Author Topic: What's wrong with getbiggers?  (Read 25017 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: What's wrong with getbiggers?
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2011, 07:20:45 PM »
so many pussies on getbig.com and this topic just proves it.  grow some fucking balls homos.

Hey douche bay, for a guy whose is benching 125 lbs while on a "bulking" cycle you sure like to talk tough. Why don't you post a pic and show us what a man with "some fucking balls" looks like.

Yeah, I thought so.

BTW, congrats on being satisfied with your lifts. Pretty good for someone in the 8th grade.

My bench press is very weak.  I am impressed by a lot of young bodybuilders who are 3-4 years younger than me that can bench 200+.  Unfortunately I can't do that.

My weights were very low (bar only or 2x 10lbs) when I first started working out.  Probably because I lost all my muscle from not eating.

I am very satisfied with my other lifts.

My squat is 190lbs x 6.  I just got there after doing 185lbs for 5 workouts.
My deadlift is around 220 x 5.  I did 235 x 3 the other day.  That was tough.
My bench press though is only 125lbs x 5.  I was at 120lbs forever, 115lbs forever, 90lbs forever.

How can I improve this?  I started working my triceps more and I think it's helped a bit.

I think my form sucks.  I tried putting my feet up on bar or on the bench.  Made me feel wobbly.

I don't understand the digging shoulder blades in thing.  I try it and then when I press off I go back flat on the bench.

I have my hands really wide now.  I think it's helping a bit.  My left side seems a bit weaker though, I don't like bad form.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2011, 07:21:00 PM »
The more you post, the more I get a Bluto vibe off you.

im getting more method101.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2011, 07:21:06 PM »
you are disgusting .. so knowing that  .. whatever pig decides to bed down with you either doesn't know of what a nasty thing you are .. or doesn't have anything else going for them except a wet hole for you to enter

whatever male or female that has been done by you .. is no more than a cum receptacle that would stoop to the bottom of the barrel and hope for more

disease petrie dishes are cleaner than you

Well said.  Old tbombz is a pin cushion for asswranglers like the nelly Bay4Pay.  It's fags like  him that spread AIDS among heterosexuals by being asspuppets for the queer set and later infecting women with their tainted seed.  Fuck that noise.  Again, well said.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »
im getting more method101.

Mine was just a hunch. I'll have to observe some more.

A lot of new posters have flooded this board in the last few months.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »
She is downstairs Deadlifting at the moment but I will be sure to give her your best regards as always.  I miss Keith too and consider him irreplaceable.  The harder he went at me, the more respect I had for him.  Strange how that works.  I am also glad you are carrying on "Apenis".  Sometimes Jezebelle calls me "Apenis", actually a lot and other times she calls me The True Anus, both phrases which Keith coined.

"True Anus" I don't remember that one. I like it. I will add it to my repertoire.

Please caution the lovely Jezebelle to always keep her head up and back straight while doing deads. I usually would not recommend dead lifts for a girl, though I would encourage stiff leg deads, but in this case she seems more fit and sturdy than you do and probably is called upon to do more of the heavy lifting.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2011, 07:31:03 PM »
The more you post, the more I get a Bluto vibe off you.

No, no, no, no! Bluto was an unrepentant Mentzer fan. Don't you remember the Mentzer Mondays? No, this poor soul has been so ass whipped and repeatedly anally raped that his soul is broken. His only hope for some semblance of self esteem is to hide behind a computer and talk shit to a bunch of strangers on the net.

For a guy who is 6'1" and benching 125 lbs can you imagine how utterly pathetic he looks.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2011, 07:55:12 PM »
Hey douche bay, for a guy whose is benching 125 lbs while on a "bulking" cycle you sure like to talk tough. Why don't you post a pic and show us what a man with "some fucking balls" looks like.

Yeah, I thought so.

BTW, congrats on being satisfied with your lifts. Pretty good for someone in the 8th grade.

HAHA looks who back...  Ronnie Coleman's cum dumpster.  Look's like your insult attempt is to post my old lifting stats.  The only thing that suffers is my bench LOL.

I think you need to go back to white knighting the chicks on this forum and kissing ass.  Go change your tampon you pussy.

Next time you open your mouth I am going to come down to America and knock you the fuck out with a barbell homo.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2011, 08:07:01 PM »
he's not serious.  unrageable is another gimmick idk from who, but no one is that negative

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2011, 08:15:33 PM »
HAHA looks who back...  Ronnie Coleman's cum dumpster.  Look's like your insult attempt is to post my old lifting stats.  The only thing that suffers is my bench LOL.

I think you need to go back to white knighting the chicks on this forum and kissing ass.  Go change your tampon you pussy.

Next time you open your mouth I am going to come down to America and knock you the fuck out with a barbell homo.

Hit a nerve I see.

With a 125 pound bench you ain't knocking anything out except your boyfriend as you fart when he's tossing your salad.

"Old" lifts? That was posted two months ago. What are you up to now? 135? You can finally put a real plate on the bar.

Everything about you says insecure pussy.

Seriously, who hurt you?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2011, 08:20:08 PM »
Hit a nerve I see.

With a 125 pound bench you ain't knocking anything out except your boyfriend as you fart when he's tossing your salad.

"Old" lifts? That was posted two months ago. What are you up to now? 135? You can finally put a real plate on the bar.

Seriously, who hurt you?

LMAO  ;D

Classic Pellius right there!

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2011, 08:23:22 PM »
Just be confident but not cocky, smile, and try to come off as a good respectable guy. I have tried approaching women several different ways and truthfully, they all seem to work at one time or another depending on the girl and her personality. In all honesty though, a lot of women tell me I'm an attractive man so I'm sure that helps. The baby blue eyes also help ;D

I've never been the type of guy to approach women unless I was drinking because I never had to much. I decided after my marriage I wasn't going to be that type of guy anymore and once I starting approaching women and being straight with them then I seem to get a good response from most of them. Getting over the anxiety to approach them is most of the battle fellas.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2011, 08:24:07 PM »
Hit a nerve I see.

Seriously, who hurt you?

4 years with no flaming or shittalking LOL.  Didn't seem to hard to crack your vulnerable shell and get a reaction out of you fuckface.

You better hope I don't find your address digging through your posts.  The moment I do I am going to be there and knock your fucking teeth out.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2011, 08:35:08 PM »
4 years with no flaming or shittalking LOL.  Didn't seem to hard to crack your vulnerable shell and get a reaction out of you fuckface.

You better hope I don't find your address digging through your posts.  The moment I do I am going to be there and knock your fucking teeth out.

Translation: I've been expose as a shit talking Twink and now I have to change my diaper as my oft pounded rectum is starting to leak again.

45-480 Kaneohe Bay Drive
Kaneohe, HI 96744

I'll be there this Thursday at 10 pm and Saturday at 1:00 pm. Bring an extra diaper and a pair of crutches. Google knee bar.

But to be fair, you did admit that your bench was weak. Props on that 220 dead lift. Just think, 5 more pounds and you can slam on a whole two plates on each side.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »

Bwahahahaha !

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2011, 08:56:38 PM »
Translation: I've been expose as a shit talking Twink and now I have to change my diaper as my oft pounded rectum is starting to leak again.

45-480 Kaneohe Bay Drive
Kaneohe, HI 96744

I'll be there this Thursday at 10 pm and Saturday at 1:00 pm. Bring an extra diaper and a pair of crutches. Google knee bar.

But to be fair, you did admit that your bench was weak. Props on that 220 dead lift. Just think, 5 more pounds and you can slam on a whole two plates on each side.

So you work at Mcdonalds.

I was wondering why it was taking you so long to write an insult...

It's okay I don't expect much of a fight from a 15 year old twink.  8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2011, 08:58:51 PM »

GetBiggers rule the world man!  What are you talking about!

I'm surprised I'm not seeing one of you guys in the republican debates  ;D

BigBinPbg

• Getbig I
  • Train hard,enjoy lifes simple pleasures......
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2011, 09:04:21 PM »

Case and Point: Mike Arvilla, works out regularly,takes plenty of "supplements",looks great at a distance,likes to post pics every five minutes on facebook in his underwear, including pics in the tanning bed, has profiles on several dating sites,is almost 50 and lives with mommy,hmm,wonder whats wrong with this "great catch"get bigger?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2011, 09:04:42 PM »
So you work at Mcdonalds.

I was wondering why it was taking you so long to write an insult...

It's okay I don't expect much of a fight from a 15 year old twink.  8)

Then it should be a nice vacation for you. What day can I expect you?

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »
Then it should be a nice vacation for you. What day can I expect you?
shouldn't you be cleaning the grease traps right now?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2011, 09:09:32 PM »
shouldn't you be cleaning the grease traps right now?

Ah, so lets review the typical profile of the GetBig internet tough guy:

Makes a threat and challenge of physical violence.

Challenge is accepted.

Immediately backs down and changes subject.

What a surprise.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2011, 09:17:20 PM »

45-480 Kaneohe Bay Drive
Kaneohe, HI 96744

Nice house Pellius, you live in a nice area.
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2011, 09:27:21 PM »
Nice house Pellius, you live in a nice area.

Actually, that's the gym that I train at. I live more towards the North Shore in Kahaluu. Nukuwai Pl. Just a stone throw from the ocean. I figure a gym would be better suited for unrageable to "knock my teeth out." But, as with the usual GetBig paper tigers, when a challenge/threat is accepted, he immediately backs down and changes the subject.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Definetly a getbigger on the new britneys spears song
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2011, 05:27:00 AM »
...He is a villian by the devils law
he is a killer just for fun

bad ass mofo this dude

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Definetly a getbigger on the new britneys spears song
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2011, 05:35:45 AM »
I barely made the first 20 seconds of this, are there people who call this "music"??

:o :o :o

w8m8

« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2011, 05:37:08 AM »
Well said.  Old tbombz is a pin cushion for asswranglers like the nelly Bay4Pay.  It's fags like  him that spread AIDS among heterosexuals by being asspuppets for the queer set and later infecting women with their tainted seed.  Fuck that noise.  Again, well said.

things like Tay-Tay are the layer of pond scum the world has to rid itself of

AIDS is needed for the cleansing

he is slime , stank , and filth all rolled up in a fat hairy bag of oil

the only "partners" he has had are desperate deviants he culls from ads in Craigslist

if his parents died he'd shrivel up and die aswell .. without them to "fund" his sicknesses he has nothing .. if they don't "give" to him he TAKES it .. they have no choice since they're weak spined and don't boot his worthless ass out into the gutter he plays in