Author Topic: 67% of republicans admit they still might change their minds on GOP nominee  (Read 1879 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
wow...

Bob Barr aint running.  Get over it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
the fact that 2/3 can't choose a horse in this race...

just sad, man.   settle for mitt.  everyone knows its coming.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

just sad, man.   settle for mitt.  everyone knows its coming.

Was watching Maher's show last week. (I watch a lot of them) and he bet a million dollars that the republicans will not choose a black man as their nomination.

A MILLION Dollars.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

just sad, man. 

lol, says the biggest waffler on the board.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

lol, says the biggest waffler on the board.

takes one to know one!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
takes one to know one!

I'm definitely waffling on Ron Paul.  Earlier I would say hands down that there's no way he's a viable candidate.  Now, I'm not so sure.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
So, they will still vote GOP, but they aren't sure who they will vote for in October of 2011?

Someone alert Walter Cronkite.  ::)

It seems GOP voters are allowing the nomination process to unfold so they can make an informed decision and select  the best choice from the field of candidates-- A far cry from mindlessly picking the most "popular" guy with the hairiest wife, whitest teeth and  weirdest name like a bunch of misinformed slobs ( aka the democrats).

The fact that Republican voters are actually taking the time to educate themselves on each nominees policies speaks volumes about the contrast between left and right in this country.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
So, they will still vote GOP, but they aren't sure who they will vote for in October of 2011?

It seems GOP voters are allowing the nomination process to unfold so they can make an informed decision and select  the best choice from the field of candidates-- A far cry from mindlessly picking the most "popular" guy with the hairiest wife, whitest teeth and  weirdest name like a bunch of misinformed slobs ( aka the democrats).

The fact that Republican voters are actually taking the time to educate themselves on each nominees policies speaks volumes about the contrast between left and right in this country.

Good point. 

Walter Cronkite.   :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

240 is obsessed with appearances. The WSJ had a good article about the lowest common denominator picking candidates by appearance and not where they actually stand on the issues.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Not sure why it's a big deal that anyone wouldn't have their minds made up.  Candidates are still debating and plans are being compared and criticised.  I would hope there would be a lot of people still weighing the candidates at this point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 is obsessed with appearances. The WSJ had a good article about the lowest common denominator picking candidates by appearance and not where they actually stand on the issues.

right.  If Rick perry looked like madeline albright, he would have still raised 17 mil from dumbass repubs.  Gotcha ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
GW's posts make me laugh so hard.     

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Not sure why it's a big deal that anyone wouldn't have their minds made up.  Candidates are still debating and plans are being compared and criticised.  I would hope there would be a lot of people still weighing the candidates at this point.
LMFAO EXACTLY, the election is over a year away and its somehow a suprise that they dont have one person in mind?

what a fuking moron dude...

hey a year before the past election how many dems said they were going to vote for obama?

things that make you go hmmm....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LMFAO EXACTLY, the election is over a year away and its somehow a suprise that they dont have one person in mind?

what a fuking moron dude...

hey a year before the past election how many dems said they were going to vote for obama?

things that make you go hmmm....

One year before the 08 election - Nov 2007 - Obama was in a statistical tie with Hilary.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml?ReleaseID=1122

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
One year before the 08 election - Nov 2007 - Obama was in a statistical tie with Hilary.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml?ReleaseID=1122

What the fuck does that prove?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What the fuck does that prove?

LOL!!! I am convinced 120 just types any nonsense that comes to his mind. He is just beefing up that post count.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
GW's posts make me laugh so hard.    
sorry, not really for me.  We need Billy back.  Now that guy could make everyone laugh.  GW, not so much...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
sorry, not really for me.  We need Billy back.  Now that guy could make everyone laugh.  GW, not so much...

Billy was good in a different way.  Billy was like the obnoxious belligerent guy who said crap people didn't want to hear.  GW does it more sarcastically.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
GW is hilarious. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Billy was funny as hell.  I really wish he'd come back.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Billy was funny as hell.  I really wish he'd come back.
yea, seriously...  Even when I didn't agree with him which was often, I fucking loved reading his posts and they often cracked me up.  The board is still not the same without him posting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yea, seriously...  Even when I didn't agree with him which was often, I fucking loved reading his posts and they often cracked me up.  The board is still not the same without him posting.

We have to ask him to come back.