Author Topic: what's the point taking steroids if its temporary anyway?  (Read 6798 times)

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
what's the point taking steroids if its temporary anyway?
« on: October 18, 2011, 07:59:18 AM »
What's the point?
You run a cycle, you look good but if you get off and continue training most of it goes away anyway? This is why many ppl are just cruising on lower doses.
It sounds crazy having to inject drugs for years and then if u stop u end up looking like shit?

At least chicks who get fake boobs get to keep them forever

matrixgh

• Getbig II
Re: what's the point taking steroids if its temporary anyway?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 09:18:13 AM »
what is your point? is same reason why females using makeup and after they wash off go back the same :) same as roids, nothing permanent in this world, even boobs losing shape when u get old :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 09:18:59 AM »
gh15 numerous times say's never go off to maintain or build and when you do and done with it,you'll never look or be same again inside and outside of gym.point is never start the drug cycle unless you can commit for the long haul.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 09:34:53 AM »
What's the point in drinking tequila? You don't stay drunk and awesome forever.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 11:21:13 AM »
What's the point in drinking tequila? You don't stay drunk and awesome forever.

Good answer.  ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »
Cycle, eat, rest and train at least ok + a good pct and you will be, big and strong after stopping gear. You aren't going to be big and ripped to the bone, but you will still be on another level.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 12:47:13 PM »
Cycle, eat, rest and train at least ok + a good pct and you will be, big and strong after stopping gear. You aren't going to be big and ripped to the bone, but you will still be on another level.
this is what i want to figure out, i dont want to compete but be a good looking gym rat. health is important to me, so in no way would i want to be on drugs non stop. just want to figure out u can look good with say 2 cycles per year

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 01:19:36 PM »
this is what i want to figure out, i dont want to compete but be a good looking gym rat. health is important to me, so in no way would i want to be on drugs non stop. just want to figure out u can look good with say 2 cycles per year

Well buddy, this is an easy one. Do two 12-16 week medium dose cycles of basic AAS + pct per year. Train 3-4 times per week, eat plenty and sleep. Here's how you progress while on gear train and eat like a horse. When off train, eat, don't stress and enjoy life... Very basic things, but are sometimes forgotten.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »
What about feeling like shit and barely function because your test levels will be so low for pretty long time, the pct drugs that are linked to cancer and the loss of motivation because you know that several weeks ago you looked awesome and now you are trying your hardest to keep something from it, but you spot on how you shrink and getting smooth so fast and your motivation ranging at the zero...

OP the point is that it's part of the process that athletes must going thru in order to win in competition.
The guys who does it for better looking physique probably don't think in terms of 'forever' and what's going to be in 10 years.

There is plenty of studies on how low dose of test and hgh used for improving your life, or at least get you to the point that you were at your 20's hormonal-wise.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 01:33:31 PM »
What about feeling like shit and barely function because your test levels will be so low for pretty long time, the pct drugs that are linked to cancer and the loss of motivation because you know that several weeks ago you looked awesome and now you are trying your hardest to keep something from it, but you spot on how you shrink and getting smooth so fast and your motivation ranging at the zero...

OP the point is that it's part of the process that athletes must going thru in order to win in competition.
The guys who does it for better looking physique probably don't think in terms of 'forever' and what's going to be in 10 years.

I hear you loud and clear, some good points. I haven't felt like shit once after a cycle and i've been on/off for 7+ years, i use mostly just basic gear and medium doses. I think it's worse for guys who cycle in the grams and might have pre-existing issues...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 01:39:45 PM »
What's the point?
You run a cycle, you look good but if you get off and continue training most of it goes away anyway? This is why many ppl are just cruising on lower doses.
It sounds crazy having to inject drugs for years and then if u stop u end up looking like shit?

Everything in life is temporary. Stop training with weights and you lose the muscle you built naturally. Keep training your whole life and you will STILL lose muscle as you get older.

Make the most of your temporary time here on earth because even life itself is temporary.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 02:11:50 PM »
The only constant in life is change

If you want to use AAS and be healthy, I'd say stay on HRT most of the time, with a few cycles thrown in here and there. I personally would take a break from it all at least twice per year and send some signals to the HPTA, but that is only because I am paranoid and want the option of leaving it all behind if I one day choose to do so. I doubt I will though.

In the grand scheme of things, I figure I'd be on HRT after age 40 anyway, so what does it matter? Be on HRT forever, 'cycle' up the dose when you feel like it. The loss of gains will be much more gradual when on a replacement dose of test because you aren't going from big/moderate doses to zero test, you are going from big/moderate doses to 'high-normal', which is a hell of a lot better for recovery and maintaining what you've built.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 02:55:56 PM »
What's the point?

I def kept some of my gains and muscle shape and i come off for very long periods of time....eat big,sleep atleast 8 hours, train intense but smart, take multi and fish oil...do all of this wether ur on or off...a lot if ppl train hard wen on shit but turn disapear from the gym while off

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »
I def kept some of my gains and muscle shape and i come off for very long periods of time....eat big,sleep atleast 8 hours, train intense but smart, take multi and fish oil...do all of this wether ur on or off...a lot if ppl train hard wen on shit but turn disapear from the gym while off
this,,

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 08:05:08 PM »
Everything in life is temporary. Stop training with weights and you lose the muscle you built naturally. Keep training your whole life and you will STILL lose muscle as you get older.

Make the most of your temporary time here on earth because even life itself is temporary.

This was going to be my response but you beat me to it...I'm referring to what you said about training.

It's like I've been told several times, "Steroid muscles are fake muscles" my response each and every time "If I take steroids and move some weight, because I'm taking steroids does that mean I really didn't move the weight?"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 10:24:58 AM »
i think it depends on how realistic you are,,,, i could look at my self after a year or so clean and think, i look ok for being clean  even tho i will loose 30 or more lbs in the process, if you think you can still be as big and in shape youl be very dissapointed

.......but, if a young pre steroid me could see a clean me these days id of been impressed, but of course once you've looked a certain way youl never be totally happy

im not clean at the moment, but i'll be having a good few month off very soon im 18.7 and tight at the mo, i'll be 17st and loose by crimbo

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 04:25:24 AM »
What's the point?

why get laid? it only lasts ( a couple of mins in your case? )

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 04:45:25 AM »
What's the point?

aas long term or short term...

here's my though

1, you're a "natural", you train for years like a crazy horse, know how to diet, how to train etc
and you stale...

you decided to do a smolov or sheiko routine, just to kick your ass, so you know you're going into few week of hell...

so why not throwing some genuine dbol or few test just to support recovery you during this program....
it's just amazing how a couple a dbol (yes just 2 dbol) a day can help a true iron warrior.

2- after training hard all the year ort natural decided to cut fat, our natural know that at the end of the "cut" he will loose a lot of fat but a lot of muscle too and our natural hear too many time "dude what happenned, you stopped training, ...you"re sick...you"re injuried" not a pretty cool stuff or a guy who spend all the winter in training hard, spent hour in squat dl, chins and bench press like a obsessed men...
so our natural throw some clen, eca, some test just to save the muscle during the cut...
it's just amazing to loose fat and keep strenght and stamina.

of course we're far away from gh 15 "mutation,,,,"

but i don't want to wait 6 month to get a decent boner after a cycle of tren and deca or spent the rest of my life with low test because of a "dave palumbo 36 week heavy cycle".
asstropin

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 10:45:20 AM »
Life is temporary, you will die, enjoy it to its fullest and be what you want to be while you are alive, live life dont just exist.

Thunderdome approved

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 01:47:21 PM »
As was said....you will definetly still look much better than before you cycled.I pretty much never lose weight or strength after cycles, i dont really understand all this.I look more 'veiny' and the strength gains are on another world to natural training, but AFTER it i still train the exact same way and eat the same , or more, and i can maintain that weight no problem.
Ive never done tons of compounds or high dosages so maybe thats related, or people just lose interest when theyre not 'on' :)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 01:51:43 PM »
who said stop? some people have to stay on (hrt, trt).

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 04:08:35 PM »
What's the point?

That's why I would recommend you train natural first for a year or two let your body adjust to certain exercises as well as certain foods. Your body must have a foundation first before you use steroids if not then you'll simply loose all your gains. It's the same point you stop working out you'll end up looking like shit.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 07:56:50 PM »
first off most people here dont "cycle"

second, life is temporary. and its too short to be small

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 07:04:51 AM »
ask a meth or crack head why they take drugs if it's only temporary

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 09:34:56 AM »
why did u bump this old thread? :)