Author Topic: The 202 Class and Lee "Liar" Priest  (Read 9547 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: The 202 Class and Lee "Liar" Priest
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 07:44:44 PM »
All arms , no back , no chest , no delts , decent legs but he is a dwarf so he should have decent pins , not a complete BB , he placed "high" cos he swallowed that is all.

And he is a liar of the highest dimension.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
agreed. I'm talking about today. Why has he fizzled out at such a young age? This shouldn't have happened to guy who barely touched the hormones like he says. Or was he a massive user like many believe and burnt himself out into Palumboism.

Because he spoke the truth about the IFBB and got banned time and time again.. why should he kiss their asses to step back on stage where they will screw him 100%

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 07:48:52 PM »
Lee P physique use to piss on Kevin E, not even close.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 07:51:57 PM »
Because he spoke the truth about the IFBB and got banned time and time again.. why should he kiss their asses to step back on stage where they will screw him 100%
He is two faced and full of shit..

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 07:54:13 PM »
All arms , no back , no chest , no delts , decent legs but he is a dwarf so he should have decent pins , not a complete BB , he placed "high" cos he swallowed that is all.

will, we just bumped an old thread, we will be outcast here at getbig
 ::)
fuckin nerds
getbig or getgot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 07:59:06 PM »

hey Will. I sort of disagree. His delts were definitely a good bodypart. Not a strong part, but he definitely had delts. His back wasnt all that bad either. However, his chest was not good, I agree with you on that. I also agree that he was not the most complete bodybuilder, but he usually came in shape!

and dont be hatin' on us midgets  :D :D ;) ;)
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 07:59:48 PM »

Don't be silly. Psychology 101 shows exactly who/what Lee Priest is/was. Read the symptoms about Sociopaths here. Its Lee Priest to a fuking T

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 08:43:12 PM »
I doubt Lee will ever compete again which makes me wonder how he still makes money in bodybuilding. Anyone know? I thought he is a pro now in another federation. You cant be a pro in 2 federations from what I understand.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 10:33:50 PM »
I doubt Lee will ever compete again which makes me wonder how he still makes money in bodybuilding. Anyone know? I thought he is a pro now in another federation. You cant be a pro in 2 federations from what I understand.

Rumored to be a really weird mofo. Will do anything for a buck sort of guy.  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »
are you really comparing Kevin English - one of the shittest physiques ever in the 202 to the great Lee Priest?  Lee has it all.  Full muscles bellies, aesthetics, great posing, etc.  The only thing Lee lacked of course was inches.  He competed during Dorian and Ronnie's domination era.  I think he should continue to compete in the IFBB because he would crush the competition.  I don't care how he runs his mouth.

Also David Henry?  That guys face is like an alien in every pic.  dude is a joke and overrated as hell gtfo.
You only mention David's face...that's it. He is far more complete than Lee. Le has no chest and lacks back derail compared to David. Also David is way more conditioned. Lee is was over-rated and the 202 guys of today would hand him his ass. Correa, David, Lewis, even Kevin. Lee's missing chest would be his Achilles heel.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 10:42:38 PM »
You only mention David's face...that's it. He is far more complete than Lee. Le has no chest and lacks back derail compared to David. Also David is way more conditioned. Lee is was over-rated and the 202 guys of today would hand him his ass. Correa, David, Lewis, even Kevin. Lee's missing chest would be his Achilles heel.

Yes Lee's back is almost non existent. Its as if he only pumps oil into the muscle he can reach. And with short midget arms, that means he can only reach his biceps.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 10:49:32 PM »
Yes Lee's back is almost non existent. Its as if he only pumps oil into the muscle he can reach. And with short midget arms, that means he can only reach his biceps.
I was a big Lee Fan back in the day...it was even funny when he said thar he never had striations in his tris---I had a old MD magazine that showed Lee having striations in his tris...it was a black and white photoshoot...back like 95-96.

But then I realized that he was nothing more than big arms---sure he had big legs, calves, delts, a okay back. But his conditioning sucked, his torso was long, and his chest was nowhere to be found. But he was a crowd favorite with his arms---like Mike Mattarazzo.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2011, 10:56:30 PM »
Lee Guestposing earlier this year
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Lee is now mowing lawns for a living

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 11:45:10 PM »
He should do the Masters -(

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2011, 12:38:52 AM »
He should do the Masters -(
He's too young....

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 02:33:41 AM »
I always loved Lee!! Thumbs up here!

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 02:36:07 AM »
The only guy who might give him a run for his money is Flex lewis. tito ortiz and kevin english look like shit. No other guy in the 202 would really give Lee a run for his money. You would be hard pressed to find a guy in the 202's with a physique like lees. And naturally he was not dominant with guys like shawn, flex, kevin, etc, but definitely held his own. Not many guys these days can hold their own with guys in the 90's.

Oh brotha, it was damn implied what you meant. No back peddling now.   ::) ::)

I'd nitpick and add Dave Henry to the list of potential "threats," but you're right:  Lee did hold his own at a time bodybuilding shows were stacked with talent. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 03:07:35 AM »
Lee Guestposing earlier this year
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

^^ fallen angel list victim,,

his punishment was already delivered,, it was not death ,,it was for crimes of highest levels against bodybuilders,, equivalent to perjury,,

his punishment was delivered a year ago,, i now can talk about it its been quite a while,,

his punishment was as follow

loss of lean muscle in the right places while at the same time increase of lean muscle in the wrong places,, his specific punishment was insulina dependency for the rest of his life inorder to maintain weight yet never gaining the lean muscle he once had NO MATTER WHAT HE WILL DO,,

this is why k eep telling you over and over all year that he is done with bodybuild,, i told you that over and over go reread bible,, this is the reason

punishment ws delivered on the month of december 2010,,he saw the words fallen angel

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 04:47:51 AM »
I'd nitpick and add Dave Henry to the list of potential "threats," but you're right:  Lee did hold his own at a time bodybuilding shows were stacked with talent. 
No he didn't he was given his placings, due to his popularity...the only time he did look good was in 98 (in terms of Mr. O), and when he was 199 pounds. He was nothing more than a set of arms. I liked him, but over time, you start to see, he was lacking in so many areas and in conditioning, that the only real answer for many of his placings was popularity---think about it, what was Mike Mattarazzo known for? Arms and calves, outside of that, he wasn't all that, yet he had some very good placings.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2011, 06:19:29 AM »
No one lies as well as Lee Priest.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 06:24:24 AM »
LEE is like obi wan...

....what he told us was true, from a certain point of view...

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 07:32:56 AM »
I have nothing against Lee but he is one of the most overestimated pro today.
He has the shittiest structure, not only because he is small and narrow, but he also has very short arms, that's make them even smaller onstage.
He only looks (looked) good in the gym, but he is very small alone onstage and it's even worse when he is next to somebody.
Without mentioning the fact he is very fat the contest day.

He was a phenomenon back in the 90's but today he would do nothing against guys like Flex Lewis, Correa, David Henry or Jose natural Raymon.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 08:30:28 AM »
Lee Priest would wipe the floor with everyone's ass at 202!

But aren't they going to include a 212 division?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 10:44:17 AM »
Lee Priest would wipe the floor with everyone's ass at 202!

But aren't they going to include a 212 division?
the 202 is now the 212 division. I don't think this is going to work well for the IFBB. YOu can see the numbers have already decreased in the couple new 212 shows. They should have left it 202, bc the real 202 guys are going to look worse at 212.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2011, 11:54:43 AM »
the 202 is now the 212 division. I don't think this is going to work well for the IFBB. YOu can see the numbers have already decreased in the couple new 212 shows. They should have left it 202, bc the real 202 guys are going to look worse at 212.

Should drop it to 207 pounds. Split the difference.