Author Topic: which country would you chose for living?  (Read 10807 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: which country would you chose for living?
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 06:05:51 AM »
United States

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 06:07:04 AM »
Quote from: DK II link=topic=398965.msg5654759#msg5654759 date=

Norway is expensive as shit.

Are you trying to call Japan backwards?? LOL.

How exactly is switzerland backwards? ::) and 50 dollar pizzas is an exageration even for ch. More like 20-25.  

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 06:09:57 AM »
How exactly is switzerland backwards? ::) and 50 dollar pizzas is an exageration even for ch. More like 20-25.  
Lol remember he's comparing it to japan, epic bullshit there, they have a long list of social problems there due to their restrictive society, christ all their problems come from the fact they have a restrictive society, they have a high rate of nerds killing themselves, they're known to be extremely racist and xenophobic, and they're economy is falling apart due to the fact they can't handle immigration, also add to the list a nuclear meltdown issue worsened by a fear of shame and you can start seeing how full of shit dk is.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 06:12:27 AM »
btw, the Swiss FUCKING HATE Italians so none of you wops should think it is a piece of cake to live there

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 06:13:08 AM »
Other than the country where u live?

my top 3

1.spain
2.turkey
3.austria

i bet there are other great countries but i can only list countries where i been too

i'm also pretty sure i'm going to stay in germany NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN

right now i'm living in cologne, fucking great city

1. Australia
2. Germany
3. Netherlands

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 06:21:56 AM »
japan is interesting but people there seem to be sick fucking pillows and shit

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2011, 06:24:06 AM »
japan is interesting but people there seem to be sick fucking pillows and shit

It was cool, when it was the only descent part of asia, now it's just a cliche waiting to die.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 06:30:56 AM »
Quote from: johnnynoname link=topic=398965.msg5654800#msg5654800 date=
btw, the Swiss FUCKING HATE Italians so none of you wops should think it is a piece of cake to live there

Not exactly, tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of italians were invited to work in ch during the 60 s and 70 when their economy was stagnating to dust. They built the tunnels and other infrastructure. Problem is italians have a tendency for epic douschbaggeryin their dna maybe thats why the swiss "hate" them. Now its yugoslavians that have taken the place of italians. Considering the country has around 2million immigrants and a population of 7.5 million and they re still rather generous with their guests.    

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 06:37:19 AM »
Spain, Norway, Morocco, New Zealand, Turkey and Thailand.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 06:38:38 AM »
Not exactly, tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of italians were invited to work in ch during the 60 s and 70 when their economy was stagnating to dust. They built the tunnels and other infrastructure. Problem is italians have a tendency for epic douschbaggeryin their dna maybe thats why the swiss "hate" them. Now its yugoslavians that have taken the place of italians. Considering the country has around 2million immigrants and a population of 7.5 million and they re still rather generous with their guests.    

listen, my dad was a part of the influx of Italians who went for work in Switzerland in Post WWII europe.

His broken nose and two scars on his forehead trump any information you got on Google about Italians in Switzerland

btw, this isn't just exclusive to my dad.  I've heard several horror stories from other wops who lived in Switzerland

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 06:39:26 AM »
Other than the United States:

1.Italy Amalfi Coast
2. Monaco
3. Luxembourg

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2011, 06:41:22 AM »
I'll choose the US. I wanna be on board when it hits the ground. Gonna be a hell of a crash.

;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

MikMaq

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2011, 06:41:42 AM »

listen, my dad was a part of the influx of Italians who went for work in Switzerland in Post WWII europe.

His broken nose and two scars on his forehead trump any information you got on Google about Italians in Switzerland

btw, this isn't just exclusive to my dad.  I've heard several horror stories from other wops who lived in Switzerland
Christ dude your talking about near 70 years ago, fuck I wouldn't step foot in west germany until the 80's. Europe has changed alot from back than. Again it's a cliche but black folk can't fuck with time machines, anything before 1980 and  :o

P.S. you should tell chicks that story at the club, they might offer a some form of jew pitty, (just don't mention anything about italia being fascist back then ;D)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2011, 06:46:09 AM »
Quote from: johnnynoname link=topic=398965.msg5654839#msg5654839 date=

btw, this isn't just exclusive to my dad.  I've heard several horror stories from other wops who lived in Switzerland

Maybe pops deserved bloody nose ya know what im sayin paisan Maybe you should google that ::) also google, has any swiss guy ever got a broke nose in italy ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 06:50:54 AM »
On par with switzerland, not that its backwards but restrictive would be a good choice.

totally agree that restrictive is good, but you would want the non-christian content with it.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2011, 06:52:28 AM »
brazil, if i learned portugese
getbig or getgot

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2011, 06:55:45 AM »
in a little italian town. Filled with women thats never been to nightclubs and been a slut, and some old italian men playing chess outside a coffee shop. Can I get that with 100mbit internet connection is the question

MikMaq

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2011, 06:56:30 AM »
totally agree that restrictive is good, but you would want the non-christian content with it.
Meh I'm ok with religion, but in general I respect all forms of restriction, western society is plagued with lack of restriction, this is one thing you won't get in asia, it's almost shameful how the only restriction in western society is that you cannot restrict other people. I pretty much hate non christian white folk because of this.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2011, 07:25:04 AM »
We have discussed that shit a 1000 times. Life is good anywhere for the rich, and life sucks everywhere for the poor.

One fucking country is like the next. If you got money you can enjoy life anywhere.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2011, 07:33:16 AM »
We have discussed that shit a 1000 times. Life is good anywhere for the rich, and life sucks everywhere for the poor.

One fucking country is like the next. If you got money you can enjoy life anywhere.

true
Team Pat Banana

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2011, 07:36:01 AM »

BOOM!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2011, 07:39:06 AM »
Australia
Best Country in the World right there - having said that The whole world is fucked right now. So doesnt matter where you live.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2011, 07:43:42 AM »

Agreed, however different countries are shit for different things, being a pothead in japan sucks, a soccer fan in america is a joke, playing hockey in spain is a wash, becoming a entrepeneur in dennmark is a joke, swedish sucks for roids, and canada has shit whether for most. Saying one country is better is stupid, but certain people would be way better off if they lived in the right place.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2011, 07:45:02 AM »
the land of milk honey and penile

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2011, 07:45:44 AM »
Best Country in the World right there - having said that The whole world is fucked right now. So doesnt matter where you live.

steroids are too expensive and hard to get in OZ.