Author Topic: Down with Evil Corporations  (Read 4079 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Down with Evil Corporations
« on: October 13, 2011, 09:56:44 AM »
 ::)   Stupid hippies

MikMaq

Re: Down with Evil Corporations
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »
::)  damn hippies

Meaningless statement, corporations don't create the overpriced goods but merely the brand.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 09:58:16 AM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 09:58:51 AM »
Meaningless statement, corporations don't create the overpriced goods but merely the brand.

Huh?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 10:00:11 AM »
Pretty stupid picture.  Corporations have monopolized much of what we consume leaving people without choice and without freedom.  The two things a 'free market' is suppose to provide. 
Abandon every hope...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 10:01:52 AM »
Pretty stupid picture.  Corporations have monopolized much of what we consume leaving people without choice and without freedom.  The two things a 'free market' is suppose to provide. 

Its called capitalism buddy

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 10:14:02 AM »
Huh?
Your saying these people are idiots for using products made by corporations.
The fact is people don't hate the product they hate the methods the product makers use.

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 10:15:04 AM »
Monopolies have never had a valued role in capitalism it's bad for your economy in the long run.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 10:26:07 AM »

WTF?  What exactly is monopolized where I cannot make a choice?  Are you somehow inferring that the US does not follow through with its anti-trust laws?
I can go to any school I want to.  There are hundreds of brands of clothing to choose from.  I can drive any of the hundreds of new cars I want to(ok, not a Ferrari, but whatever).  I can grow food in my backyard.  I can choose to live anywhere in the states.  I can shop at dozens of stores within a 2 block radius.  I can purchase whatever different foods I want from a multitude of grocers. I can go homeless if I want to.  I can assume a fat mortgage if I want to. I CAN FUCKIN' BUY PROTEIN ON GETBIG'S MAIN PAGE, FERFUCKSAKES!

Does America have problems?  You bet your ass.  Are there some freedoms that we are denied?  Yes, and much, if not most, is at the behest of government. 

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 10:28:46 AM »
WTF?  What exactly is monopolized where I cannot make a choice?  Are you somehow inferring that the US does not follow through with its anti-trust laws?
I can go to any school I want to.  There are hundreds of brands of clothing to choose from.  I can drive any of the hundreds of new cars I want to(ok, not a Ferrari, but whatever).  I can grow food in my backyard.  I can choose to live anywhere in the states.  I can shop at dozens of stores within a 2 block radius.  I can purchase whatever different foods I want from a multitude of grocers. I can go homeless if I want to.  I can assume a fat mortgage if I want to. I CAN FUCKIN' BUY PROTEIN ON GETBIG'S MAIN PAGE, FERFUCKSAKES!

Does America have problems?  You bet your ass.  Are there some freedoms that we are denied?  Yes, and much, if not most, is at the behest of government. 
Its funny how you mention cars, when there are only 5or6 brands. Not a single company has broken into the car market in over 50 years. This is the fact of the open market. Again you can say what you want about so called liberals,

but must liberals aren't advocating communism, yes all conservatives pretty much rally around no government.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 10:29:01 AM »

The fact is people don't hate the product they hate the methods the product makers use.

What do you mean by "methods?"

What type of method(s) would be acceptable to you/them?
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 10:33:29 AM »
Its funny how you mention cars, when there are only 5or6 brands. Not a single company has broken into the car market in over 50 years. This is the fact of the open market. Again you can say what you want about so called liberals,

but must liberals aren't advocating communism, yes all conservatives pretty much rally around no government.

Hardly. Most conservatives rally around government force for their strange values, you shouldn't mix conservatives with libertarians.
I hate the State.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »

AAAHHAHAHA OMG

I thought this was about "Big" Down Hill  ;D ;D ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 10:35:58 AM »
AAAHHAHAHA OMG

I thought this was about "Big" Down Hill  ;D ;D ;D
I thought it was about a very poweful person with one chromosome too many...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 10:37:19 AM »

Yes and its just an experiment that has jumped the shark in the west.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 10:38:26 AM »
mikmak, uh a corporation provides jobs for thousands of people. because it makes billions of dollars in revenue, it pays large amounts of taxes, plus throw in the added value of making people happy, cause lets face it you dont really NEED that ipad!   now how is that bad for the economy exactly?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 10:39:18 AM »
I thought it was about a very poweful person with one chromosome too many...

And after all these high expectations it found out to be just another thread about collapsing Americano  :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 10:40:33 AM »
::)

Have you ever thought for one minute that R&D on products such as an IPHONE requires BILLIONS of dollars in Capital to make such a product a reality.

If you want to live in the Stone-Age, by all means, move to the Third or Second World.

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 10:42:03 AM »
Hardly. Most conservatives rally around government force for their strange values, you shouldn't mix conservatives with libertarians.
Meh that's the irrelevant side of the republican party that even most right wringers laugh at, the actual conservatives are usually libertarians.

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 10:45:40 AM »
mikmak, uh a corporation provides jobs for thousands of people. because it makes billions of dollars in revenue, it pays large amounts of taxes, plus throw in the added value of making people happy, cause lets face it you dont really NEED that ipad!   now how is that bad for the economy exactly?
Dude I'm studying industrial engineering I get the shit better than most capitalist, the problem is everyone turns it into a either or situation.

We either kill the capitalist or we let them do whatever they want, neither is rational or productive for society as a whole. I am for the most part a libertarian, but my rational must acknowledge the need for some regulation in the interest of the public mental and physical health, and in the interest of having a functional economy that isn't dominated by monopolies.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2011, 10:48:41 AM »

http://express-press-release.net/20/Wealth%20and%20Material%20Things%20In%20Relation%20To%20Personal%20Happiness.php

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 10:50:18 AM »
::)   Stupid hippies

LOL

They should walk the talk and make their own clothes like Gandhi did.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 10:50:36 AM »
All these fools are protesting because they're all on the outside looking in.

Give any of those fuckers a decent paying job where they can afford a decent apartment, car and bills with some money leftover to pay....they'd be happy to join the "establishment".

They're all too stupid to realize and think for themselves.

You need to go create shit and market yourself. If there are no opportunities in your area for the shit you want to do....fucking move!

My girlfriend's best friend's boyfriend has a shitty graphic arts degree from Columbia in Chicago. guy moved back to buttfuck, ohio to find a job.

...wouldn't one think there would be more opportunities in a large city for a graphic arts field?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 10:51:53 AM »
You don't like big corps then go work for a small nonprofit or teach.

Xerxes

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »
I wish I lived in NY now. I'd go and buy a couple thousand white and black t-shirts, print some stupid anti Wall Street shit on them and sell them for a few bucks. I think it could be good business.