Author Topic: old timer diets  (Read 13345 times)

Vikingman

• Getbig II
Re: old timer diets
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 09:56:57 AM »
the main thing fellas dont understand is ,, that while we tell you wer take 50mg trenbolona ace every 2 day ....in reality we take 150mg every 12 hours lol or 200-400 mg every 24 hours or every 2 days....

fellas thikn that the body say ohhhhhhhhh no now the syrnge has a whole 3 ml of trenbolona ace in it i cant take it im going to go into shock,, BA FUCKIN LONIE,, the body accept it and cut itself during sleep with or with out your dry chiken ,, you can sit drink pineapple juice all day long with banans like a damn monkey sugar too icrecream and even pizza,, as long as you have in just enough calories and protien ...you will advance as bodybuilder and you will look AMAZING!

the higher trenbolona ace go ...the better you will look ,, diminishing returns is at the 2000mg a week  and its not diminishing it is just a level where the human body can not work with its animnalistic level that a cow will work with mayeb but not human ,, 200mg of trenbolona every day will and does create amazing physiqes,,again like with everything now day ....hgh wil have to be there to volumize it to the level you are used to now days...otherwize you will be stuck with frankie zane in the ....mid 70s

gh15 approved
GH I enjoy reading tyour posts and you tell it like it is-and how old school guys I looked up to were for the most part liars how they built their physiques-so has tren and gh been around since the 70s?
CROM!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 10:03:48 AM »
guys like nubret, zane, paddila, mentzer,  corney, etc didnt eat more than 3 meals a day, yet got into pretty respectable condition, not 4%, but low bf, with a high level of muscularity

also some of the foods consumed pre contest were not "acceptable" in todays diets; breads, dairy. etc

this brings up the old dilemma between frequent small meals, fasting & feeding, keto, and "normal" 3 meal a day diets

discuss

GOOD POST!  I've had way more success eating two big meals per day.  WAY MORE SUCCESS...

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 10:04:47 AM »
who the fuck is this GH guy?????

How do you know he is not some nut just bullshitting everyone here??

to the above poster......what do you mean the old timers are untruthful about their diets and how they got in shape????

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 10:08:29 AM »
guys like nubret, zane, paddila, mentzer,  corney, etc didnt eat more than 3 meals a day, yet got into pretty respectable condition, not 4%, but low bf, with a high level of muscularity

also some of the foods consumed pre contest were not "acceptable" in todays diets; breads, dairy. etc

this brings up the old dilemma between frequent small meals, fasting & feeding, keto, and "normal" 3 meal a day diets

discuss

good post.
b

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 10:13:53 AM »

to the above poster......what do you mean the old timers are untruthful about their diets and how they got in shape????

lOl im assuming GH15is a pro-I just meant that growing up they many never admitted to using hormones-please I used to talk to Serge on boards and he denied it RIP
CROM!!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 10:24:20 AM »
I have talked with three pro bbers......porter cottrell....phil williams.....and boyer coe.

all these gents were more than honest about diet and drugs.

phil told me he used deca and dbol....same with porter.....boyer told me he used GH while preparing for the 1994 Masters show. He also told me that several times a week.... he ate cake because his body was burning calories at such a crazy rate.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
What happened to Porter Cottrell ?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2011, 11:05:50 AM »
He underwent rectal surgery

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2011, 11:06:20 AM »
GTFIH IN HERE DISGUSTED.

READING HIS POSTS...IT'S HIGH ANABOLIC, LOW TO NO TEST, HIGH GH, LOW CARB, AND AN OVERALL MODERATE EATING SCHEDULE. THE DRUGS IM LEARNING FROM HIM...THE DIET PART WE'VE ALL READ FROM BB.COM IS JUST BULLSHIT. JUST EAT BASED ON YOUR APPETITE, GET HIGH PROTEIN IN, TRY TO EAT HEALTHY DON'T OVEREAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2011, 11:09:51 AM »
GTFIH IN HERE DISGUSTED.

READING HIS POSTS...IT'S HIGH ANABOLIC, LOW TO NO TEST, HIGH GH, LOW CARB, AND AN OVERALL MODERATE EATING SCHEDULE. THE DRUGS IM LEARNING FROM HIM...THE DIET PART WE'VE ALL READ FROM BB.COM IS JUST BULLSHIT. JUST EAT BASED ON YOUR APPETITE, GET HIGH PROTEIN IN, TRY TO EAT HEALTHY DON'T OVEREAT.
You guys should get over with this "low to no test" thing.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2011, 11:14:57 AM »
I have talked with three pro bbers......porter cottrell....phil williams.....and boyer coe.

all these gents were more than honest about diet and drugs.

phil told me he used deca and dbol....same with porter.....boyer told me he used GH while preparing for the 1994 Masters show. He also told me that several times a week.... he ate cake because his body was burning calories at such a crazy rate.
Burned because of the GH? 
CROM!!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2011, 11:20:47 AM »
You guys should get over with this "low to no test" thing.

WHEN YOU WORK WITH PROS FROM THAT ERA YOU MAY SPEAK, UNTIL THEN DONT FUCKING SPEAK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2011, 11:26:10 AM »
I followed a stupid thread on BB, and the premise was to eat just one gigantic meal a day, along with maybe a very small protein shake or nutrient dense drink (6 ounces or so) throughout the day.  I liked it, as I didn't have to preoccupy myself with packing and finding time to eat every 2 or 3 hours to get my 6 meals in.  I noticed no real gains or losses in fat or muscle, but my "stress" was a bit lower and it seemed to make my late, late evening gym visits a bit more energetic.

The hardest part is just wolfing down all that food to get the protein and calories you need.  You leave feeling really, really full and got tired after about 8 months or so.

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2011, 11:48:09 AM »
Mentzer talked about 800-1000 calories per day pre-contest along with running for cardio.  He didn't mention the amphetamines though.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »
Mentzer talked about 800-1000 calories per day pre-contest along with running for cardio.  He didn't mention the amphetamines though.

How on earth you keep any muscle on that low calories  ???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2011, 12:02:04 PM »
WHEN YOU WORK WITH PROS FROM THAT ERA YOU MAY SPEAK, UNTIL THEN DONT FUCKING SPEAK.
Whatever man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2011, 12:05:25 PM »
High protein and drugs.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2011, 12:15:00 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2011, 12:26:23 PM »

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »
He is still in Louisville......still on the fire department. Recently got remarried. Probably 50 by now.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2011, 12:36:18 PM »
Burned because of the GH? 
yes.....boyer said the GH wasn't great for size....but was very good for stripping bodyfat.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2011, 12:49:09 PM »

He might be BSing about the drug info I dont know, but he def knows bodybuilding. Guy is the real deal and has spent alot of time in the gym whoever he is..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2011, 01:47:24 PM »
GTFIH IN HERE DISGUSTED.

finaly!,, finaly! good!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2011, 01:49:33 PM »

AL TOGETHER NOW PUPILS,,,

TRENBOLONA ACETATE! it is not 800 calories it is doign nothnig duing day aside from contest preop and sleep and it is more closer to 1500calories to 2000 calories somewhere there

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2011, 01:52:12 PM »
He might be BSing about the drug info I dont know, but he def knows bodybuilding. Guy is the real deal and has spent alot of time in the gym whoever he is..

not only thre is no balonie about the drug information but the actual nutrition im telling you is first hands,, doi you ever se big fella lean big fella sit and down tons of meals tons of calories every 2 hours or every 3 hour or every 4 hour? lol think about it ,, lol we eat normal we put in 4000 calories a day if we are HUGE and i mean much bigger than 200 lb lean lol 4000 ...thats it  and yet we grow to tremendous sizes ,,why? how come?

becauseeeeee the food go to the right places due to the drugs...all together now

trenbolona ace

growth hormone

equipona

testosterona

etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel