Author Topic: Shia LaBeouf catches a beat down in Canada.......  (Read 23596 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Shia LaBeouf catches a beat down in Canada.......
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »
The guy who beat up Shia LaBeouf must've just watched all of his movies. Well, i guess i can thank Canada for one more thing - Kicking Shia LaBeouf's ass.  :o That fucker has ruined so many films and destroyed Indiana Jones part 4>:(

Damn... so he was that douche... should have been killed.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »
When a jew dies in war it's a massive war crime.
When a jew gets a audition it's the start of a career,
When a jew gets hated on, it's not because he's a dick, but antisemitism
When a jew flops around on a street like a little twink bitch it's BREAKING NEWS.

Is it chance or is there something else going on? ;D

POST OF THE WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM Nasser

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 01:49:10 PM »
"beat down" ? really? you can see One punch that Misses. Nothing else happends that you can see..
I'm sure him and his millions of dollars are embarrassed beyond belief  ::) lol.

Never understood why people (Americans(?)) are SOOO fascinated by what celebs does on their Spare time. Its crazy.
Can someone explain it? they're just like everyone else, they just happen to be good at acting and rich because of it. And that automatically makes every thing they do on their spare time interesting?  ???

I'm sure Rihanna or lady gaga took a  poop this week, should we start a thread about it and ask Decides opinion?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 02:00:40 PM »
"beat down" ? really? you can see One punch that Misses. Nothing else happends that you can see..
I'm sure him and his millions of dollars are embarrassed beyond belief  ::) lol.

Never understood why people (Americans(?)) are SOOO fascinated by what celebs does on their Spare time. Its crazy.
Can someone explain it? they're just like everyone else, they just happen to be good at acting and rich because of it. And that automatically makes every thing they do on their spare time interesting?  ???

Says the midget who has an American Celebrity in his avatar.  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »

What is even more terifying is that the internet has houndreds of millions of created artificial accounts so that people can talk with computers...

I think the thread author is one of those type...

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2011, 02:03:56 PM »
Says the midget who has an American Celebrity in his avatar.  ::)

you dont see the difference between an actor and someone that has skill in sports? And you dont see me starting a bunch of thread about brocks random daily activity's do you? When brock Fights I might start a thread. Because thats relevant to what he Does.

If this fella stars in a NEW MOVIE I could understand the thread. But just something random? WHy do you Care about something thats Not relevant to what he does for a living?!

wonderful comparison as always "polychronopolous" lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2011, 02:08:18 PM »
you dont see the difference between an actor and someone that has skill in sports? And you dont see me starting a bunch of thread about brocks random daily activity's do you? When brock Fights I might start a thread. Because thats relevant to what he Does.

If this fella starts in a NEW MOVIE I could understand the thread. But just something random? WHy do you Care about something thats Not relevant to what he does for a living?!

wonderful comparison as always "polychronopolous" lol

Shall I bump up the thread you posted a while back of Fedor playing basketball in his spare time as evidence?  8)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2011, 02:09:27 PM »
Shall I bump up the thread you posted a while back of Fedor playing basketball in his spare time as evidence?  8)

That video didn't contain any training footage at all?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2011, 02:10:25 PM »
LMAO ON THE CHELSEY LATELY SHOW LAST NIGHT THEY WERE TRYING TO PRONOUNCE SHIAS NAME BECAUSE THEY WERE USING HIS BEATDOWN AS A TOPIC AND CHELSEA ASKS CHUY WHAT KIND OF NAME IS SHIA LABEOUF AND CHUY RESPONDS WITH " ITS E-STUPID ONE" HAHAHA!!!! FUNNY SHIT.
i