Author Topic: D mass or Halodrol clone ??  (Read 5690 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
D mass or Halodrol clone ??
« on: October 12, 2011, 04:54:59 PM »
D-Mass:

DMZ (Dymethazine)
MAX LMG (Progestin)

K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: D mass or Halodrol clone ??
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »
ok I ordered the Halodrol clone, thanks for the input guys  :D
K

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
Halodron's the better choice.  I heard it's very similar to the steroid turinabol.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »
Halodron's the better choice.  I heard it's very similar to the steroid turinabol.

thanks man, I ordered it and waiting for it.  A few years back I tried IBE Epistane and it did nothing. The D-mass looks more of a "wet" affect and way more harsh.

Turinabol is here – The closest legal thing to Anavar.

This legal pro-steroid molecule is actually one conversion step away from the original German steroid Oral Turinabol.

The chemical name of our “Turinabol” is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol. It is NOT on the controlled substance list, therefore it is legal to purchase and use without a prescription. However it is only one step away from the illegal steroid chlor-dehydro-methyltestosterone -- A.K.A, the original German Steroid known as Oral Turinabol.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

This legal pro-steroid has been sold under the brand name “Halodrol” which gained tremendous popularity for its incredible effects. This product has been sold under other names such as H-drol, Chlorodrol, and Helladrol. It is not uncommon for users of these steroids to gain 10-15lbs of lean mass in 4-6 weeks.

The results from Turinabol are comparable to the combined effects of Anavar and Dianabol. Like Anavar, Turinabol offers hardening and vascularity effects making it excellent for a cutting cycle. On the other hand, Turinabol offers solid mass and strength gains similar to Dianabol but without the risk of gyno or excessive bloat.

The androgenic potency of Turinabol is fairly low, so the risk of hair loss is fairly low. Other temporary side-effects may include increased blood pressure, prostate enlargement, and liver toxicity.

To read the full profile on Turinabol (Halodrol), visit the Halodrol page for information on effects, side-effects and recommended stacks.

If accompanied with a high protein diet over a 6 week cycle, typical results from Turinabol include -
10-15lbs of lean mass
2-3% reduction in body fat
Increased strength
Improved muscle hardness and definition

Side-effects from Turinabol can include -
Increased blood pressure
Lower back pumps
Liver toxicity
Increased cholesterol (LDL)
K

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 05:11:27 AM »
D-Mass:

DMZ (Dymethazine)
MAX LMG (Progestin)

there  is no clone of the authentic halodrol run. not even the 2nd halodrol  formula. the 3rd halodrol formula they are still making clones of but its crap or lets just say its ok for OTC supplement its not like turinabol like the first 2 runs the first run was turinabol with desoxy methyl testosterone and a masking agent the second halodrol run was just sctructured just like turinabol.The 3rd halodrol run was just crap nothing hormonal waste of cash - IMO you dont want to take progestins either. thats like a rip off of legal gears methyl 1-progestone wich is even better than this products progestin as it had better bioavailability I dont think either product is methylated and both have very poor bioavailability. Id save your cash and buy some dbol tabs or turinabol tabs or even anavar if you have never cycled and want to use a oral steroid that will produce gains.these OTC products are just fool ya steroids.its not like back in the days where you could buy M1T or superdrol over the counter made by the real good companys. since you bought it post the exact structure on the box I find it hard to believe its a hormone or a turinabol pro-hormone. should of just bought real T-Bol. some of these OTC products have nasty side effects.The real halodrol was only made for a month and a half and it was made by bruce kneller someone with great powder connections. they stopped making the original formula after somebody sent it in to don catlin for testing. then gaspari and kneller released the 2nd batch that was just a turinabol pro hormone not as good as the first batch made. they even stopped making that due to heat on the product. the 3rd halodrol was mainly herbal crap.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 05:33:59 AM »
H-DROL by CEL is still widely available and that's 1-2 molecules away from 'real' t-bol, it's a very good mild oral steroid.

The first halodrol was a combo and those AAS are still available separately.

The 'new halodrol' that i think that WW refers to is the 'liqui-caps' by Gaspari is BS.

+ Every oral designer i've used from CEL in my cycles has worked like it was supposed to.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 08:08:28 AM »
hi whitewidow - I meant to say I ordered a clone of the original halaodrol, it is called halo-plex and is "4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol" 25mg

This is the same as what Luolamies Hdrol has - "4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol"

I did look at dbol and it it my first choice, but I have no source for it. You  are 100% correct about using the real gear.

I have read these Hdrols/halo-plex's give good results and pretty mild on sides.  

thanks guys for the input.

Luolamies - what else have you run with success ?
K

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »

Luolamies - what else have you run with success ?

Do you mean these ex-otc/designer products or EVERYTHING i've used?

I assume it's the first, formestane, epi, m1t, sd, p-stanz, those are the best otc stuff i can think of the top of my head. I've used a lot along test. I got a ton for next to nothing, but that's another story.

Right now, i'm on test e, deca, epistane and just started hgh for the first time. Epi is good with any test, because it gives a little boost and is very anti-estrogenic...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »
Yes thats the one just stay away from the gaspari halodrol. this is their 3rd run halodrol just herbal crap to my knoledge nothing hormonal in it. I think the brand you guys are talking about are the 25mg tabs?the structure is the tbol prohormone structure so as long as its good raw mterial it should work. but why not just buy real turinabol? its not that expensive. for 100 tabs of 10mg real turinabol your looking at around 45-50$. even cheaper if you buy in bulk. turinabol is a great oral steroid for a newbie you can do a Tbol only cycle and get good gains if you use it right. start off at about 30mg daily for a week and jump up 10mg a week run it for 4-5 weeks and you will get some nice lean gains.just a mild dianabol-IMO

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 11:51:23 AM »
Yes thats the one just stay away from the gaspari halodrol. this is their 3rd run halodrol just herbal crap to my knoledge nothing hormonal in it. I think the brand you guys are talking about are the 25mg tabs?the structure is the tbol prohormone structure so as long as its good raw mterial it should work. but why not just buy real turinabol? its not that expensive. for 100 tabs of 10mg real turinabol your looking at around 45-50$. even cheaper if you buy in bulk. turinabol is a great oral steroid for a newbie you can do a Tbol only cycle and get good gains if you use it right. start off at about 30mg daily for a week and jump up 10mg a week run it for 4-5 weeks and you will get some nice lean gains.just a mild dianabol-IMO

You are correct, after 2nd run of Halodrol Gaspari started making HLG - Halodrol Liquid Gels which were ATD + 60X0. After HLG they switched to Halodrol MT which was some D-AA + some herbal shit.

Still easier to get H-drol clones though, tons of em floating around otc on the web. Helladrol is one, quality and good # for the $$$
all drugs - TPPIIP

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 03:59:59 AM »
Do you mean these ex-otc/designer products or EVERYTHING i've used?

I assume it's the first, formestane, epi, m1t, sd, p-stanz, those are the best otc stuff i can think of the top of my head. I've used a lot along test. I got a ton for next to nothing, but that's another story.

Right now, i'm on test e, deca, epistane and just started hgh for the first time. Epi is good with any test, because it gives a little boost and is very anti-estrogenic...

Which brands of Epi, sd and m1t do you recommend? Though not sure if m1t can be bought OTC online anymore can it?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 06:13:42 AM »
Which brands of Epi, sd and m1t do you recommend? Though not sure if m1t can be bought OTC online anymore can it?

DONT BUY HARD ROCK SUPPLEMENTS, HALO PLEX AND METHASTADROL.

They're supposed to be superdrol clones and halodrol clones, but they're either complete bunk, or severely underdosed.  I take 5 pills of their superdrol clone "methastadrol" and I don't feel shit. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 06:25:58 AM »

Chaparral labs
CEL
Stealth labs
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 10:37:11 AM »
Chaparral labs
CEL
Stealth labs

Thanks buddy. My megavol was chaparral labs and seemed gtg. Will have a look on my lunch break for their other products.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 09:40:32 PM »

Dynamic _____ Ep-Stane ( forgot the whole name) - tested, legit
Iron Labs Epi XTREME

both still easily found and sold @ good prices.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 01:24:03 AM »
I ordered 2 bottles of megavol, 1 Epi  and their halodrol from chaparral labs. Going to dose the megavol at 50mg then peak at one hundred mg a day tlwards the end. When I did 100 mg one day of megavol last time my training was so so much better. Was moving weights I had never touches for easy reps. Very strange.

Sherif how is the halodrol going? Feeling it yet?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 02:11:35 AM »
I ordered 2 bottles of megavol, 1 Epi  and their halodrol from chaparral labs. Going to dose the megavol at 50mg then peak at one hundred mg a day tlwards the end. When I did 100 mg one day of megavol last time my training was so so much better. Was moving weights I had never touches for easy reps. Very strange.

Sherif how is the halodrol going? Feeling it yet?

I honestly believe that no one needs to go over 30 mg per day with that stuff, let alone 100 mg. I think that's pure insanity and even if you can handle the sides you are just wasting your stuff...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 05:23:40 AM »
Lol you reckon? I did not feel it much when I dosed low but maybe it needed time to kick in. Saying that my bp felt through the Roof and I got really oily skin. Are stretch marks a side effect of this stuff? I got bog stretch marks on my Lats, biceps and shoulder area after the cycle :s

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 09:21:26 AM »
recommend any thing else for sides with these products like stuff for gyno?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 10:01:34 AM »
Lol you reckon? I did not feel it much when I dosed low but maybe it needed time to kick in. Saying that my bp felt through the Roof and I got really oily skin. Are stretch marks a side effect of this stuff? I got bog stretch marks on my Lats, biceps and shoulder area after the cycle :s

30 mg is more than enough and in no way 'low' just give it a few days. Stretch marks can come with or without gear, you gain a lot of weight and size and BOOM the skin can't keep up.

PS. Don't mess around with your BP.

recommend any thing else for sides with these products like stuff for gyno?

Nolvadex or if you wan't to go OTC use ATD.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG