Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh: Romney Is Not A Conservative  (Read 259 times)

James

Rush Limbaugh: Romney Is Not A Conservative
« on: October 13, 2011, 01:05:13 PM »
"The reason is simple: Romney is not a conservative. He's not, folks. You can argue with me all day long on that, but he isn't. -snip- You know that the Republican establishment's trying to nail this down and end it. You know that that's happening, and I know that you don't want that to happen, and neither do I."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/12/rush_limbaugh_romney_is_not_a_conservative.html

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Re: Rush Limbaugh: Romney Is Not A Conservative
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 01:07:31 PM »
Rush is right on this.  Doesn't take a genius to figure that out though.  A vote for Romney is basically a vote for Obama
Live free or die

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 03:05:45 PM »
Romney's always got a polished look and the name recognition, but I don't think he's really offered anything substanative.

RP and Cain would be much better.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 03:09:34 PM »
We're a center right country and realistically we're going to need a center right president. Even with Obama and his ultra leftwing bullshit, some of the other choices are to far right. If the media was actually fair they might have a chance but they're all in the tank for Obama.
L

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 03:10:59 PM »
If the people liked Romney, they would have voted for him back in '08....Here he is, close to '12, and he is having a hard time getting distance from crazy Bachman, 400 year old Ron Paul, a Godfathers Pizzaboy, an old guy named Newt...NEWT..who's campaign is collapsing, some other soulless Mormon, and a Texas Democrat that likes to carry a gun in his underwear while he jogs.

Obama is going to win again, because the Repubs do not have a suitable candidate available to beat him.  The media, outside of Fox and a few other smaller outlets, are essentially Obama's campaigners who will always back him no matter what.