Author Topic: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbolone Ace is the only answer...  (Read 40253 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbolone Ace is the only answer...
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 07:36:33 PM »
Its not fat, its water i do the same thing, eat clean for a few weeks then eat like a pig and you fill up with water not fat.

For the record, you CAN get fatter on tren.

Coming to the end of my 2nd vial of tren a/test p/mast@75mg each, 1ml a day, and at least 1 of the 2.5kg I've gained is lard. But after months of eating clean, I've been eating like an absolute fucking pig, mostly chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate, chocolate cake, so much sugary crap it's been a struggle to fit my 30 egg whites a day in...

I estimate the tren gives me nearly 2000 calories a day leeway - tomorrow I'm back to eating clean again, because eating this much shit is just unhealthy and I'm getting sick of it, but it's been a nice few weeks... reckon it'll take me about three days to be even leaner than before, but over a kilo beefier.  I'm switching to 50mg prop, 100mg tren daily when this stuff run out.

Wife says it's like sleeping next to an electric radiator, and she's started getting out of bed before I wake up and give her yet another lengthy.   :(   Darn woman.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »
Its not fat, its water i do the same thing, eat clean for a few weeks then eat like a pig and you fill up with water not fat.

yes,, water,,and if he really eat like a fat pig and i mean eat junk food all day ....then yes he will gain some fat especialy if testosterona is higher ,,but what bodybuild eat liek fat pig all day long? i mean you got to have some balance,, even if i want i cant eat junk all day ,,there is diff between 3 times a day mcdonalds and good home cooked jerman or sushi or jamaican or some good pizza,,bodybuild dont just sit eat junk all day long,, i dont sit eat chokolatos all day long ,, id eat it maybe on a bar of kashi with chokolat on it but over all there is balance that need to be kept ,, i mean after all you are a bodybuilder!

if you are on hgh high dose you can also eat pure junk all day long but again its not healthy ,,on trenbolona high doses you can eat higher junk and be forgiven and get in great shape into the 6% but again eating junk all day long is just not good for anyone not bodybuild and not regular fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 09:48:42 PM »
I find that amusing. Not knocking on Gh.

There are many ways to skin a cat though.

Many means to an end.

i agree. i think it makes some people right down crazy. creates mental issues in some people..i have seen it. some guys on tren are no fun to be around that is for sure
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »

i agree. i think it makes some people right down crazy. creates mental issues in some people..i have seen it. some guys on tren are no fun to be around that is for sure

mental issues come from within the fella,,trenbolona will increase it it may make you a crazy fella if you were primed to it before hand,, if you are a big partyier avoid this drug ,, do they? no they dont avoid it  lol WHY? and you are in floridana americana if not mistaken right? so you know very well what high level bodybuiold is ...and you know how important is trenbolona ace in it....

trenbolona ace is the ONLY DRUG THAT WILL MAKE YOU CONFIDENT ENOUGH THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A MILLION DOLAROS FREAKY MUSCLE MACHINE,,IT IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT WILL MAKE A FELLA THAT NEVER DANCE START SHAKING HIS BODY IN HIS CAR BECAUSE HE SUDDENLY IS SO DAMN LEAN AND RIPPED THAT ONLY MUSCLE SIT ON BONE HE IS ALL VEINS AND MUSCLE AND THICK NICELY SKINNED MUSCLE...THAT WILL MAKE YOU SHAKE SOME OF YOUR BODY IN A CAR AND NOT LOOK RETARD SINCE WHEN YOU GOT PURE MUSCLE ON YOU AND LEAN MEAN MACHINE EVERYTHING YOU DO VISUALY LOOK BETTER!

you wont need no mirror on trenbolona ace when it is sitting in blood on constant level for long time....the mirror wont be needed friend,,why? because you CAN FEEL THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A MOTHR FUCKIN MILLION DOLLAROS,, YOU CAN FEEL THAT MUSCLE IS CHEETA LEAN ON YOU AND YOU CAN FEEL THE LOOKS YOU CAN FEEL THE AWE YOU CAN FEEL AND SEE HOW FELLAS GIVE YOU RESPECT EVERY WHERE YOU GO ,, AND IM TALKING 250LB FATZOS...NOT ONLY WHORES WHO SUDENLY ALL OVER YOU WANT TO OPEN THEIR LEGS ANYTIME YOU PASS NEXT THEM,,

dont balonie around with what trenbolona ace is ,, it is the strongest it is the most effective and most efficient drug in the bodybuild arsenall ,, there is no! replcment for trenbolona ace ,, there never was and ther enever will be ,, there is no!

only on trenbolona ace a 200lb fella 5'11 can walk around and make fellas 50lb bigger than him insecure about how they look ,, only this drug can make it ,, ONLYU THIS DRUG ,, and ! on normal normal food intake as in no special diet friend,, and you know! it

look at the zeez fella the fella who dies the narcotic addict...zeek? zeez? whatever his name was,, he has a video when he jumping around in some garage or parking lots and say what you got for me what you got for me man ,, jumping at the camera....my pupils know what video im talking about,, the zeek fella is on trenbolona there...look how impressive this little shmock look like ,, he is tall and smaller...but look big! look dense! ,, look quality ,, look volumized from within to a lower degree than advance bodybuild...yet he didnt do no bodybuild lol he was kjust a fella on trenbolona and narcotics lol with some testosterona lol look at how his physiqe transmit there desire ,,this is what women will be looking down when they pass by from them being attracted to it..this is the power of trenbolona...

if you take this and become serious bodyhbuild and only do hormones and do bodybuild seriously ...you get the zeek to look like bodybuilder aka more thickness...and same leaness and ripped and shredded and all with much thickness,, this! is the power of trenbolona friend,, no replacment for trenbolona ,, never was and never will be

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 10:39:04 PM »
Zyzz used to rave about how great tren is. He was very vocal about his usage

This is him in 09, before any tren. All test prop and clen

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 01:39:25 AM »
Zyzz used to rave about how great tren is. He was very vocal about his usage

This is him in 09, before any tren. All test prop and clen

lol why do you believe what he said? he also said he cycled do you think he kept 215 dry 6-5% year round while cycling?
don't be stupid, take a look at his brother they both ran tren since day 1,
they got very good cook in AUS that make awesome tren, that's the only reason this skinny kid 120lb 6' climbed to 220lb conditioned and dry at his last days.

the guys who had more money for gh ended up looking like that

the guys with good response and genetics ended up looking like that (ofc he claiming natty)

lol clen and prop more like eq mast prop tren winny clen narcs some gh later on and diuretics

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 03:47:49 AM »
yes,, water,,and if he really eat like a fat pig and i mean eat junk food all day ....then yes he will gain some fat especialy if testosterona is higher ,,but what bodybuild eat liek fat pig all day long? i mean you got to have some balance,, even if i want i cant eat junk all day ,,there is diff between 3 times a day mcdonalds and good home cooked jerman or sushi or jamaican or some good pizza,,bodybuild dont just sit eat junk all day long,, i dont sit eat chokolatos all day long ,, id eat it maybe on a bar of kashi with chokolat on it but over all there is balance that need to be kept ,, i mean after all you are a bodybuilder!

if you are on hgh high dose you can also eat pure junk all day long but again its not healthy ,,on trenbolona high doses you can eat higher junk and be forgiven and get in great shape into the 6% but again eating junk all day long is just not good for anyone not bodybuild and not regular fellas

gh15 approved

PEOPLE TAKE UR ICE CREAM AND PIZZA THING AND EXAGGERATE IT. JUST NEED TO BE CAREFUL. YOU'VE SAID IT BEFORE IN ONE POST HOW THE PORTION IS FAR DIFFERENT THEN WHEN YOU GO ON A LITTLE SPEECH, THEY NEED TO READ THAT PART, BECAUSE ME TOO I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET...BUT NAH, IT'S WITHIN REASON.

GH, TREN ARE THE MOST FORGIVING SUPPLEMENTS. ON GH NOW, AND I FILL UP ON A LITTLE DESERT EVERY FEW DAYS, HELPS KEEP ME LOOKING FULLER.  ;D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 05:34:28 AM »
he wasn't 215 year round, in his first video he was about 190 at 6'2"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2011, 05:52:26 AM »
Dear god, is this the tren ace look?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2011, 06:21:08 AM »
lol why do you believe what he said? he also said he cycled do you think he kept 215 dry 6-5% year round while cycling?
they got very good cook in AUS that make awesome tren, that's the only reason this skinny kid 120lb 6' climbed to 220lb conditioned and dry at his last days.

the guys with good response and genetics ended up looking like that (ofc he claiming natty)

The guy in the middle is clifford barnes, test alone a week is between 2-3grams words from his own mouth. Not including other anabolics
lol clen and prop more like eq mast prop tren winny clen narcs some gh later on and diuretics

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 06:31:09 AM »
zyzz looked great but he never even saw 215. He was 185-190lbs, maybe 200lbs his best ever.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2011, 06:47:32 AM »
I know gh15 does seem to find a new favorite steroid every so often but if any of you guys have experience with tren, you would know how powerful and great it is. He's not bullshitting when he claims it will transform your body like nothing else.

Xerxes

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2011, 06:53:22 AM »
zyzz looked great but he never even saw 215. He was 185-190lbs, maybe 200lbs his best ever.

What kind of doses do you think he did?

That dude looks amazing, no homo

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2011, 06:54:10 AM »

Did you hit the sauce?

Looks good.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2011, 07:02:58 AM »
What kind of doses do you think he did?

Probably more then we think, but he probably was overdieting and partying a lot too.

Thats what you should do xerxes, start with test cyp 200mg 2x week and add some tren too, start low and see how things go from there (yea I know you've been thinking a lot about trying the dark force at least once..)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2011, 07:04:58 AM »

Did you hit the sauce?

Looks good.

lol

I wish that was me, but I'm seriously thinking bout going to the darkside, then I could have a real 3 phase project ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2011, 07:07:38 AM »
I find that amusing. Not knocking on Gh.

There are many ways to skin a cat though.

Many means to an end.

You have to go to a UG lab for Tren Ace = $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for people who push it, source it for you  ;)
Not that I am cynical or anything.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2011, 07:08:31 AM »
lol

I wish that was me, but I'm seriously thinking bout going to the darkside, then I could have a real 3 phase project ;D

Go for it!  ;D ;D ;D

Xerxes

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011, 07:16:43 AM »
Probably more then we think, but he probably was overdieting and partying a lot too.

Thats what you should do xerxes, start with test cyp 200mg 2x week and add some tren too, start low and see how things go from there (yea I know you've been thinking a lot about trying the dark force at least once..)

I feel it's too soon still...it is tempting though.. why do you recommend test cyp over enath/susp/prop? (I don't know anything about them just remember some names from getbig posts)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 07:19:25 AM »

very good posting! first picture fella is already on trenbolona

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 07:20:26 AM »

yes!,, tren ace and consistant usage and long time and higher dosing,,other products tioo ofcourse

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2011, 07:22:19 AM »
I know gh15 does seem to find a new favorite steroid every so often but if any of you guys have experience with tren, you would know how powerful and great it is. He's not bullshitting when he claims it will transform your body like nothing else.

its the only reason fellas go national and profesional ...trenboona ace and hgh with insulina later on ,,if you dotn have trenbolona ace in blood and it doesnt go with gh in a good timing ...y9ou simply will get no where in bodybuuld ,, NO WHERE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2011, 07:24:57 AM »
yes!,, tren ace and consistant usage and long time and higher dosing,,other products tioo ofcourse

gh15 approved

Which other products? Test and gh? Or is this look obtainable with only using tren ace and test?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 07:27:38 AM »
just so it understood,, i want it to be completely understood so it known fact ,, please listen to what i say here ,,

WE DO NOT USE 50 MG A DAY OR EVERY 2 DAY OR EVRY 3 DAY ,, THE BEST BODYBUILD GO ON 200 MG TRENBOLONA 300 MG TRENBOLONA EVERY DAY OR 2 ,, SOMETIME MORE!,, it has no side and body love it when blood levbels are constant and stable ,, the mental thing wil be there with anyone but some wil go nuts and some will be able to control it ,,

there is NO DRUG THAT WILL GET YOU HARDER DRIER MORE SEPERATED AND LEANER TO A RIPPED LEVEL WHILE GROWING YOU LEAN !! IT IS GROWING SAME TIME AS SHEDDING FAT ,,THERE IS NO OTHER DRUGS  WHO DOES IT,, NONE! REMEMBER FRIEND! HGH PRIME PRIMEEE!! THE BODY AND CREATE NEW FIBERS...IT REDUCED FAT BUT YOU SONT SEE NO NEW MUSCLE UNTIL YOU GET THE AAS TO WORK ON THE NEW FIBERS....TRENBOLONA IS THE FIBER BUILDER! BIG AND IMPORTANT TO AN UTMOST DEGREE!

FELLAS ALWYS ASK ME WHAT IS THE BEST FAT BURNER TO USE,, WELL FRIENDS NO ONE WILL TELL YOU THAT BECAUSE THI CULT IS FILLED WITH LOOTAATEEKS AND LIARS ,, BUT! THE BEST FAT BURNERS IS

TRENBOLONA ACE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2011, 07:29:47 AM »
God, if someone is 25%+ body fat, would tren be good to cut down with? How long would it take to get lean?