Author Topic: The 202 Class and Lee "Liar" Priest  (Read 9530 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The 202 Class and Lee "Liar" Priest
« on: October 13, 2011, 08:02:19 PM »
Has the 202 pound class shown us how far Lee Priest has fallen? Certainly when the class came to be, he was the first bodybuilder on the minds of many. Putting his injury aside, hasn't it shown us just how far he KNOWS he's fallen be not competing? 15 years ago he would be cashing in on the 202 class. Now he's afraid to be photographed from the back :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The 202 Class and Lee "Liar" Priest
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 08:03:37 PM »
Lees physique destroys everyone in the 202 these days. Lee hung with the big boys during the 90's which was no cake walk. Say what you want about him, dude had an awesome physique.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 08:07:12 PM »
Lees physique destroys everyone in the 202 these days. Lee hung with the big boys during the 90's which was no cake walk. Say what you want about him, dude had an awesome physique.

agreed. I'm talking about today. Why has he fizzled out at such a young age? This shouldn't have happened to guy who barely touched the hormones like he says. Or was he a massive user like many believe and burnt himself out into Palumboism.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
this.

Lee still has a great physique.  one of the best.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »
agreed. I'm talking about today. Why has he fizzled out at such a young age? This shouldn't have happened to guy who barely touched the hormones like he says. Or was he a massive user like many believe and burnt himself out into Palumboism.

Fizzled out? Maybe he just didnt want to compete any more. I mean, I don't know, Im not inside his head, so who knows. But I bet if he wanted to get in shape and do some damage in the 202's he still can.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 08:14:55 PM »
this.

Lee still has a great physique.  one of the best.

I agree. He gets a lot of shit, but I mean, awesome physique.

X

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 08:34:00 PM »

HAD is the key word...

3 pro wins at 3rd tier shows. Fuck Cormier..this muscle midget was overrated
getbig or getgot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 08:50:52 PM »

HAD is the key word...

3 pro wins at 3rd tier shows. Fuck Cormier..this muscle midget was overrated

haha, oh yes, so overrated  ::) ::)
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »
The guy's 41, he's not exactly a spring chick.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 08:53:14 PM »
haha, oh yes, so overrated  ::) ::)

u made no counter point..yes he is overrated

he was good but people act like he was reigning Mr O
getbig or getgot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 08:58:32 PM »
u made no counter point..yes he is overrated

he was good but people act like he was reigning Mr O

His contest history speaks for itself. Did I say he was the best bodybuilder of all time? No. Did I say he was the reigning Mr. O? No. Did I say he was the best bodybuilder of all time? No. All I said was he had an awesome physique, which I think most people would agree on. He wasn't the ABSOLUTE best in the 90's but he definitely hung in there with the big boys.

It seems like your counterargument really had nothing to do with what I initially said, except that he had an awesome physique.

Epic fail  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 08:59:18 PM »
The guy's 41, he's not exactly a spring chick.

Exactly. Age eventually gets to all of us. He still looks good for 41.
X

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 09:06:50 PM »
His contest history speaks for itself. Did I say he was the best bodybuilder of all time? No. Did I say he was the reigning Mr. O? No. Did I say he was the best bodybuilder of all time? No. All I said was he had an awesome physique, which I think most people would agree on. He wasn't the ABSOLUTE best in the 90's but he definitely hung in there with the big boys.

It seems like your counterargument really had nothing to do with what I initially said, except that he had an awesome physique.

Epic fail  :-\ :-\

no you said he would stomp every 202 guy out there...and i disagree..he was good but not dominant

and i never said YOU said these things, so look in the mirror if you want to see failure  ;D
getbig or getgot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 09:13:29 PM »
no you said he would stomp every 202 guy out there...and i disagree..he was good but not dominant

and i never said YOU said these things, so look in the mirror if you want to see failure  ;D

The only guy who might give him a run for his money is Flex lewis. tito ortiz and kevin english look like shit. No other guy in the 202 would really give Lee a run for his money. You would be hard pressed to find a guy in the 202's with a physique like lees. And naturally he was not dominant with guys like shawn, flex, kevin, etc, but definitely held his own. Not many guys these days can hold their own with guys in the 90's.

Oh brotha, it was damn implied what you meant. No back peddling now.   ::) ::)
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »
rusty got robbed, no doubt about it

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 09:19:26 PM »
The only guy who might give him a run for his money is Flex lewis. tito ortiz and kevin english look like shit. No other guy in the 202 would really give Lee a run for his money. You would be hard pressed to find a guy in the 202's with a physique like lees. And naturally he was not dominant with guys like shawn, flex, kevin, etc, but definitely held his own. Not many guys these days can hold their own with guys in the 90's.

Oh brotha, it was damn implied what you meant. No back peddling now.   ::) ::)

no backpeddling, i agree that todays bodybuilders cant fuck with the guys in the 90s but i dont see priest as one of those standard setters of of the 90s

altho KE is built like a chimp he carries so much muscle i cant say 100% lee wud dominate him. David henry in crisp condition can beat Preist.i even think Correa wud give him a tussle. I think Correa has a good chance at taking out KE if he didnt get hurt

see my point is could LP compete, of course he could have , i just dont see how people think he wud walk over all the rest of the 202
getbig or getgot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »
no backpeddling, i agree that todays bodybuilders cant fuck with the guys in the 90s but i dont see priest as one of those standard setters of of the 90s

altho KE is built like a chimp he carries so much muscle i cant say 100% lee wud dominate him. David henry in crisp condition can beat Preist.i even think Correa wud give him a tussle. I think Correa has a good chance at taking out KE if he didnt get hurt

see my point is could LP compete, of course he could have , i just dont see how people think he wud walk over all the rest of the 202

Maybe not a standard setter like some guys in the 90's, but definitely an awesome physique who always gave other bbers a run for their money.

I actually take that back about flex lewis. He doesnt have enough muscle to hang with lee yet. The only guy in the 202's that can hang with lee and beat him is david henry, so you are correct on that one. I dont think many others. Maybe Flex lewis in the future.

KE might have a lot of muscle but he has horrible lines and a disgusting physique. Its just gross looking. Lee has a more classy physique AND he carries a lot of muscle.

Look at this gross physique. Yeah, great gut. His physique is just so odd looking.

LP

How can anyone say that KE looks better than LP?  :-\ :-\
X

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 09:30:17 PM »
Maybe not a standard setter like some guys in the 90's, but definitely an awesome physique who always gave other bbers a run for their money.

I actually take that back about flex lewis. He doesnt have enough muscle to hang with lee yet. The only guy in the 202's that can hang with lee and beat him is david henry, so you are correct on that one. I dont think many others. Maybe Flex lewis in the future.

KE might have a lot of muscle but he has horrible lines and a disgusting physique. Its just gross looking. Lee has a more classy physique AND he carries a lot of muscle.

Look at this gross physique. Yeah, great gut. His physique is just so odd looking.

looking better versus winning are 2 different things

Jay Cutler won 4 Olympia but you cant tell me he looks better than Toney freeman, Wolf, Kai even Phil ( prior to this yr)

LP

How can anyone say that KE looks better than LP?  :-\ :-\
getbig or getgot

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 09:30:41 PM »
are you really comparing Kevin English - one of the shittest physiques ever in the 202 to the great Lee Priest?  Lee has it all.  Full muscles bellies, aesthetics, great posing, etc.  The only thing Lee lacked of course was inches.  He competed during Dorian and Ronnie's domination era.  I think he should continue to compete in the IFBB because he would crush the competition.  I don't care how he runs his mouth.

Also David Henry?  That guys face is like an alien in every pic.  dude is a joke and overrated as hell gtfo.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 09:33:04 PM »

LP is just an overall better bodybuilder than KE, winning or not.
X

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2011, 09:33:40 PM »
are you really comparing Kevin English - one of the shittest physiques ever in the 202 to the great Lee Priest?  Lee has it all.  Full muscles bellies, aesthetics, great posing, etc.  The only thing Lee lacked of course was inches.  He competed during Dorian and Ronnie's domination era.  I think he should continue to compete in the IFBB because he would crush the competition.  I don't care how he runs his mouth.

Also David Henry?  That guys face is like an alien in every pic.  dude is a joke and overrated as hell gtfo.

so we care about how guys looks...how gay r u?
and lee has it all? i guess judges dont judge chest anymore huh
getbig or getgot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 09:38:02 PM »

LP even with a not so great chest still destroys KE's disgusting, bloated, mess of a physique.
X

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 09:43:40 PM »
are you Kevin English or something?  You just came out of no where bumping old threads.  You are a nobody defending a nobody shit bodybuilder.

gtfo  :)

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 10:49:37 PM »

are you Kevin English or something?  You just came out of no where bumping old threads.  You are a nobody defending a nobody shit bodybuilder.

gtfo  :)

Ironic name Unrageable
Team Schering Oss NL

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 07:33:58 PM »

Ironic name Unrageable
if by ironic you mean some 40 year old keyboard warrior who play tough on the internet

then yes he is unrageable,,whatever the fuck that gay shit means
getbig or getgot