?  Start at 5.  2.5 AM/2.5 PM or sometimes a 5 IU (or whatever your full days dose is) blast IV post workout is good.  Increase your doseage after 6 months.  If you're a national level competitor and have the anabolic muscular base, don't hold back and wait anymore.  6 months @ 5 iu's and you will see drastic changes.  Increase from there if you have the $ to. 

My 2 penny's.

Thx for the input BigHer.  Yeah, Ive never ran the stuff and everyone under the sun is using it at the national stage so I'm making it a priority now.  IT"S A MUST.  Feedback from my last show was I need more leg size, especially in hams so im gonna take a few years off competing and hammer them hard.  I think I can afford around 4 ius for a year.  5 is really pushing it.  I'm in Canada, this stuff is not cheap at all.  I'd rather put the extra cash into blasting tren every now and then to push through plateaus.  

I guess im going off expereinced users advice from other boards, told me to start at 2 ius for the first month then go up to 4.  Should I say fuck that and just start with the 4?  If the money is coming in good 6 months from now I will forsure move up to 5-6 ius for the remainder.

Basically want to run GH and test year round, then blast every 6 weeks or so with tren, npp, drol etc. for 8 weeks, back to test for 6 weeks, repeat.  Something like that.  Any other suggestions?

Gonna stick with high carb/lower fat diet.  Still have fat meals just not as much as I have done in the past, want to look like a bodybuilder more year around then have 18 chins ya know

Maybe you can help answer a few questions.  Should I wait to have my big meals after my gh? or does that even matter?  Like for instance, for morning shots, huge break feast 30 mins after.  Then eat cleaner throughout the day until next shot in PM, then other big meal.  I guess what im asking when gh is fresh in the system, does it allow me to get away with these higher fat/carb/protien meals and utilize the nutrients effectively?  Is a window of 30 mins good time to wait before eating or just eat away?  Ive researched all this shit a thousand times but get mixed answers from everyone...  

You take gh IV post workout?  where do you administer IV?  

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 01:09:37 PM »
Thx for the input BigHer.  Yeah, Ive never ran the stuff and everyone under the sun is using it at the national stage so I'm making it a priority now.  IT"S A MUST.  Feedback from my last show was I need more leg size, especially in hams so im gonna take a few years off competing and hammer them hard.  I think I can afford around 4 ius for a year.  5 is really pushing it.  I'm in Canada, this stuff is not cheap at all.  I'd rather put the extra cash into blasting tren every now and then to push through plateaus.  

I guess im going off expereinced users advice from other boards, told me to start at 2 ius for the first month then go up to 4.  Should I say fuck that and just start with the 4?  If the money is coming in good 6 months from now I will forsure move up to 5-6 ius for the remainder.

Basically want to run GH and test year round, then blast every 6 weeks or so with tren, npp, drol etc. for 8 weeks, back to test for 6 weeks, repeat.  Something like that.  Any other suggestions?

Gonna stick with high carb/lower fat diet.  Still have fat meals just not as much as I have done in the past, want to look like a bodybuilder more year around then have 18 chins ya know

Maybe you can help answer a few questions.  Should I wait to have my big meals after my gh? or does that even matter?  Like for instance, for morning shots, huge break feast 30 mins after.  Then eat cleaner throughout the day until next shot in PM, then other big meal.  I guess what im asking when gh is fresh in the system, does it allow me to get away with these higher fat/carb/protien meals and utilize the nutrients effectively?  Is a window of 30 mins good time to wait before eating or just eat away?  Ive researched all this shit a thousand times but get mixed answers from everyone...  

You take gh IV post workout?  where do you administer IV?  

Gonna do my best to answer everything here... If I'm not able to, I'm sorry, but I am only going to speak from my personal experience...

1)  GH is a MUST at the national level and 4-6 IU's is most likely not earning a pro card, but depending on your genetics/physique, etc... you can hold your own on that, maybe...

2) GH will make you more dense which will make everything on you more 3 dimensional.

3) Don't waste your time starting at 2 iu... why are you waiting?  Go to 5.  5 is still low in bodybuilding terms.  Remember, the Russian kid Alexi is using 36 iu/day + slin.  Don't bother starting at 2.  Also remember, higher test and anabolics means you need more GH.

4) Rotating blasts of tren sounds like a good idea.  100 mg EOD at least.  npp and drol are cool but don't forget Masteron and EQ.  Test, Masteron, EQ, and Tren should all be rotated in and out at various times.  EQ should rarely come out and is vital as well but i didn't see you mention it.  Learning your body though and which products to cycle (including test) is key.  I do think that you should never go off, but don't blast test if you don't have GH to go with it.  Blast Tren :).  The more tren you take, the freakier you'll look.

5)  High carb/High protein diet is great.  Stop stressing the meals too much.  You'll see for yourself, but after 3 months of 5iu/day, good luck putting on any more than extra water retention.  You'll NEED to eat the fridge to grow.  Tren+GH at the same time and forget about it, you better be eating some crappy, calorie dense meals.  Your body just won't be able to carry fat after time on GH, it just can't.  I've had days when I'm on Tren+GH where i've had cheesesteaks, pizza, and ice cream before bed and I wake up just looking MORE FULL!!!  THis may sound ridiculous, but you'll see for yourself.  At this point, you're on lots of drugs and it's offseason.  Get the protein in and eat a lot of calories and you'll grow.

6) 15 mins after an IM or IV GH shot is plent of wait to eat.  As soon as its in your body, it starts getting into your blood stream little by little.  Eat clean or eat dirty after a gh shot.  The timing won't matter as much.  I prefer a nice cup or 2 of ice cream after my shot and a large container of egg whites which I'll drink.

7)  IV shots I administer in a visible vein, usually below my bicep by the elbow (like where doctors draw blood from).

8) If you are really worried about staying close to contest condition, rotate out longer esther test's for short esther (Sub propionate for enanthate etc...).

9) Read the gh15 bible.  Most everything I have said here is based off of what I've done on myself and has relly come from following gh15's protocols.  Don't listen to the haters either.  Follow the gh15 bible and you'll be good.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 01:45:09 PM »
Gonna do my best to answer everything here... If I'm not able to, I'm sorry, but I am only going to speak from my personal experience...

1)  GH is a MUST at the national level and 4-6 IU's is most likely not earning a pro card, but depending on your genetics/physique, etc... you can hold your own on that, maybe...

2) GH will make you more dense which will make everything on you more 3 dimensional.

3) Don't waste your time starting at 2 iu... why are you waiting?  Go to 5.  5 is still low in bodybuilding terms.  Remember, the Russian kid Alexi is using 36 iu/day + slin.  Don't bother starting at 2.  Also remember, higher test and anabolics means you need more GH.

4) Rotating blasts of tren sounds like a good idea.  100 mg EOD at least.  npp and drol are cool but don't forget Masteron and EQ.  Test, Masteron, EQ, and Tren should all be rotated in and out at various times.  EQ should rarely come out and is vital as well but i didn't see you mention it.  Learning your body though and which products to cycle (including test) is key.  I do think that you should never go off, but don't blast test if you don't have GH to go with it.  Blast Tren :).  The more tren you take, the freakier you'll look.

5)  High carb/High protein diet is great.  Stop stressing the meals too much.  You'll see for yourself, but after 3 months of 5iu/day, good luck putting on any more than extra water retention.  You'll NEED to eat the fridge to grow.  Tren+GH at the same time and forget about it, you better be eating some crappy, calorie dense meals.  Your body just won't be able to carry fat after time on GH, it just can't.  I've had days when I'm on Tren+GH where i've had cheesesteaks, pizza, and ice cream before bed and I wake up just looking MORE FULL!!!  THis may sound ridiculous, but you'll see for yourself.  At this point, you're on lots of drugs and it's offseason.  Get the protein in and eat a lot of calories and you'll grow.

6) 15 mins after an IM or IV GH shot is plent of wait to eat.  As soon as its in your body, it starts getting into your blood stream little by little.  Eat clean or eat dirty after a gh shot.  The timing won't matter as much.  I prefer a nice cup or 2 of ice cream after my shot and a large container of egg whites which I'll drink.

7)  IV shots I administer in a visible vein, usually below my bicep by the elbow (like where doctors draw blood from).

8) If you are really worried about staying close to contest condition, rotate out longer esther test's for short esther (Sub propionate for enanthate etc...).

9) Read the gh15 bible.  Most everything I have said here is based off of what I've done on myself and has relly come from following gh15's protocols.  Don't listen to the haters either.  Follow the gh15 bible and you'll be good.

Thx for taking the time to answer a lot of my questions.  Sounds like some very good advice in here.

I really dont have any intentions on earning a pro card, I just want to be competitive at the highest level here in Canada.  If it were to happen great, but i'm not gonna push things to the limit to get it done.  Wont ever consider touching slin myself, which pretty much means no pro card.  I like to bring a package that resembles earlier bodybuilding, tight waist, dense muscles, nice posing etc.  I am happy to compete once a year and maintain my career.  I have found the balance in life to do so.  I am hoping with the addition of gh, it will yield a more thicker/3D look, that is a new goal of mine.  I am hoping 4..then up to 6 over a year will help me get there.  I envy guys like Alexi, but in no way will I ever have the cash to spend or desire to have that type of regime in my everyday lifestyle.  I do love bodybuilding and competing, but just not to the extreme.  I will make more money through my career than I ever will the sport.

On to the Eq topic.  Really want to throw it in there, but I find my blood pressure just gets to damn high, especially with tren already in the mix.  Anxiety get high.  Perhaps I might give it another go and see how I tolerate it.  Of the two to choose though, I go with tren all the way as my number 1 pic.  Masteron will be included, forgot to mention that above.  My fav stack is prop, tren, mast and have a nice little cook who blends the three together in EO to produce a 100/100/100 combo, which is smooth and pain free.  I will be blasting with this every 6 weeks or so for 8 weeks, then back to test.  Throw in drol here and there, little NPP here and there.  I do like my short esters/eod shots.  Helps keep the water off especially with mast thrown in.  Not a big fan of longer esters.

I hear you on the diet aspect and thought id get an answer like that from you.  I will just gauge how I respond to gh and aas and eat away, but keeping the mentality of high carb diet.  I will assess along the way and if flatening out or just not feel im eating enough will keep increasing the cals eat big.  Eating big is not a problem.  I'm stoked to have this gh running through my blood and being able to eat eat and eat and waking up harder and harder.  Very stoked!!  This was a main reason why I wanted it in my offseason regime.  To eat and still look like a bodybuilder!!

Damn, really want to run at 5 ius now.  Gonna have to look ahead and see if im able too though.  In the meantime I will increase to 4 ius a day.  Shot at 2 different times of the day.  Something like 2 in morning and 2 at night.  Maybe a few thrown in the PWO, just not sure if im ready for IV though! lol

I appreciate your time Bigher.  Hope you can answer anymore future questions I have if something sparks up in the brain!!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 07:22:34 AM »
Thx for taking the time to answer a lot of my questions.  Sounds like some very good advice in here.

I really dont have any intentions on earning a pro card, I just want to be competitive at the highest level here in Canada.  If it were to happen great, but i'm not gonna push things to the limit to get it done.  Wont ever consider touching slin myself, which pretty much means no pro card.  I like to bring a package that resembles earlier bodybuilding, tight waist, dense muscles, nice posing etc.  I am happy to compete once a year and maintain my career.  I have found the balance in life to do so.  I am hoping with the addition of gh, it will yield a more thicker/3D look, that is a new goal of mine.  I am hoping 4..then up to 6 over a year will help me get there.  I envy guys like Alexi, but in no way will I ever have the cash to spend or desire to have that type of regime in my everyday lifestyle.  I do love bodybuilding and competing, but just not to the extreme.  I will make more money through my career than I ever will the sport.

On to the Eq topic.  Really want to throw it in there, but I find my blood pressure just gets to damn high, especially with tren already in the mix.  Anxiety get high.  Perhaps I might give it another go and see how I tolerate it.  Of the two to choose though, I go with tren all the way as my number 1 pic.  Masteron will be included, forgot to mention that above.  My fav stack is prop, tren, mast and have a nice little cook who blends the three together in EO to produce a 100/100/100 combo, which is smooth and pain free.  I will be blasting with this every 6 weeks or so for 8 weeks, then back to test.  Throw in drol here and there, little NPP here and there.  I do like my short esters/eod shots.  Helps keep the water off especially with mast thrown in.  Not a big fan of longer esters.

I hear you on the diet aspect and thought id get an answer like that from you.  I will just gauge how I respond to gh and aas and eat away, but keeping the mentality of high carb diet.  I will assess along the way and if flatening out or just not feel im eating enough will keep increasing the cals eat big.  Eating big is not a problem.  I'm stoked to have this gh running through my blood and being able to eat eat and eat and waking up harder and harder.  Very stoked!!  This was a main reason why I wanted it in my offseason regime.  To eat and still look like a bodybuilder!!

Damn, really want to run at 5 ius now.  Gonna have to look ahead and see if im able too though.  In the meantime I will increase to 4 ius a day.  Shot at 2 different times of the day.  Something like 2 in morning and 2 at night.  Maybe a few thrown in the PWO, just not sure if im ready for IV though! lol

I appreciate your time Bigher.  Hope you can answer anymore future questions I have if something sparks up in the brain!!

Take aspirin each day while on the EQ.  It'll thin your blood.  You'll want EQ in there.  Round, full, capped delts from EQ.  As gh15 calls it, the T-MET look (Test-Mast,Eq,Tren).

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 11:55:56 AM »

Even 4iu per should still add in, yes of course its not much but it will do something, for bulking take all 4iu PWO, contest prep 2iu AM and 2iu PWO or PM

Yes will give you a much better contest look

If he can only afford 4iu per day for a year he should still do it, if during that time he has a bit of extra money then he can blast higher dose for a month or so

If you can stay on Tren all year why not stay on it ;D the rotation is a good idea, i would prefer 8 weeks Tren A 100mg per day with the Test at stable dose then after 8 weeks replace Tren A with NPP 100mg per day then after 8 weeks return to Tren A again, Test dose should remain same all year, 1000mg per week, Mast should be used only for contest prep 6-8 weeks out is what i do, last 2 weeks of prep i take double dose of mast, EQ should be run throughout,600mg per week is fine if you dont want to go too high in dose, you can always interchange it with Deca, 3 months on EQ then 3 months on Deca, rinse and repeat

Yes, all you can eat GH buffet

Yep, get the food in

Ive never shot GH IV, only do in the delts as per bible :D

Also just train hard all year, it helps keep you looking in good shape while growing

X2

I just thought id add a few thoughts to what BiGHer already posted, very good advice
Thunderdome approved

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 08:32:51 AM »
I just thought id add a few thoughts to what BiGHer already posted, very good advice

Great input

Love the idea of rotating tren and NPP, SBuster.  Might have to give that a go.  Im basically going off tren every now and then to give the mental sides of things a break, ya know...

I like to have mast in there because I tend to ballon up like a fish on any kind of test, and Ive tried it all.  I like to have the mast in there for this reason, just to help keep me somewhat dry.

You think I should be blasting GH PWO with the 4 ius????  Interested in this..  Can you explain why this is better protocol then 2 and 2?

One more thing to mention.  Could I replace the EQ 600 with primo at 600?  Will it give the similar look??

Im trying to read through the bible but there is so much shit to sift through, I really dont care about Kim kardashin and shit like that

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 09:42:35 AM »
Great input

Love the idea of rotating tren and NPP, SBuster.  Might have to give that a go.  Im basically going off tren every now and then to give the mental sides of things a break, ya know...
The mental sides of Tren can get to you, so if you took Tren A 100mg per day 6 weeks then switched to NPP 100mg per day 6 weeks then back to Tren A again and so on

I like to have mast in there because I tend to ballon up like a fish on any kind of test, and Ive tried it all.  I like to have the mast in there for this reason, just to help keep me somewhat dry.
Mast is better than Nolvo for keeping the bloofy look away, in that case run a smaller dose all the time and maga blast it few weeks before contest

You think I should be blasting GH PWO with the 4 ius????  Interested in this..  Can you explain why this is better protocol then 2 and 2?
Some say that for bulking its best to take your whole daily dose of GH PWO, ive not tried it but i will start doing this at the end of the month, contest prep and for leaning out then splitting the dose up during the day works good

One more thing to mention.  Could I replace the EQ 600 with primo at 600?  Will it give the similar look??
Primo wont give a similar look to EQ, EQ gives a fairly unique look, ever see a race horse, skin vacuum  tight around the muscles, muscle full and looking like they will break the skin, thats EQ look,gh15 mentions looking like a horse, Primo is ok but EQ should be first choice, and if you run Primo you need a higher dose

Im trying to read through the bible but there is so much shit to sift through, I really dont care about Kim kardashin and shit like that
Yes it takes time, but whats in there is gold ;)
Thunderdome approved

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
Read the bible anyway... Don't sub EQ for Primo... USE EQ.

Offseason is about growth and if you aren't able to afford the gh then you need to maximize what you can use.  The most important period for growth is post workout.  Blast the single dose then to get it all in during that time.  Splitting is better if you can afford more.  Splitting will keep the gh levels stable in your blood and have a better fat burning effect.  Think of it this way... If gh was food... Would u rather eat 1 small meal in morning and 1 at night or get a monster meal in post workout when your body is desperate for the nutrients to help with growth??

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 10:43:43 AM »

Offseason is about growth and if you aren't able to afford the gh then you need to maximize what you can use.  The most important period for growth is post workout.  Blast the single dose then to get it all in during that time.  Splitting is better if you can afford more.  Splitting will keep the gh levels stable in your blood and have a better fat burning effect.  Think of it this way... If gh was food... Would u rather eat 1 small meal in morning and 1 at night or get a monster meal in post workout when your body is desperate for the nutrients to help with growth??

U KNOW WHAT IVE DONE RECENTLY WITH GH?

TAKE ALL PRE-WO

THEN GO WORKOUT, DO LIGHT CARDIO FOR LIKE 10-15 MINUTES. I TAKE ALL 4IU OF NOVOTROPIN ABOUT 45-60MIN PRE-WO, WORKOUT,DO CARDIO, THEN EAT AND THE CHANGES HAVE BEEN THE BEST COMPARED TO THE INITIAL 2IU AM/2IU PM. IT'S THAT OR IT'S FINALLY KICKING IN, I REALLY DONT KNOW, BUT I LOVE IT THIS WAY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 11:26:55 AM »
OK,

EQ - check, test - check, cycle in and out NPP/tren - check, mast - check.  Maybe some fun here and there with drol.  Been on GH at 4 ius for 3 days now.  Been very sleepy, seems like only side so far.  Oh and yes, hungry, but fresh post contest, so to be expected.  Up a lot in weight but ankles not swollen, viens still all through legs.  Midsection, still have abs, intercostals blurred, but food pushing medsection out, water is coming on a bit.  Back to prop/tren/mast at 150 eod just for now.  Will increase test when back from trip in a moth. Might stick with 2 and 2 for first month then play with PWO, because so damn sleepy.

NOSLEEP, how long have you been on GH at 4 ius for?  I like the idea of preworkout because I can go right to my PWO meal when completing my workout!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 03:06:11 AM »
OK,

EQ - check, test - check, cycle in and out NPP/tren - check, mast - check.  Maybe some fun here and there with drol.  Been on GH at 4 ius for 3 days now.  Been very sleepy, seems like only side so far.  Oh and yes, hungry, but fresh post contest, so to be expected.  Up a lot in weight but ankles not swollen, viens still all through legs.  Midsection, still have abs, intercostals blurred, but food pushing medsection out, water is coming on a bit.  Back to prop/tren/mast at 150 eod just for now.  Will increase test when back from trip in a moth. Might stick with 2 and 2 for first month then play with PWO, because so damn sleepy.

NOSLEEP, how long have you been on GH at 4 ius for?  I like the idea of preworkout because I can go right to my PWO meal when completing my workout!

FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS PRE-WO. BEEN ON GH FOR 4 WEEKS ENTIRELY THOUGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »
the nosleep

damn, im trying to read through bible but I fall asleep as I get through a few pages, maybe this is why someone told me to start at 2 ius for the first month.  Body seems to be adjusting to the 4.  Thyroid hormone may be needed here fellas. 

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 02:26:43 PM »

Real Primo is a way better steroid than EQ.  Problem is most UG primo is just EQ labeled as Primo.  LOL!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 02:50:01 PM »
the nosleep

damn, im trying to read through bible but I fall asleep as I get through a few pages, maybe this is why someone told me to start at 2 ius for the first month.  Body seems to be adjusting to the 4.  Thyroid hormone may be needed here fellas. 

T3 in low doses, but I'd save that for contest prep. Try ephedrine, since adding it in I no longer need an hour nap ED or fall asleep at the wheel like I was before!

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »
T3 in low doses, but I'd save that for contest prep. Try ephedrine, since adding it in I no longer need an hour nap ED or fall asleep at the wheel like I was before!

Fuk, this almost happened to me last night after my back workout, no joke.  Was dozzing off.  The addition of gh plus post contest eating has made me pretty lethargic

Actually like the idea of ephidrene, plus got a all inclusive trip in a month.  Little ECA will help out a bit. 

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 08:45:01 AM »
Fuk, this almost happened to me last night after my back workout, no joke.  Was dozzing off.  The addition of gh plus post contest eating has made me pretty lethargic

Actually like the idea of ephidrene, plus got a all inclusive trip in a month.  Little ECA will help out a bit. 

It was sorta "funny" at first, but after about 2 months of literally having to schedule naps during drives over an hour it got to be pretty dangerous. That and my parents (I work from their home office) would really think I was fucked up because I'd snore sitting up awake and sleep for an hour on the couch after lunch and snore like a bear and sweat all over the place. LOL seriously they thought I was dying. Then I dropped 45 lbs in 12 weeks and they're like HUHHHH?