Author Topic: Victor Martinez is in jail after winning the Arnold Classic Europe  (Read 20741 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Victor Martinez is in jail after winning the Arnold Classic Europe
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2011, 06:04:15 AM »
Victor is a big boy, I'm sure he isn't going to come across anyone bigger in the joint...
L

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2011, 06:06:29 AM »
I'm not sure Vic fancies Spanish prisons...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2011, 11:59:06 AM »
GANSTALEAN, You said someplace above ..."Same with people doing psych studies on bbers and the bbing culture."

I think I was one of these GetBiggers who mentioned 'psyche studies' ... but those 'studies' did not concern the bodybuilders themselves, but they were more like discussions of a few GetBig members whose adverse comment trends seemed to be of interest to a couple of 'shrinks' who I playrd Poker with onrare occasions.

A few years ago there was even some thought regarding the study of bodybuilding boards such as this regarding the animosity displayed by various individuals who offered adverse comments frequently.

I spoke up and stated that it was simply 'jealousy', but they claimed that it was much more than that.

For all I know ... we may all be psyche study subject without know it, but if we were aware of it .... we could most likely demand some form of payment.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2011, 12:05:30 PM »
GANSTALEAN, You said someplace above ..."Same with people doing psych studies on bbers and the bbing culture."

I think I was one of these GetBiggers who mentioned 'psyche studies' ... but those 'studies' did not concern the bodybuilders themselves, but they were more like discussions of a few GetBig members whose adverse comment trends seemed to be of interest to a couple of 'shrinks' who I playrd Poker with onrare occasions.

A few years ago there was even some thought regarding the study of bodybuilding boards such as this regarding the animosity displayed by various individuals who offered adverse comments frequently.

I spoke up and stated that it was simply 'jealousy', but they claimed that it was much more than that.

For all I know ... we may all be psyche study subject without know it, but if we were aware of it .... we could most likely demand some form of payment.

the only thing fellas are jelous of friends is the hook up and ability of the profesional and ofcourse top amatur to buy hormones,, this is the only thing that is being jelous of,,

i promise you this,, you give every one of those so call jelous fellas 50 kits gh ....yes yes this is 50000 iu gh ....and 20-30 vials of trenbolona ace with few doszens other products and those so call jelous fellas wont have tim eto be so called jelous fellas you know why?

THEY WILL BE TURNING PROS RIGHT AND LEFT!

it is ALL in the drugs ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL INNNNN TEH DRUGS,, you got the danta and sons walking the gymnasiums around americana and i say danta and sons as a general name for retards that own the cult via business...you have them walk in gymnasium and just decide who they going to invest more money in and hook up with goodies,, the fellas who do it alone the quitet ones who are not seen and not beeing heard..have only themselves to count on and they go through years to get to where they need product wize until they find their chef....

BODYBUILD SUCESS = THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE ENOUGH PRODUCTS THAT ARE L E G I T AND ENOUGH OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS NEEDED IN HIGHER QUANTITIES

have you ever seen poor bodybuild? they sayyyy they are poor but have you ever seen one? no ,,why? because poor bodybuild woudnt survive a first show ,, he would go bounce somewhere and disapear into the narcotics lands,, the ones who start poor usualy end up rich from drug dealings into the cult ,, and thats how they do it and continue bodybuild,, but most bodybuild are not poor ...the opposite they have MONEY they are from good families and they know very well how to get money for whatever they need!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »
gh15 is bang on. Successful pros don't pay street prices out of pocket. Their profit margin from reselling covers their use and then some.

The smart guys stay low, act smart and keep to themselves. It's so easy to fall behind on orders, buy or sell fakes or burn bridges if you let anything get out of hand. Bodybuilders are worse druggies than crackheads at least as far as the business end is concerned. Bodybuilders are dishonest and have a huge sense of entitlement. Crackheads are addicts but bodybuilders are hormone abusing pussies.

I'd much rather do business with crackheads than fucking bodybuilders. When they get into narcotics that's when problems compound and fly out of control. Recreational drugs and bodybuilding are a recipe for napalm. Heed gh15's warnings. He's not bullshitting. Anyone who's flipped gear or competed on a national level will know what I mean.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »

Stunt, there have been several people who have introduced themselves over yrs and stated that they have monitored the boards---and yes the negative and adverse comments...
They view this board as way of getting inside our heads, without asking questions...

And yes, I remembered your post as well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Victor in jail again according to Steve Beachman
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2011, 02:05:11 PM »
hopefully they will hold him there indefinitely.  shit physique.

I'd like to punch you in your ugly face

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2011, 03:22:55 PM »
gh15 is bang on. Successful pros don't pay street prices out of pocket. Their profit margin from reselling covers their use and then some.

The smart guys stay low, act smart and keep to themselves. It's so easy to fall behind on orders, buy or sell fakes or burn bridges if you let anything get out of hand. Bodybuilders are worse druggies than crackheads at least as far as the business end is concerned. Bodybuilders are dishonest and have a huge sense of entitlement. Crackheads are addicts but bodybuilders are hormone abusing pussies.

I'd much rather do business with crackheads than fucking bodybuilders. When they get into narcotics that's when problems compound and fly out of control. Recreational drugs and bodybuilding are a recipe for napalm. Heed gh15's warnings. He's not bullshitting. Anyone who's flipped gear or competed on a national level will know what I mean.

Great post.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2011, 03:27:10 PM »
It would really be funny if gh15 was really a Fed Agent :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2011, 04:59:23 PM »
I believe Vic is NYC born and raised---he has a NYC accent.
I don't think so but who knows. He says he is from the Dominican Republic. He might just say that for the benefits of business for minority status. IDK

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »
I don't think so but who knows. He says he is from the Dominican Republic. He might just say that for the benefits of business for minority status. IDK
He may have been born there, but his ass grew up in NYC.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2011, 07:57:10 PM »
You don't believe me, it was stated on here before, when they were doing their investigations... Remember Shawn Ray had a fireside chat with them. Since this is one of the bigger boards, thet monitor the talk, have people lurk around or just monitor the boards. Makes since---to see the trends in steriod, GH, Insulin usage, any other exotic drugs, make profiles of users.  Same with people doing psych studies on bbers and the bbing culture. There were several people on here in the past few yrs that said that they doing this.
those pics of Shawn squeeling to the pigs were(are) so funny

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »
those pics of Shawn squeeling to the pigs were(are) so funny
Morpheus was having a talk....or do you mean the pics of Shawn in a Spiderman shirt saying something to a uniform police officer?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »
It would really be funny if gh15 was really a Fed Agent :)

I don't know how "funny" that would be as much as *ironic* ~

That would imply that a particular "Fed" would be trying to put an end to one specific steroid, would it not?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2011, 07:26:16 AM »

I don't know how "funny" that would be as much as *ironic* ~

That would imply that a particular "Fed" would be trying to put an end to one specific steroid, would it not?

Trenbolona???

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2011, 12:31:17 PM »
Trenbolona???

No, "balogna" ~ ha ha.

Nah, you hit it right on the head. "Bingo" was its name-O!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2011, 04:53:53 PM »

No, "balogna" ~ ha ha.

Nah, you hit it right on the head. "Bingo" was its name-O!

hahah..okay!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2011, 05:00:21 PM »
so nothing updated?

he's still in jail?

:D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2011, 05:05:04 PM »
I just got a call from Big Nav, seems he got a call from Stavios.

We will keep you posted.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2011, 05:23:43 PM »
He is now in the Hudson County Correctional facility. This dude might get deported who knows. We need more infor now.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2011, 01:07:48 AM »
Arnold could get him out, but he probably doesn't even remember Vic's name by now....

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2011, 01:16:48 AM »
Victor rolled over back when he was busted and was told his record was pretty much cleared. Guess it wasn't.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2011, 01:21:09 AM »
Arnold could get him out, but he probably doesn't even remember Vic's name by now....

Hasta la visa, baby

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2011, 06:15:08 AM »
Well, what happened ?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2011, 06:38:09 AM »