Author Topic: This is really how barbaric people can be!  (Read 16894 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: This is really how barbaric people can be!
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 06:20:23 PM »
It's not really surprising when you consider how many tens of millions of people were purged out of existence by the Chinese commies in the last 50 years. They've had the humanity beaten out of them.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 06:22:37 PM »
...not to mention, bringing attention to the authorities is basically a coin flip on weather they want to pin the 'murder' on you or not...I would walk right bye too...and I would do that in America too.
L

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 06:24:59 PM »
...not to mention, bringing attention to the authorities is basically a coin flip on weather they want to pin the 'murder' on you or not...I would walk right bye too...and I would do that in America too.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 06:28:41 PM »

I blaime on the guy, is he jaywalking?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »

its called the 'bystander effect'

The bystander effect or Genovese syndrome is a social psychological phenomenon that refers to cases where individuals do not offer any means of help in an emergency situation to the victim when other people are present. The probability of help has in the past been thought to be inversely related to the number of bystanders; in other words, the greater the number of bystanders, the less likely it is that any one of them will help. The mere presence of other bystanders greatly decreases intervention. This happens because as the number of bystanders increases, any given bystander is less likely to notice the incident, less likely to interpret the incident as a problem, and less likely to assume responsibility for taking action.[1]
X

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »

I know you're of Asian descent which is cool as I have Asian friends as well. And for some reason this thread got a bit racial, which I agree is not cool to stereotype a whole nation based on their ethnicity. However, dude, walk by somebody who's helplessly and deseperately in need of some serious human moral of humanity for a lending hand and just "walk right bye too"  ???

Okay let's forget an adult, but a TODDLER what are you on meth ???
#

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2011, 06:49:03 PM »
its called the 'bystander effect'

The bystander effect or Genovese syndrome is a social psychological phenomenon that refers to cases where individuals do not offer any means of help in an emergency situation to the victim when other people are present. The probability of help has in the past been thought to be inversely related to the number of bystanders; in other words, the greater the number of bystanders, the less likely it is that any one of them will help. The mere presence of other bystanders greatly decreases intervention. This happens because as the number of bystanders increases, any given bystander is less likely to notice the incident, less likely to interpret the incident as a problem, and less likely to assume responsibility for taking action.[1]
So in short unless you can get blamed for doing nothing, you will do nothing ::) Thanks for clarifying the obvious.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »
Man I wish I had that Crisco picture to BOOOOOOOOOMM your ass with. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

L.L

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
more proof this world we live in is all fucked up..no human values ,no morals ,No nothing, ..generation meaningless at its best.

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 06:56:50 PM »
more proof this world we live in is all fucked up..no human values ,no morals ,No nothing, ..generation meaningless at its best.
That`s bullshit western culture does a pretty good job of keeping things in check, you can go to  jail for ignoring a suicide plea on an internet message board, think about that the next time you wanna compare our society to theirs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 07:00:22 PM »
So in short unless you can get blamed for doing nothing, you will do nothing ::) Thanks for clarifying the obvious.

Did I every say my main point was to clarify the obvious? No, I just stated what it was in the literature. Epic fail on your part.
X

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2011, 07:02:11 PM »
Do Asians have their own pedophile craze? You know, how you can get beaten up, shot or atleast persecuted in the West for looking at a kid. I was just thinking that that might be a reason why nobody bothers to help her.

MikMaq

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2011, 07:05:21 PM »
Did I every say my main point was to clarify the obvious? No, I just stated what it was in the literature. Epic fail on your part.
No worries I wasn`t dissing you I meant the assholes that do these stupid studies, trying to excuse people for being complete assholes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »
No worries I wasn`t dissing you I meant the assholes that do these stupid studies, trying to excuse people for being complete assholes.

I don't think they excuse people for being assholes. I mean, do you really think people dont want to help because their assholes? Or could it be some other reason? I mean, I don't know. Im just asking a question.
X

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 07:16:23 PM »
Culture of Disgusting Termites.  This is what I believe they call "Seasoning" when they let the roadkill marinate in its own blood for a little while before Shallow Frying it with some Duck Sauce.

Asians are disgusting.  I knew this one kid who had a rabbit and he asked his neighbor who happened to be Asian to watch it over the weekend and wouldn`t you know, this sickos ate his damn pet.

Yes my friend as I always say "Gooks Suk !", robot mind robot ways - killing humanity with not even a pittance of a thought.
K

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2011, 07:16:42 PM »
I don't think they excuse people for being assholes. I mean, do you really think people dont want to help because their assholes? Or could it be some other reason? I mean, I don't know. Im just asking a question.
merely an emotional response, fact is if you wanna get logical about it, if you didn`t see it in person and has no effect on your daily life it don`t mean anything it`s just a video.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2011, 07:24:37 PM »
merely an emotional response, fact is if you wanna get logical about it, if you didn`t see it in person and has no effect on your daily life it don`t mean anything it`s just a video.

Yes, but what about in person. Why do you think those people didn't help out?
X

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2011, 07:29:11 PM »
As I frequently state, Culture of Termites.

They are very similar to termites as a civilization, but culturally they have the logic and narrow mindedness of nothing more than a chicken or small pea brained farm animal.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2011, 07:29:17 PM »
cartwright effect @ 30 seconds

This is my perception of Gooks:

K

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2011, 07:32:53 PM »
cartwright effect @ 30 seconds

This is my perception of Gooks:

nice embedding of a video..probably should get that new girlfreind of yours to help you out with it .. ::) ::) ::)
L

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2011, 07:35:24 PM »
nice embedding of a video..probably should get that new girlfreind of yours to help you out with it .. ::) ::) ::)

Epic example of Cartright phenomenon by you, how can I control YouTube you DimWitted  fool  ::)

and you SUK !
K

MikMaq

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »
Yes, but what about in person. Why do you think those people didn't help out?
People suck hope this help,to be real though this wouldn`t happen with me yes and it ends me u in trouble.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
People suck hope this help,to be real though this wouldn`t happen with me yes and it ends me u in trouble.

Pretty bleak view.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »
Pretty bleak view.
You understood that ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2011, 07:54:23 PM »
You understood that ???

Just "the people suck" part  :-\
X