Author Topic: Bad acne  (Read 5534 times)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Bad acne
« on: October 16, 2011, 02:48:17 PM »
Recently i dropped my test (enth) dose from 1g(ran 1g for 1wk and was on 750mg for few months) to 250mg(for 4wks) than upped it to 500mg added eq and did my first masteron shot yesterday, since i dropped my test dose    (from 1g to 250mg)  i got awful acne on my back, shoulders some on face and recently on chest too.

the main cause of the acne is probably the hormonal changes so if i caused it by changing doses i may as well fix it or get it better, but how? what should i drop/add to get rid of the acne?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Bad acne
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 03:48:40 PM »
Once things stabilize it should go away. Until then get some soap with benzoyl peroxide. Sometimes I break out I will go tanning and clean extra good it usually goes away.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 04:12:20 PM »
It's sad that some go on cycle to improve their physique and end up covering up cause of acne. I personally tried everything and only Roaccutane worked.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 11:40:13 PM »
Once things stabilize it should go away. Until then get some soap with benzoyl peroxide. Sometimes I break out I will go tanning and clean extra good it usually goes away.
5 weeks or even more on 500mg test, it had to stabilize already...
and yes as for now im doing my best cleaning as much as possible
but maybe i should lower the test?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 02:11:23 AM »
5 weeks or even more on 500mg test, it had to stabilize already...
and yes as for now im doing my best cleaning as much as possible
but maybe i should lower the test?

Make sure to hydrate the skin properly, get a good moisturizer and apply it to your wet skin after the shower.

Make sure you have some anti-bacterical shower gel with salicic acid, and some creme with 2.5% benzoyl-peroxide. Start slowly with the creme and apply more and more, don't buy the 5% or 10%, stick with the 2.5% and simply apply A LOT after a few days when your skin gets used to it.

But be careful, it bleaches your clothes and dries out the skin extremely, you will need a lot of moisturizer or bodylotion as well.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 04:25:16 AM »
2-3 SHOWERS DAILY WITH THE STUFF THE DUDE ABOVE ME SAID.

400MG-500MG VITAMIN B5 DAILY!!!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 06:26:32 AM »
Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), one tablet before bed.  I started an acne thread awhile back and was given that advice.  It definitely helped.  I had really bad cystic acne on my back and shoulders during the offseason so I feel your pain.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 07:54:46 AM »
2-3 SHOWERS DAILY WITH THE STUFF THE DUDE ABOVE ME SAID.

400MG-500MG VITAMIN B5 DAILY!!!

B5 works awesome!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 08:51:12 AM »
^ Thanks for all your advices, i will visit the pharmacy and get everything,
but in regards to hormones what should i change / increase / decrease?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »
Retin-A works well too. It's strong really dries out the skin like no other.

Have only ever needed it on the face from time to time on Test Cycle (500mg weekly).

It could be costly however - $25 for 45g tube.

lesaucer

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »
acne is mostly genetics but if you have it: moisturizer, salicic acid, benzoyl peroxide.. wont do shit except dry a few pimples that will come back the next day.. whats causing acne is hormonal changes, keep hormones at the most stable blood level and you will not get acne. make a protocol, example, 500mg test shot on monday+thursday and 1 arimidex pill on friday, and follow it...
if you keep changing your test dose the only thing thats gonna work is medication like accutane. you will still get 2 or 3 red dots on you sometimes but thats normal because of all the hormones floating in your blood

chess315

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 01:50:00 PM »
dont panic and over wash your face that can make it worse i talked to some experts they advised me dont so much as touch your face except once in the morning and night to wash it with gentel facial cleanser use 2.5 bezel peroxide and moisterizer. If you take a shower between that just let the water hit it no touching scrubing nothing. Use your facial cleanser for your shaving cream even in the morning to use as least chemicals as possible. If you notice  a breakouts coming start ibprofin immediately and maybe apply ice this will keep inflammation down. Change pillow cases,sheets often. You do this to cut out all the variebles. Also mabey start zinc 50mg if your prone to acne bad you should have antibiotics on hand at key times start of cycle and coming off dont use it unless you feel it is coming on bad. If you dont care about sides accutane would be your best option in the long hall but my protocol will work better then anything short of accutane. Another natural supplement that has been gaining popularity is garlic your better to eat fresh cloves it can help reduce acne also

chess315

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 01:54:55 PM »
 if your worried about ibprofine hurting your gains it shoudlnt much your trying to keep the tissue inflammation down as much as possible which will drasticly reduce the bad apperance of the breakout.

chess315

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 01:55:46 PM »
the main thing anticipate your acne comming before it does and be prepared to handle it try to always have antibiotics on hand doxcycline or bactirin but try to not use them unless you have to. I know my spellings horrid but oh well

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 09:00:44 PM »
This stuff works maracles....

Salicylic Acid skin peels......

http://www.naturalskinshop.com/Salicylic_Peels_s/11.htm

http://www.naturalskinshop.com/Salicylic_Peels_s/11.htm

How it Works

With Salicylic Acid, you can deeply cleanse and clear the pores, balance oil production, and train even the most blemished skin to behave like healthy, normal, blemish-free skin. Daily treatments result in marked, if not total, improvement in skin’s appearance, and help to achieve a continuous blemish-free appearance.
Salicylic acid loosens and removes aging cells, oil and debris attached to the skin surface.
Salicylic is oil-soluble and lipophilic so it penetrates sebum filled follicles and clean out clogged pores, resulting in marked improvement in acne prone skin.
Stimulates new healthy skin cell production and increased collagen formation.

Salicylic in Depth

Salicylic became a prominent and respected member of the the skin care community in 1997 at the American Academy of Dermatology where dermatologists confirmed their belief that beta hydroxy, salicylic acid is the next generation of products for improving the appearance of aging skin. After reviewing comprehensive data, the dermatologists agreed that beta hydroxy, salicylic acid is a superior exfoliant that improves the appearance of aging, sun-damaged skin without all the irritation associated with the popular alpha hydroxy, glycolic acid.
Dr. Albert Kligman, professor emeritus of dermatology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine:

"Salicylic acid is effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improving overall facial texture because it exfoliates both the skin surface and within pores, without all the irritation commonly associated with the alpha hydroxy, glycolic acid." It has been found that beta hydroxy, salicylic acid is effective with as little as one-fifth the concentration typically found in products containing glycolic acid, the most commonly used alpha hydroxy acid.

The superior exfoliation action of Salicylic Acid is thought to be attributed to its lipid- or oil-solubility. It concentrates it's exfoliating action in the lipid-rich outer layers of the skin where the skin's natural rate of exfoliation reduces with aging, causing a buildup of dry, dull skin flakes. According to Dr. Kligman, betas also exfoliate within the pores, a benefit not seen with the glycolic acid product tested.

Meet the Salicylic Acid Peel!

This powerhouse of purification and renewal takes an adamant stance against acne and wrinkles alike! However, despite its powerful front, the salicylic acid chemical peel retains a mild and extraordinarily non-irritating approach to skin restoration. The well-rounded composition of salicylic acid eliminates skin abnormalities including an excess of dead or abnormal skin cells, sebum and bacteria.

For Acne-Prone Skin

Acne vulgaris is a multi-staged and progressive skin condition involving three critical factors: comedones, bacteria and inflammation. The salicylic acid peel counteracts all three fronts of acne by targeting each assault individually:
Clogged Pores (Comedones): Clogged pores don’t stand a chance against beta hydroxy acid, which exfoliates excess dead skin in and around the pore lining.
Bacteria: The antimicrobial properties of salicylic acid render it highly effective against the propionibacterium acnes bacteria responsible for inflammatory acne. In addition, eliminating bacteria will substantially minimize any existing inflammation.
Inflammation: Due to its close relation to the popular anti-inflammatory known as acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), salicylic acid also functions as a potent anti-inflammatory.
From both a preventative and curative standpoint, the salicylic acid peel is clearly a triple threat against acne. By and large, salicylic acid peels are considered a “textbook option” for the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions related to a surplus of bacteria, dead skin and/or sebum. It is no wonder the FDA approved the use of salicylic acid as an OTC acne medication!

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 06:52:08 AM »
There's a big difference in acne with Test P vs longer esters for me. (Test P is much better)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 11:56:08 PM »
There's a big difference in acne with Test P vs longer esters for me. (Test P is much better)
You can control blood levels easier
you do daily injects or eod with test p?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 08:13:48 AM »
It's sad that some go on cycle to improve their physique and end up covering up cause of acne. I personally tried everything and only Roaccutane worked.

This.
I had some results with mineral salt on my back but it was very superficial and temporary.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 08:45:13 AM »
aromasin

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 09:29:12 AM »
Im having the same issue but mine is more like small little red dots on my arms and shit little bit on my back think some people refer to them as "sandies"? anyway im gonna grab some b5 and some of the stuff suggested above will let you know how it works out for me gl brotha

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 11:36:09 AM »
aromasin could help
Your messed up BLP!