Author Topic: McDonald's fight - Who was right? Updates  (Read 35799 times)

Stavios

Re: Update on McDonalds Fight - Rayon McIntosh
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2011, 10:49:17 PM »
of course it wasn't legitimate defense if he punched the fuck out of her 20 times haha

but did the bitch deserve it, fuck yeah.

His dad should shut the fuck up and know his role

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2011, 11:31:59 PM »
the guy went overboard

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2011, 11:37:00 PM »
You have to stop hitting the second the threat is gone...

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2011, 11:37:46 PM »
the guy went overboard

Ok...let me grab a knife and start attacking you.

Let's see what your reaction would be?

If I were you, I would kill me :) Because trust me, I would be out to make sure your down for the count ;)

You call that overboard? Some call it survival.

He should have killed those women. They would have ended up either killing him. No sane person jumps over the counter to just give a couple smakcks to someone....those women were out for blood.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2011, 11:42:08 PM »

Guess you never really got attacked before huh?

Well I have! A thug attacked me in the streets juyst because I accidently bumped him on the sidewalk with my shoulder, This thug wanted to beat me... I wrestled him to the ground and started beating the shit out of him, punching his face with everything I had in me. I was angry.

Itr took his girlfriend and another one of his friends to rip me off of him. If they didnt, I can guarantee you I wouldnt have stopped beating the fuck out of that  n*g.

Its called the flight or fight response...its a survival mechanism.

You expect someonbe to act rational while thei life is in danger?

Your an idiot...

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2011, 11:43:15 PM »
Larry flint will pay all costs for defendant.  Class act.
Team Schering Oss NL

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2011, 11:44:39 PM »
he needs to get off. When they're down and he;s over them, he's not just beating them, he's saying "say down" and it looks like he hits them when they stand up... pretty much it loks much worse than it is

Stavios

« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2011, 11:51:53 PM »

Well I have! A thug attacked me in the streets juyst because I accidently bumped him on the sidewalk with my shoulder, This thug wanted to beat me... I wrestled him to the ground and started beating the shit out of him, punching his face with everything I had in me. I was angry.

Itr took his girlfriend and another one of his friends to rip me off of him. If they didnt, I can guarantee you I wouldnt have stopped beating the fuck out of that  n*g.

Your an idiot...

I got punched more than once, I got into fight weekly for my job.

YES, you get mad as fuck when someone attacks you and YES you want to punch the guy to death.

But once the dude is already down and you are out of danger, you HAVE to use some self-control and realise "Ok, I defended myself, now it's time to call the police and let the law deal with this guy or else I will be the one who can be behind bars"

it's easy to go apeshit on someone but you absolutely have to use some self-control and get some sense back into you

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: October 19, 2011, 11:55:31 PM »
I got punched more than once, I got into fight weekly for my job.

YES, you get mad as fuck when someone attacks you and YES you want to punch the #### to death.

But once the dude is already down and you are out of danger, you HAVE to use some self-control and realise "Ok, I defended myself, now it's time to call the police and let the law deal with this #### or else I will be the one who can be behind bars"

it's easy to go apeshit on someone but you absolutely have to use some self-control and get some sense back into you

Well, Im not you Stavios,

If someone tried to hurt me or someone I loved, their life is forfeit ...do you have kids?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 19, 2011, 11:59:41 PM »
bitch should have pulled guard worked her submissions
T

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2011, 12:12:21 AM »
dude did not punch them to death, you saying threat disappeared, he made it disappear because they stayed down becaue he hit them when they tried to get up. It looks worse than it is, but his vibe is that of discinpline not of killing. He could have killed them if he wanted to

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2011, 12:20:11 AM »
The dad and parents should have raised their niglet better!

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111018/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-worker-didnt-need-beat-my-daughter-dad-says

McDonald's Worker Didn't Need to Beat My Daughter, Dad Says

October 18, 2011 6:37pm | By Andrea Swalec, DNAinfo Reporter/Producer And then
The McDonald's on West 3rd Street, near Sixth Avenue. (DNAinfo/Ben Fractenberg)

MANHATTAN — The Greenwich Village McDonald's worker who allegedly fractured the skull of a 24-year-old Queens woman with a metal rod acted out of rage — not self-defense — the victim's father said Tuesday.

Gerald Darbeau, 64, said that while his daughter, Denise Darbeau, should not have jumped behind the counter of the 136 W. 3rd St. restaurant, she did not deserve to be brutally beaten.

"Although she was culpable, the attack itself was vicious and it shouldn't have happened," Gerald Darbeau told DNAinfo. "When he hit my daughter, she was out the first time. There was no reason to hit her again."

Police have charged the worker, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon.

PLAY VIDEO

(YouTube)

"I don't want to hear about self-defense," Gerald Darbeau said in response to some online feedback to video of the attack that defended McIntosh. "[McIntosh] was defending himself against what, a 5-1 female?"

McIntosh stands 6-foot-2 and weighs 160 pounds, according to Department of Correction records.

"People are saying it was provoked, but where does provocation stop and a vicious assault begin?" the victim's father added.

Gerald Darbeau said his daughter, who has been hospitalized since the attack, received 20 staples on the left side of her head and has no memory of the attack. She is having problems speaking, hearing and reading, he added.

"My daughter could have died there," he said.

Denise Darbeau works as an aide to mentally disabled adults and is a sister and aunt, noted her father, who is a retired truck driver. He did not know of any previous trouble his daughter had with police.

Denise Darbeau and her friend Rachel Edwards — who also vaulted the counter and suffered only a deep cut on her arm, according to court records — began their night by singing karaoke at a club, the elder Darbeau said. Then they went to McDonald's.

The victim's father questioned whether McIntosh, who served more than a decade in prison for killing a 17-year-old classmate when he was 19 years old, had informed McDonald's of his criminal record.

"I think that he deserved the chance to work, but I wonder if McDonald's knew about his background," he said.

"I think the company is just as culpable [as McIntosh], particularly if they didn't do a background check. I'd be interested to see that application."

Gerald Darbeau said he wanted to see McIntosh pay for his alleged actions.

"He had a second chance coming out of prison," he said, "but he blew it."

The victim's father said he was disturbed to see in horrific cell phone video of the incident that customers and McDonald's employees appeared to watch the attack unfold rather than immediately calling for help.

"People should've called the police rather than taking photos and video," he said. "Why were they just standing here like that?"

Gerald Darbeau added that he wanted people to know his daughter "comes from a good family."

"I don't want people to look at my daughter as an unruly young woman," he said. "She's a caring person and this incident was unfortunate."

SO SHE "HAS NO MEMORY OF HER WRONGDOING"? YEAH RIGHT...

her father plays the 5'1 female angle...I've seen it where chicks that small and sammler have done a lot damage, you want to swing on a dude, then you gonna have to take it like a dude---none of this 'oh she is a female'...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2011, 12:23:03 AM »
Good thing there wasn't a bona fide Getbigger sitting in that Mickey D's....

We know fo sho he would have ended em all in the name of Getbig justice for all!

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2011, 12:28:13 AM »

Your an idiot...

THIS ^^^^

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2011, 12:56:29 AM »
He should've yelled "YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT, BITCH!" over and over again when he was in full beast mode.

Hahaha classic

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2011, 01:01:59 AM »
Threat is gone when they are dead! To me, how do you determine when the threat has ended.  Dont you watch Terminator, you never know when you might just get KTFO, just ask Pat Barry
V

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2011, 03:02:56 AM »
Guy should be given a medal.

He has a shady past, but was trying to work for a living like a respectable person ... until these two vermin jumped over the counter thinking they were tough.

They got everything they deserved.

If they had a weapon, we could be reading a totally different story.

Bet they learned a valuable lesson that day.

Agreed, unfortunately they'll end up getting a shitload of money from Macdonalds.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2011, 03:36:46 AM »
He was right but should have been more cautious.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2011, 04:03:33 AM »
Now the police must caution you. When they arrest you they must say "Anything you do say can be taken down in evidence", your next words must be "Please don't hit me again officer!" and if you're black "...again, again and again officer!"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2011, 04:05:16 AM »
Mr. Rayon doing Gods work 8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Hodgetwins take on Rayon McDonalds Beatdown - Getbig Funny
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2011, 04:51:05 AM »
These dudes speak the truth, pretty cool, very funny.

V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Hodgetwins take on Rayon McDonalds Beatdown - Getbig Funny
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2011, 07:18:24 AM »
These dudes speak the truth, pretty cool, very funny.

I was hoping Rayon would appear in the video and beat these two half-wits....

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2011, 11:16:48 AM »
Do what ever the FUCK you wanna do! ;D

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2011, 03:04:11 PM »
I was hoping Rayon would appear in the video and beat these two half-wits....

Agreed

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: October 21, 2011, 04:25:57 PM »
Moderately cool, semi-funny.

Are they implying they snorted coke at the beginning or what? I don't get the sniffling thing.