Author Topic: For those of you who still support Obama.  (Read 2489 times)

James

For those of you who still support Obama.
« on: October 14, 2011, 11:09:57 AM »
What are the reasons you still support Obama?

Economy getting better? No

Reduction in wasteful spending?   No

Unemployment rate getting better?   No

Reduction in Wars?   No

Reduction of our Debt? No

Lower healthcare and health Insurance cost via Obamacare?  No

No more backroom deals? No

No more earmarks? No

No more hiring of Lobbyist? No

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: For those of you who still support Obama.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »
Zero posts. Surprise!  ::)

If it's not gossip about whatever the stupid topic of the day is then these far-left douche bags aren't the least bit interested.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »
TA?  TA?  TA?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 08:14:59 PM »
Blacken? 240? straw? Vince? Andre? Whork? Lurker? KC?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 08:18:35 PM »
Blacken? 240? straw? Vince? Andre? Whork? Lurker? KC?
To take a page out of your book, I agree... where are they on this?  But lol, as if you guys don't totally avoid certain topics lol...  yea, I've been watching this shit long enough now to see it on both sides...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 08:24:49 PM »
To take a page out of your book, I agree... where are they on this?  But lol, as if you guys don't totally avoid certain topics lol...  yea, I've been watching this shit long enough now to see it on both sides...
I dont avoid certain topics, I do avoid certain threads from jack asses though...

blacken and 240 mainly, if they gain some traction ill go in and look around but I dont feel I ignore topics when it suits my views

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 08:27:28 PM »
it really takes alot away from it when ppl simply cut and paste or post youtube clips without personal opinion or even inturpretation.

That and mainly the majority of threads posted by some ppl namely blacken and 240 are just moronic and dont really have any politcal content for debate. Just them trying to make a moronic point, getbigs version of gotcha journalism if you will ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 08:35:30 PM »
And then there is the one who does both excitedly more than those you mentioned.   :). Not that there is any thing wrong with that because he does debate.  The barrage of C and P just gets old some times. Lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 08:38:36 PM »
And then there is the one who does both excitedly more than those you mentioned.   :). Not that there is any thing wrong with that because he does debate.  The barrage of C and P just gets old some times. Lol
LOL say what you want about 3 but he will debate on anything, he wont simply post a youtube clip or make a smart ass comment followed by smiley faces.

Or just point to another politician to try and morally justify someone elses actions...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 10:08:10 PM »
What are the reasons you still support Obama?

Economy getting better? No

Reduction in wasteful spending?   No

Unemployment rate getting better?   No

Reduction in Wars?   No

Reduction of our Debt? No

Lower healthcare and health Insurance cost via Obamacare?  No

No more backroom deals? No

No more earmarks? No

No more hiring of Lobbyist? No

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 10:13:43 PM »
I dont avoid certain topics, I do avoid certain threads from jack asses though...

blacken and 240 mainly, if they gain some traction ill go in and look around but I dont feel I ignore topics when it suits my views

I totally believe that you may not be aware that you avoid certain topics.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 10:28:30 PM »
it really takes alot away from it when ppl simply cut and paste or post youtube clips without personal opinion or even inturpretation.

I do that all the time but oddly nobody calls me out for that?  Guess who else does it even more than I do?  Yes.... come on... you know the answer...... 3.... 2... 1.. BEACH BUM!!!!  That guy is the fucking king of posting info with the least amount of personal opinion added on the matter.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with cut and paste or posting youtube vids and not saying anything....  I often do it without comment on purpose to see what others think out of an honest curiosity to know how people are looking at it.  I feel I get a more honest perception from people that way than if I placed my opinion along with the story right away.  Sometimes I want to meltdown with opinion but hold back for that reason.

James

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 06:51:10 AM »
A day has past, and not one reply from an Obama supporter...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 06:57:36 AM »

Wait till vince, 240, blackass, straw, kc, lurker, gaybare, et al show up.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 06:57:50 AM »

I made a thread a few months ago asking the same questions and got the same results. Some of the drones were even posting in the thread without actually answering the question. 240 was the only one who took a very weak swing at answering it.

Watch them continually post around this one.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 06:59:23 AM »
I totally believe that you may not be aware that you avoid certain topics.
hahahaha, again as much as you like to silver line and give ppl the benefit of the doubt come on bro if its by black ass or 240 and doesnt gain traction there isnt any motivation to click on it seeing as the majority of their threads arent for debate purposes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 07:01:04 AM »
I do that all the time but oddly nobody calls me out for that?  Guess who else does it even more than I do?  Yes.... come on... you know the answer...... 3.... 2... 1.. BEACH BUM!!!!  That guy is the fucking king of posting info with the least amount of personal opinion added on the matter.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with cut and paste or posting youtube vids and not saying anything....  I often do it without comment on purpose to see what others think out of an honest curiosity to know how people are looking at it.  I feel I get a more honest perception from people that way than if I placed my opinion along with the story right away.  Sometimes I want to meltdown with opinion but hold back for that reason.
Valid reasoning here but you do eventually give your opinion on it...thats the difference some simply posts more youtube clips or cut and pastes or run from the thread all together.

James

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 07:10:56 AM »
I made a thread a few months ago asking the same questions and got the same results. Some of the drones were even posting in the thread without actually answering the question. 240 was the only one who took a very weak swing at answering it.

Watch them continually post around this one.

I was expecting at least one "It is Bush's fault still "post... or at the very least a "McCain would have been no better"...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 07:12:59 AM »
I was expecting at least one  "It is Bush's fault still "... or at the very least a "McCain would have been no better"...

Yes there was that - but now we are moving to - "But Romney, Cain, paul, Perry would be worse"

Thats where these people are going now.   "Yes Obama sucks, but Romney, Cain  . . . would be worse"   

Nevermind they have ZERO evidence or support for this, that is what they will tell themselves in order to vote for MaoBama.