Author Topic: Ron Paul a valid cadidatie? cut trillion in spending, 39 grand salary?  (Read 2163 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
on Paul’s detailed agenda for America will be disclosed next week and a senior official with his campaign tells The Brody File that it includes eliminating five governmental departments, cutting one trillion dollars in spending and Dr. Paul would take a presidential salary of just $39,336, which is the median salary of the American worker (The President’s base salary is normally $400,000).

this sounds pretty good no?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Ron Paul a valid cadidatie? cut trillion in spending, 39 grand salary?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 06:27:23 AM »
on Paul’s detailed agenda for America will be disclosed next week and a senior official with his campaign tells The Brody File that it includes eliminating five governmental departments, cutting one trillion dollars in spending and Dr. Paul would take a presidential salary of just $39,336, which is the median salary of the American worker (The President’s base salary is normally $400,000).

The man never met a Terrorist he didn`t love.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 11:15:32 AM »

So if you believe terrorism is such a big threat and they are out to "get us" why don't you take your pussy homo us and sign up and go fight them?  Seriously join the fucking military and go do something about it. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 11:18:24 AM »
So if you believe terrorism is such a big threat and they are out to "get us" why don't you take your pussy homo us and sign up and go fight them?  Seriously join the fucking military and go do something about it. 

Exactly. Why don't you go fight the bad guys for us TA. You'll be a hero and actually do something with your life.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 11:19:22 AM »

lol, way to address the topic. Obviously can't criticise it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 11:31:09 AM »
Thats what we have a military for there genius.  Ron Poop would be the laughing stock of the world if he were Commander-In-Chief, the weakest President in History.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »
Thats what we have a military for there genius.  Ron Poop would be the laughing stock of the world if he were Commander-In-Chief, the weakest President in History.

Haha so you are a fucking pussy that will hide behind all the other guys your age out there actually doing the fighting.  You're a fucking fake dude...........a fucking pussy of the worst kind. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 11:35:59 AM »
Haha so you are a fucking pussy that will hide behind all the other guys your age out there actually doing the fighting.  You're a fucking fake dude...........a fucking pussy of the worst kind. 
That leap in logic doesn`t make sense whatsoever..  So you are saying only those who are in the military are able to protect themselves and not the Country they swear to protect against all enemies foreign and domestic?

That makes absolutely no sense.  Why have a military at all then if they are only supposed to protect themselves?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 11:39:43 AM »
That leap in logic doesn`t make sense whatsoever..  So you are saying only those who are in the military are able to protect themselves and not the Country they swear to protect against all enemies foreign and domestic?

That makes absolutely no sense.  Why have a military at all then if they are only supposed to protect themselves?

No I'm saying like many of our young, naive, impressionable young men in this country who are off fighting and dying for the same fucking war on bullshit you so valiantly claim to believe in you should put your money where your mouth is and man the fuck up and go kill some terrorists.  Don't try to turn this argument into some ideological debate.  You know my point.  You'd b the first whiny pussy bitch that would turn tail and run the minute this country was REALLY attacked by a foreign enemy.........cowering behind your keyboard instead of signing up to fight for  something you believe in. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »
No I'm saying like many of our young, naive, impressionable young men in this country who are off fighting and dying for the same fucking war on bullshit you so valiantly claim to believe in you should put your money where your mouth is and man the fuck up and go kill some terrorists.  Don't try to turn this argument into some ideological debate.  You know my point.  You'd b the first whiny pussy bitch that would turn tail and run the minute this country was REALLY attacked by a foreign enemy.........cowering behind your keyboard instead of signing up to fight for  something you believe in. 
I don`t understand your point.  By your rationale you already are a pussy since you don`t support any aspect of the war and therefore would not join it. 

I support Gay Marriage but I am not gay and am married to Jezebelle but that doesn`t mean my opinion is any less valid or that I don`t understand why they want to the rights that follow when two people are married.

Nobody is invading my house, town or state and if they do, I have multiple firearms and plenty of ammunition to repel an attack if need be.  I hope this helps.  (you probably don`t even own one firearm LoL)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 01:55:38 PM »
Adam, I have hypothetical question for you, would you sacrifice jezebelle or you own child if it meant America would never have to deal with today's threat of terrorism again?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »
Adam, I have hypothetical question for you, would you sacrifice jezebelle or you own child if it meant America would never have to deal with today's threat of terrorism again?
Thats their choice to make, not mine.  I don`t own the rights over anyone.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 02:29:09 PM »
Thats their choice to make, not mine.  I don`t own the rights over anyone.

I knew you would tap dance around this.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 04:16:02 PM »

If he will pay for his own gas and insurance then that would close the deal for me.  Nah, but really, Paul is awesome.  Not many people would pass up the $400,000 salary which we all know is much more than that in reality.  I am all for cutting but hopefully he doesn't cut himself out of the race with excessive cutbacks.  At some point you will affect your voter base.  It needs to be done though.  I just hope mainstream will realize this.  TA is just a troll wanting to ruffle feathers.  Best to ignore him.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 04:49:20 AM »

BOOOMMM

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 07:16:41 AM »
BOOOMMM
POW!

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 03:43:12 AM »
POW!

SO let them laugh? Are you that insecure your confidence is based on who is pres?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 07:43:26 AM »
SO let them laugh? Are you that insecure your confidence is based on who is pres?
Sorry, I don`t want a president that will kowtow to the Muslim wackos and be lax on Terrorism which is still the number one threat to the United States.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 07:47:30 AM »
Sorry, I don`t want a president that will kowtow to the Muslim wackos and be lax on Terrorism which is still the number one threat to the United States.

you must dislike hermann cain.  he would release all of gitmo.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 07:50:55 AM »
you must dislike hermann cain.  he would release all of gitmo.
I don`t find him to be up to the job on international relations.  He would do better as a Senator or a Congressman.  I think he is an epic fail when it comes to foreign policy.  Just like Ron Paul.