Author Topic: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbolone Ace is the only answer...  (Read 40220 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbolone Ace is the only answer...
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2011, 07:30:55 AM »
Which other products? Test and gh? Or is this look obtainable with only using tren ace and test?

little test cycled in and out ,,go up and down depending on timing ,,he also look to be on legit oral turinabol or anavar ,,hgh i cant tell from this picture i will need more pictures and knwo the age,,again this is one pictures pit more

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2011, 07:32:26 AM »
mental issues come from within the fella,,trenbolona will increase it it may make you a crazy fella if you were primed to it before hand,, if you are a big partyier avoid this drug ,, do they? no they dont avoid it  lol WHY? and you are in floridana americana if not mistaken right? so you know very well what high level bodybuiold is ...and you know how important is trenbolona ace in it....

trenbolona ace is the ONLY DRUG THAT WILL MAKE YOU CONFIDENT ENOUGH THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A MILLION DOLAROS FREAKY MUSCLE MACHINE,,IT IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT WILL MAKE A FELLA THAT NEVER DANCE START SHAKING HIS BODY IN HIS CAR BECAUSE HE SUDDENLY IS SO DAMN LEAN AND RIPPED THAT ONLY MUSCLE SIT ON BONE HE IS ALL VEINS AND MUSCLE AND THICK NICELY SKINNED MUSCLE...THAT WILL MAKE YOU SHAKE SOME OF YOUR BODY IN A CAR AND NOT LOOK RETARD SINCE WHEN YOU GOT PURE MUSCLE ON YOU AND LEAN MEAN MACHINE EVERYTHING YOU DO VISUALY LOOK BETTER!you wont need no mirror on trenbolona ace when it is sitting in blood on constant level for long time....the mirror wont be needed friend,,why? because you CAN FEEL THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A MOTHR FUCKIN MILLION DOLLAROS,, YOU CAN FEEL THAT MUSCLE IS CHEETA LEAN ON YOU AND YOU CAN FEEL THE LOOKS YOU CAN FEEL THE AWE YOU CAN FEEL AND SEE HOW FELLAS GIVE YOU RESPECT EVERY WHERE YOU GO ,, AND IM TALKING 250LB FATZOS...NOT ONLY WHORES WHO SUDENLY ALL OVER YOU WANT TO OPEN THEIR LEGS ANYTIME YOU PASS NEXT THEM,,

dont balonie around with what trenbolona ace is ,, it is the strongest it is the most effective and most efficient drug in the bodybuild arsenall ,, there is no! replcment for trenbolona ace ,, there never was and ther enever will be ,, there is no!

only on trenbolona ace a 200lb fella 5'11 can walk around and make fellas 50lb bigger than him insecure about how they look ,, only this drug can make it ,, ONLYU THIS DRUG ,, and ! on normal normal food intake as in no special diet friend,, and you know! it

look at the zeez fella the fella who dies the narcotic addict...zeek? zeez? whatever his name was,, he has a video when he jumping around in some garage or parking lots and say what you got for me what you got for me man ,, jumping at the camera....my pupils know what video im talking about,, the zeek fella is on trenbolona there...look how impressive this little shmock look like ,, he is tall and smaller...but look big! look dense! ,, look quality ,, look volumized from within to a lower degree than advance bodybuild...yet he didnt do no bodybuild lol he was kjust a fella on trenbolona and narcotics lol with some testosterona lol look at how his physiqe transmit there desire ,,this is what women will be looking down when they pass by from them being attracted to it..this is the power of trenbolona...

if you take this and become serious bodyhbuild and only do hormones and do bodybuild seriously ...you get the zeek to look like bodybuilder aka more thickness...and same leaness and ripped and shredded and all with much thickness,, this! is the power of trenbolona friend,, no replacment for trenbolona ,, never was and never will be

gh15 approved

Excellent.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2011, 07:34:39 AM »
God, if someone is 25%+ body fat, would tren be good to cut down with? How long would it take to get lean?

25% is too fat,,  you can lean with no hormones down to 18% atleast i mean this is lazy to be 25% and just jump on trenbolona ,, remember i assume you all bodybuilders,, 25% is too fat 18% is kinda chubb chubb but atleast it is wthin normal tanges

at 18% trenbolona will tak e6 months to get you down to 8% ,, thats with normal fellas diet and no cardio 6 months consistant usage as in 200 days of none stop 100-150 mg trenbolone every day or 2 ,,i would wait to be lower doubles 12-15% maximum before go on trenbolona ace

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Xerxes

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2011, 07:41:23 AM »
gh15, is it possible to be 80kgs @ 173cm naturally with a full set of abs?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2011, 07:43:48 AM »
gh15, is it possible to be 80kgs @ 173cm naturally with a full set of abs?

yes,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2011, 07:48:29 AM »
Go for it!  ;D ;D ;D

He would need to go on a heavy cycle just to look like he started lifting.

Xerxes

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2011, 07:51:09 AM »
why shocking? you never seen 176lb fella 5'9 with abs? abs can be there 4 pack 6 pack blurry some are mor defined depend on the muscle,, it can be there 5'9 176 lb even 5'8 176lb you can have abs showing ,, not chizeled but just you see them blurrded nicely the all 6 pack
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2011, 07:53:45 AM »

Xerxes

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2011, 07:57:12 AM »
why shocking? you never seen 176lb fella 5'9 with abs? abs can be there 4 pack 6 pack blurry some are mor defined depend on the muscle,, it can be there 5'9 176 lb even 5'8 176lb you can have abs showing ,, not chizeled but just you see them blurrded nicely the all 6 pack
gh15 approved

I thought you were going to say no maximum 75kgs or something, but I guess you mean a little higher bf and not dry ;D.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2011, 07:58:40 AM »
little test cycled in and out ,,go up and down depending on timing ,,he also look to be on legit oral turinabol or anavar ,,hgh i cant tell from this picture i will need more pictures and knwo the age,,again this is one pictures pit more

gh15 approved

In this 1st pic he's @ 84 kg, and in the 2nd pic and 3rd pic he's @ 82 kg. He's 181 cm.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2011, 08:07:04 AM »
trenbolona ace,, propioneta lower doses cycled in and out,, turinabol and or oxandrolona + winstrol depending on price he can get it for ,, low dose hgh cycled in and out,, this condition and size can be achieved with NO hgh if in 20s,,really depend how old fella is ,, the hgh use is not enough to get into mutatiton and he it is nto used right,, can be done with no hgh too for this look ,, many other anabolics like equipona tried by him but the ones i wrote are the prime

gh15 approved

fallen angel

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2011, 08:09:45 AM »
Who is this cùnt in the pics?

Xerxes

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2011, 08:09:59 AM »
How come you say it's possible to be 80kgs @ 173cm with abs and and not 84-82kg @ 181cm? Too ripped and dry?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2011, 08:10:17 AM »
the only answer is god

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2011, 08:11:01 AM »
Tren sounds great but i really would like to stay clear of it tbh, my whole family has mental health issues.

If you have a super fast metabolism what is the real benefit? I walk around at 6 % natty without really watching what i eat, surely thats making tren redundant.

Just going to play with turinabol, Var and the like, low dose very high intensity training, think of it as a progression of natty training.
Trans Milkshake.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2011, 08:13:37 AM »
GH, the only side I ever had from tren was the mental issue. Strictly irritability. Would pinning daily vs EOD help this? Or prami? I want to be able to use it and try what you say, but the damn inn irritability kills me. Otherwise I feel like god.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2011, 08:16:17 AM »
Who is this cùnt in the pics?

A German fella named Marcus, and he claims to be drug-free. He can be found on this link, along with a few other so-called "drug-free" fellas.

http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Client%20results

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2011, 08:18:56 AM »
A German fella named Marcus, and he claims to be drug-free. He can be found on this link, along with a few other so-called "drug-free" fellas.

http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Client%20results

He could be.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2011, 09:06:39 AM »
GH, the only side I ever had from tren was the mental issue. Strictly irritability. Would pinning daily vs EOD help this? Or prami? I want to be able to use it and try what you say, but the damn inn irritability kills me. Otherwise I feel like god.

no,, what pin every day will do is stabelize blood level more and make you in better mood when happy! if evberything is right...but moment you get stimulated the wrong way ...lets say your horse shoe dont look as good as you thought it looked and you come to ghymnasium and notice it....depression kick in and you will get mental ,, mental with trenbolona is known phenomenon but every bodybuild is mental ,, have you ever seen a bodybuild? a fella that put bodybuild 24 7 ....we are all mental lol ,, who in their right mind woudl put drugs and lifting weights first thing in their life unles mental?

so to answe question ,, the mental will be there is you are prone to it ,, it wil be bad if you are prone to it and it will be contolable if you are ok sane individual

there is no replacment for trenbolona in the last 40 years it was part of every bodybuilder EVERY BODYBUILDER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2011, 09:08:21 AM »
How come you say it's possible to be 80kgs @ 173cm with abs and and not 84-82kg @ 181cm? Too ripped and dry?

im talkin about conditioned,, you saw coach here being bloofy beyond belif and still had abs showing lol ,, same for natural .... im talking condition stage,,you can be bloat and shwo abs,, you can be fatter and show some abs ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »
no,, what pin every day will do is stabelize blood level more and make you in better mood when happy! if evberything is right...but moment you get stimulated the wrong way ...lets say your horse shoe dont look as good as you thought it looked and you come to ghymnasium and notice it....depression kick in and you will get mental ,, mental with trenbolona is known phenomenon but every bodybuild is mental ,, have you ever seen a bodybuild? a fella that put bodybuild 24 7 ....we are all mental lol ,, who in their right mind woudl put drugs and lifting weights first thing in their life unles mental?

so to answe question ,, the mental will be there is you are prone to it ,, it wil be bad if you are prone to it and it will be contolable if you are ok sane individual

there is no replacment for trenbolona in the last 40 years it was part of every bodybuilder EVERY BODYBUILDER

gh15 approved

So is there anything you recommend me to try since tren is probably out?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2011, 11:51:51 AM »
So is there anything you recommend me to try since tren is probably out?

no,, i cant se replecment for trenbolona unless you are willing to put money on lots of gh and pay attention more to stricter diet when off that gh,,will work ages 20-28 ,,past that you will not advance

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2011, 12:26:57 PM »

gh15 approved

;D ;D ;D

Not just God of Hormones but God of the funny and true ;D
Thunderdome approved

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2011, 05:54:06 PM »
I feel it's too soon still...it is tempting though.. why do you recommend test cyp over enath/susp/prop? (I don't know anything about them just remember some names from getbig posts)

because with cyp you dont need to inject it ED or at least EOD, something you better avoid in your first cycle. And with doses bellow 800-1000mg per week the extra water retention caused by the long ester will be minimum if any according to my experience. Im actually losing water on cyp.