Author Topic: Creatine  (Read 1830 times)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Creatine
« on: October 02, 2005, 01:58:20 PM »
Hey guys, I was wandering do u thyink creatine is an essential part of any supplement shopping list??

I heard from someone that said the weight u put on using creatine will soon b lost again when u stop, though ul keep the strength uv gained????

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

geric

Re: Creatine
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 05:13:37 PM »
I've found creatine to be sent from god above .Creatine monohydrate for me in the gym it gave me incredible gains in short time ,muscle energy off the chart when i warm up i became another man like a iron monster i ran off training partners gained 10 pounds of muscle in a week and a half . and fifty pounds on my bench press in what seemed to be over might .man i could talk about creatine all night my results aren't typical but yours should be close. ;D ;)

BIGfuture

• Getbig II
  • keep striving
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
the creatine rant was me forgot to log in.
wheeew!

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »
I would say that any person that says creatine does not work just hasn't found the right amount that will work for them or they don't take in enough water to get it's advantages.It was a supplement that I feel helped me to train w/a gear using training partner for about 14 mnths.Before that he had told me that all of his past training partners only lasted maybe 3 mnths w/him!