Author Topic: Question for GH15 - is there hope for natural bbs  (Read 54131 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Question for GH15 - is there hope for natural bbs
« on: October 18, 2011, 01:33:01 PM »
GH15 - you have enlightened the internet with your vast and godly knowledge of proper hormone use.  But I'm sure there is more to you than just that! :-D

Would you ever consider writing a guide for NATURAL bodybuilders?  - Ones that don't want to step don't want to go down the path of homrona use!

Is there hope for natural bodybuilders?  :D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Question for GH15
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 01:39:52 PM »
 :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 01:40:45 PM »
GH15 - you have enlightened the internet with your vast and godly knowledge of proper hormone use.  But I'm sure there is more to you than just that! :-D

Would you ever consider writing a guide for NATURAL bodybuilders?  - Ones that don't want to step don't want to go down the path of homrona use!

Is there hope for natural bodybuilders?  :D

You can't close Pandora's box , the old saying applies, the biggest problem with steroids is they work.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 04:02:40 PM »
Yep steriuds do work!!  And it is a pandoras box!  But I wanted to see if gh15 had an alternative to us who have decided against it!  And no I don't have any moral qualms against it... I myself have admitted to messing around in the grey area of pro hormones / pro steroids!   I just don't think I can ever put myself through the real deal!

So does gh15 think we are a lost cause? Is there no way to attain monster-nous without it!  :)

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 04:05:23 PM »
or perhaps some cycles for those who dont want to compete but to be pretty gym rats

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 07:47:37 PM »
Yep steriuds do work!!  And it is a pandoras box!  But I wanted to see if gh15 had an alternative to us who have decided against it!  And no I don't have any moral qualms against it... I myself have admitted to messing around in the grey area of pro hormones / pro steroids I just don't think I can ever put myself through the real deal!

So does gh15 think we are a lost cause? Is there no way to attain monster-nous without it!  :)

Those are steroids...the real deal whether you like it or not.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 07:49:04 PM »
Yep steriuds do work!!  And it is a pandoras box!  But I wanted to see if gh15 had an alternative to us who have decided against it!  And no I don't have any moral qualms against it... I myself have admitted to messing around in the grey area of pro hormones / pro steroids!   I just don't think I can ever put myself through the real deal!

you aren't natural you stupid fuck.  hormones = not natural.  get the fuck out asshole.

also learn to PM gh15.  don't need fucking threads about it.  he will decide if he wants to answer your shitty questions.

fuck off.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 07:51:11 PM »
you aren't natural you stupid fuck.  hormones = not natural.  get the fuck out asshole.

also learn to PM gh15.  don't need fucking threads about it.  he will decide if he wants to answer your shitty questions.

fuck off.

unrageable.... ;D

L.L

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 08:02:36 PM »
there is no such thing as natural bodybuilding , There are naturals out there but too weak to be considered bodybuilders. Inject yourselves to Glory.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 08:06:02 PM »
Bodybuilding is the muscle.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 08:14:29 PM »
Bodybuilding is all drugs.

Are you really saying its possible to build a decent physique without using some kind of PES / drugs?
all drugs - TPPIIP

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »
testosterona enanato adn propioneta ,, trenbolona acetato ,, hgh

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 08:23:05 PM »
Whatever you want to call it, the last and only time I used M1T was in 2004 right before it was banned!  And for the record, no natural organization has banned me from competing even when I straight up told them what I used because it was legal and over the counter!

The important thing is that I'm not taking anything now and haven't since M1T, and want to keep it that way!  So going back on topic!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 08:23:58 PM »
Bodybuilding is all drugs.

Are you really saying its possible to build a decent physique without using some kind of PES / drugs?

Today's bodybuilding is all about drugs.  Yes, you can build a decent physique without using some kind of PES/drugs.  The questions you need to ask of yourself are -

Will you be satisfied with what you and you alone, are capable of achieving and are you willing to work hard, albeit infrequently for such a physique?  If so, then welcome to what used to be called "physical culture".  If not, too bad.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 08:25:04 PM »
natural bodybuilding lol....i've seen few guys at the gym popping few dbols before workout and calls themselves natural...
T

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 08:26:44 PM »
Whatever you want to call it, the last and only time I used M1T was in 2004 right before it was banned!  And for the record, no natural organization has banned me from competing even when I straight up told them what I used because it was legal and over the counter!

The important thing is that I'm not taking anything now and haven't since M1T, and want to keep it that way!  So going back on topic!
you used and still use homo.  you are not fooling anyone.  go stick a needle up your ass.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 08:28:24 PM »
you used and still use homo.  you are not fooling anyone.  go stick a needle up your ass.

And why have you concluded that I still use?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »
I remember GH15 once saying in one of his posts to a random thread he replied...."you're too pussy to use steroids". And I think that pretty much sums it all up, the way Gh15 thinks that is. Either use the steroids and get the ultimate alpha male physique together with your hard work at the gym, and diet. Or break your back everyday to attain half the muscle in one year that you could get in a month through steroids. I'm NOT saying anything, but probably predict the way GH15 would think about this question.

Signed Sincerely One Of GH15's pupils,

- Thanks
#

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 08:31:52 PM »
I remember GH15 once saying in one of his posts to a random thread he replied...."you're too pussy to use steroids". And I think that pretty much sums it all up, the way Gh15 thinks that is. Either use the steroids and get the ultimate alpha male physique together with your hard work at the gym, and diet. Or break your back everyday to attain half the muscle in one year that you could get in a month through steroids. I'm NOT saying anything, but probably predict the way GH15 would think about this question.

Signed Sincerely One Of GH15's pupils,

- Thanks

Fuck off  Nav - you're not one of GH15's students!  :D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »
Fuck off  Nav - you're not one of GH15's students!  :D

Don't temp me bro  ;D
#

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
Big Ach- Do you not feel like a massive douche having a four year old pic of yourself as an avatar, with the way you look right now?

You gotta admit, it is kind of a jerkoff move? I mean you look NOTHING like that.

chess315

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 08:38:59 PM »
  I just dont think there is much he can write you have already maxed yourself out for muscle mass naturaly so what could he tell you to do? If you want to make any gains in the field of muscle it would  be limited to strength. I mean he cant really write an article for someone he feels cant make gains it would boil down to keep doing what your doing.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2011, 08:51:06 PM »
Big Ach- Do you not feel like a massive douche having a four year old pic of yourself as an avatar, with the way you look right now?

You gotta admit, it is kind of a jerkoff move? I mean you look NOTHING like that.

First of all my Avatar is actually 7 years old.  You're right - I don't look like that anymore, and you know that because I've plastered a ton of pictures of myself and how I look right now, I haven't tried to hide that or pretend I look like my avatar at the moment.

My avatar is more of a symbol of what I've accomplished (And I'm proud of what I've accomplished), and the fact that I know I can go back to that look anytime I want when I come to compete again!

2003:  220 to 172 in 16 weeks

2004:  230 to 176 in 16 weeks

2007:  265 to 180 in 18 weeks

2008:  215 to 159 in 16 weeks

I should probably stop gaining so much weight in the off-season.  But I genuinely don't give a fuck! lol  So no I don't think its a jerk off move nor do I feel like a massive douche

Cheers bro  8)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 08:54:26 PM »
NO STEROIDS NO BODYBUILDING

gh15 approved
T

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V