Author Topic: Riddick 3  (Read 10281 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Riddick 3
« on: October 17, 2011, 09:34:10 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=48354

New Artwork Revealed For RIDDICK; Principal Photography To Begin Soon
Once again via his offical Facebook page, Vin Diesel has revealed this brand new artwork for the upcoming third film in the series directed by David Twohy, RIDDICK. Featuring our first look at the Necro-armor design, check it out.
Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.

Vin Diesel also shared some new info regarding principal photography, saying that filming will begin soon:

"One of many Necro-armor designs... Haha, I had to share. It takes hundreds of artists to make a movie... I am excited about the work Our "Riddick" crew of artists, are doing right now in Canada. Their contributions is what will make this film.

P.s. Riddick starts principal photography in weeks... much to do, much to do... especially since it's "R"..."

There is still no release date for the film.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Riddick 3
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 11:12:59 PM »
The only time I like this guy is in the lady Riddick movie, (never thought I'd day that). Hopefully the next one is just as good.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 08:08:43 AM »
The only time I like this guy is in the lady Riddick movie, (never thought I'd day that). Hopefully the next one is just as good.

Which one is the lady Riddick movie?
R

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 07:12:39 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=49181

Katee Sackhoff & Dave Bautista Among Others Offered Roles In RIDDICK
Even though the production has been shut down on David Twohy's RIDDICK, word is that Katee Sackhoff, WWE wrestler Dave Bautista , Andreas Apergis and Bokeem Woodbine have been offered roles in the upcoming film...

We have seen couple of concept art images Vin Diesel shared via his Facebook page for RIDDICK, with the last one featuring our first look at the new Necro-armor design. It has also been revealed that the production has been shut down due to money problems. Now, according to Bloody-Disgusting, some new roles have been offered. More below...

"We're being told that offers were made to Andreas Apergis, Katee Sackhoff (White Noise 2: The Light, Growl, The Haunting in Georgia), Bokeem Woodbine (Total Recall, Devil) and WWE wrestler Dave Bautista (The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption).

Apergis would play "Krone", commander of the dark theocracy. Sackhoff would pay "Dahl", a Nordic merc tracking Riddick."

David Twohy is directing the new film, with Vin Diesel and Karl Urban set to reprise their roles.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 08:16:48 PM »
The Chronicles of Riddick was awful

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 10:03:48 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=51211

New Concept Art For RIDDICK Reveals Detailed Look At The Creature Called "Jackal"
Once again via his official Facebook page, Vin Diesel has revealed this cool new concept design of the creature that will appear David Twohy's Riddick, which very much resembles the one we have seen in the first art. Check it out...
Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.

The production of the film ran into some financial problems recently, but everything seems to be resolved now, so everything is back on track. There is still no release date.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 10:58:43 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=51211

New Concept Art For RIDDICK Reveals Detailed Look At The Creature Called "Jackal"
Once again via his official Facebook page, Vin Diesel has revealed this cool new concept design of the creature that will appear David Twohy's Riddick, which very much resembles the one we have seen in the first art. Check it out...

The production of the film ran into some financial problems recently, but everything seems to be resolved now, so everything is back on track. There is still no release date.

thanks ..but who really cares?..

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 07:30:44 AM »

It was one of Vins best mivied although that isn't saying much.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
New Set Pic From Vin Diesel's RIDDICK Sequel!
 New set pic from Vin Diesel's Riddick sequel reveals the main protagonist himself looking ready to battle more sci-fi monsters, bounty hunters and mercenaries!
demonhunter15 - 1/19/2012 Coming from Vin Diesels official Facebook page, this set pic shows off Riddick in guy armor

take a look!

Still in develpment, Directed by David Twohy Riddick 3 is headed back to the franchises roots, which include a lower budget and an R-rating. The plot has Riddick left for dead on a desolate planet fighting for survival against not just alien predators, but also bounty hunters.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 04:19:07 PM »
I thought it was amazing and underrated.
very creative thinking, even incorporated a prophesy

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 04:40:31 AM »
I thought it was amazing and underrated.
very creative thinking, even incorporated a prophesy

Yes, and Vin's acting was outstanding as well. A tad better than XXX, but not as con"vin"cing as F&F.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 05:52:57 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheAlexLynch/news/?a=62565

Vin Diesel Uses Facebook To Release New Still From RIDDICK!

It's been a few months since filming for Riddick has wrapped. Since it is in post-produciton, Vin Diesel was invited into the editing room to view an early cut of the film and shares his thoughts below along with this new still.

"You know I like to let you in on things, even before Hollywood knows...Haha... Last night I was invited in to the editing room, to see the first cut of the new Riddick... WOW!!! P.s. I was so affected/excited... I couldn't sleep. GRRRR!!!"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 08:23:38 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheAlexLynch/news/?a=62565

Vin Diesel Uses Facebook To Release New Still From RIDDICK!

It's been a few months since filming for Riddick has wrapped. Since it is in post-produciton, Vin Diesel was invited into the editing room to view an early cut of the film and shares his thoughts below along with this new still.

"You know I like to let you in on things, even before Hollywood knows...Haha... Last night I was invited in to the editing room, to see the first cut of the new Riddick... WOW!!! P.s. I was so affected/excited... I couldn't sleep. GRRRR!!!"

Hope its better than the Chronicles of Riddick...

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 10:41:45 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/LEVITIKUZsLOUNGE/news/?a=69492

RIDDICK To Be Rated R

According to Vin Diesel, Universal Pictures agreed to green-light Riddick knowing it would be rated R, now we know that that is true. Written and directed by David Twohy, the film has earned its R rating for "strong violence, language and some sexual content/nudity." There was some worry that the film might be rated PG-13 -- while Pitch Black had an R rating, its sequel The Chronicles of Riddick was PG-13.

The infamous Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. Soon, however, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he's encountered. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.

The first ship to arrive carries a new breed of merc, more lethal and violent, while the second is captained by a man whose pursuit of Riddick is more personal. With time running out and a storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won't leave the planet without Riddick's head as their trophy.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 10:34:13 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=70249

RIDDICK: Title Logo & New Still Of Karl Urban As 'Vaako' Revealed

The director also posted the following production update..

"Been pulling 14-hour days trying to finish RIDDICK. My typical day starts at 9am with intensive visual effects meetings, sweating out the details of our 900 VFX shots. Then I jet across town to the mix stage, Soundelux, where I supervise the sound, balancing out the often-competing elements of music, sound fx, sound design, and dialog. At night I hit the lab, Technicolor in Hollywood, staying until midnight to do “DI work” — color-correction of the movie. This is where David Eggby and I have one last chance to get the images right, dropping in grads and power windows to finesse what we shot on set. It’s a great tool, the Digital Intermediate. Kind of like Photoshop for movies. Gotta love it. Gotta love the challenge of bringing it all home."

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 10:36:56 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=70348

Katee Sackhoff Talks RIDDICK; Explains Why The Movie Earns Its Hard R Rating

Katee Sackhoff has remained a firm fan-favorite for her turn as Starbuck in the excellent Battlestar Galactica reboot from a few years back, but since then she hasn't really made any big waves aside from a few supporting roles in the likes of The Bionic Woman and 24, as well as appearances in some not very memorable movies. But that might all be about to change when she stars alongside Vin Diesel is the upcoming follow up to Chronicles Of Riddick called, umm, Riddick. Sackhoff plays a character named 'Dahl', a tough as nails nordic bounty hunter who Sackhoff describes as having a very short fuse - sounds familiar! "She’s funny. She’s very, very, very good at her job," says the actress, "She’s a sniper, and she’s the number two commanding officer, behind Matt Nable’s character, in our group of mercenaries.". Sackhoff says that she was very excited to get on board with David Twohy, but when the director told her that there would be nudity, she said she had to ask her Dad if it was ok first! Fortunately Mr Sackhoff gave his blessing, but aside from Katee in her birthday suit, what other R rated goodness awaits us? F-bombs ahead!..

"There’s a shitload of blood and there’s little pieces of nudity, here and there. There’s my nudity too, but it’s side boob, for three to five seconds. It’s not that big of a deal. It’s mostly for the language. My character and Matt Nable’s character say [frick], like every other word. It’s kind of fantastic, actually. He must have said [frick] 15 times, in every single scene. It’s pretty awesome. So, it’s mostly for language."

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2012, 07:42:21 AM »
Another day, another dollar.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 09:57:42 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=71513

Universal Pictures Schedules RIDDICK For September 2013

The Furyan returns! Universal Pictures have finally set a release date for David Twohy's Riddick, a third chapter in this science fiction film series, starring Vin Diesel as the title character.

The film will hit theatres and IMAX on September 6th, 2013. Here is what Diesel had to say on his official Facebook page, where he also added this image below:

"Our page has been up for over three years... Before FB knew what a million fans was... you pioneers of social media were chanting for the next chapter. So for me, it is surreal to look back at some of the older posts, and the comments that followed. Even the discussion boards... haha, I remember a great thread one of you created comparing biblical characters to the Furyan. The art work you have created over the years... you made it happen. You really do inspire me... and your voice is manifesting, what you want to see... and yeah, that's cool.

P.s. I know, I am talking too much... but I am proud of you..."

So, are you looking forward to this new chapter? Starring Vin Diesel, Karl Urban, Jordi Molla, Matt Nable, Katee Sackhoff, Bokeem Woodbine and Dave Bautista, Riddick is set to be released next year.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 10:21:04 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=72895

Katee Sackhoff Talks RIDDICK

"I play Doll, she's a Nordic Bounty Hunter and she's after Riddick," said the actress about her role. While she couldn't confirm whether she has any fight scenes with Riddick (probably means that's a yes) she does state that, "She does have 'quite' a bit of running around to do in the film. In the video above, Sackholf also reflects on her time as Starbuck on Battlestar Galactica. Riddick hits U.S. theaters September 6th.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 02:19:16 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=73283

Karl Urban And Vin Diesel Reunite In Latest RIDDICK Still

Vin Diesel has once again released another still from Riddick via his FB page. We see Karl Urban (Dredd, Star Trek into Darkness) as Vaako in a familiar confrontational exchange with Diesel's Riddick. Will be interesting to see how the film picks up from the previous which saw Riddick assume the guy throne. The third film is said to return the formula of the first with Riddick marooned on a dangerous planet.

The film hits U.S. theaters September 6th, 2013.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=74011

Vin Diesel Reveals a New Riddick Still

Another new still from David Twohy's upcoming Riddick is now online, courtesy of leading man Van Diesel, who posted the below image to his official Facebook page.

In the September 6 release, the infamous Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. Soon, however, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he's encountered. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty. The first ship to arrive carries a new breed of merc, more lethal and violent, while the second is captained by a man whose pursuit of Riddick is more personal. With time running out and a storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won't leave the planet without Riddick's head as their trophy.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 10:27:34 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=74994

Yet Another New Still From RIDDICK Featuring Vin Diesel And Dave Bautista

I'm not sure how many pics we've seen from Riddick at this stage, but it's a lot! A trailer can't be too far away but for now here's another snap, which features Vin Diesel's double-tough Furyan attacking former WWE wrestler Batista with his butt..

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 04:42:08 PM »
Teaser trailer

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 12:07:31 PM »
Trailer

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 11:43:20 AM »
Trailer

Totally disappointed, this is just an up graded version of part 1, the plot sucks.