Author Topic: 100 year old man finishes marathon, 27 year old man dies  (Read 13633 times)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
Re: 100 year old man finishes marathon, 27 year old man dies
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 10:02:36 PM »
my grandpa was a formworker. one of the toughest and harworking mofos ive worked with.

his hands were so thick it was like concrete slabs.

made me and my other work mates look shit lol

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 10:32:44 PM »
teh point is were all pussies and our grandfathers were badass.
generation pussiness...

newmom

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2011, 03:53:03 AM »
I have run one 26.2 timed marathon and they give you a litle black chip you put on your shoe and it marks your time after you go over every mile mat so there is def no cheatin

um really?? Usually the mate is after mile 1 and then every 5 miles if that. Definitely at 13.1 (half way mark). People have been known to cheat (especially in the London and NYC marathon..i.e. taking a subway ride) but for the most part no.

there is actually a story behind the marathon about back in the day someone was suppose to deliver a letter and died 26.2 miles during the delivery thats how they came up with the distance.

supposedly the Greeks started this in the 5th century; however, became one of the original olympic events in 1891

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2011, 04:20:57 AM »
teh point is were all pussies and our grandfathers were badass.
generation pussiness...
Exactly, my grandfather lived thru 3 strokes, built a house and wired it, sleaned chitlins, ran a farm...now mofos cry when they break a nail.