Author Topic: Pathetic Getbiggers let me tell you how to get any girl you initiate convo with  (Read 4041 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if its in a grocery store , in a parking lot or on a street you ask them very manly but with a smile "do you have a boyfriend" then just procede with A compliment or two then jibber jabber about yourself real quik and axe her some things real quick then be done with it make sure you get the phone number

THATS ALL U GOTTA DO HOMOS
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I always thought you just had to walk through the produce aisle wearing tight pants like this guy.

newmom

I always thought you just had to walk through the produce aisle wearing tight pants like this guy.

lol

chess315

if its in a grocery store , in a parking lot or on a street you ask them very manly but with a smile "do you have a boyfriend" then just procede with A compliment or two then jibber jabber about yourself real quik and axe her some things real quick then be done with it make sure you get the phone number

pretty accurate i have an old saying if you arent getting turned down or having a girls go off on you occassionaly your not really trying to pick up girls :)

booty

• Getbig V

That doesn't work here.   :-\

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA

Golden, thx

::)
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
I tried allllllll that in the gym the other week to an ugly/semi body having older woman. But I was in need so she looked "ok" in my eyes.... then I said lets exchange numbers and she said "lets not, I'm too old to be a single"

so no, doesn't work, not 90% of the cases.

My approach is I go to a girl and say I just had to come to talk because she's so prety and seems very interesting and I'd like to go out if she cares. A girl can't say anything bad to that because she just realises t hat "how else is a guy going to come to talk to her" and she will be polite after that.

NEVER ask "do you have a boyfriend", who cares. It's up to her to say that, before or after sex but it's her responsibility, not yours.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel

best public access show host ever!!!

btw, I barely talk to women anymore

I fucking hate women

seriously, I know I said I never would go to hookers because it would hurt my pride but fuck it
I'm just gonna start banging hookers

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
i'm just too old to play the game even though I know "the rules of the game"

i'm like Ozzie Smith at the end of his career.
Yean...I can still run to shortstop and do the cartwheel into a backflip but I really don't want to anymore ....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
You don't have any VD, do you?  My doc says one more time and he'll refuse to see me anymore.  So what's your name?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
luckily i have a girlfriend so that i dont have to fail with asking girls out lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I tried allllllll that in the gym the other week to an ugly/semi body having older woman. But I was in need so she looked "ok" in my eyes.... then I said lets exchange numbers and she said "lets not, I'm too old to be a single"

My approach is I go to a girl and say I just had to come to talk because she's so prety and seems very interesting and I'd like to go out if she cares. A girl can't say anything bad to that because she just realises t hat "how else is a guy going to come to talk to her" and she will be polite after that.

NEVER ask "do you have a boyfriend", who cares. It's up to her to say that, before or after sex but it's her responsibility, not yours.

J. Falcon focuses on obtaining fine young hos as opposed to fine old hos so that may be why his advice did not generalize to your situation.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
i'm just too old to play the game even though I know "the rules of the game"

i'm like Ozzie Smith at the end of his career.
Yean...I can still run to shortstop and do the cartwheel into a backflip but I really don't want to anymore ....

Such a perfect analogy.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Such a perfect analogy.

It really is.....and I'm not just saying that because it is one of my gems

Im 33 now and, honestly, even though I know all the games and strategies I'm just "too old" to play these boring games

"too old" not in the sense that I'm a old man who can't compete anymore

No

"too old" as in "Really- if have to do all this shit AGAIN"

It's just so fucking boring but you still have to go through all the macinations that make up dating

Here in lies why I don't get laid. I just am too old for all this shit

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

why would you degrade yourself like that ? to even treat that fat ugly thing like an Attractive Female and ask her for her number ??
Leave those hogs for the guys in her class, hogs will find a fat ugly bloke, it is nature.
K

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
It really is.....and I'm not just saying that because it is one of my gems

Im 33 now and, honestly, even though I know all the games and strategies I'm just "too old" to play these boring games

"too old" not in the sense that I'm a old man who can't compete anymore

No

"too old" as in "Really- if have to do all this shit AGAIN"

It's just so fucking boring but you still have to go through all the macinations that make up dating

Here in lies why I don't get laid. I just am too old for all this shit

Johnny, I have to give it to you one more time. You're probably the one who makes the best use of this forum. It's getbig or a 200$/hour shrink.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Johnny, I have to give it to you one more time. You're probably the one who makes the best use of this forum. It's getbig or a 200400$/hour shrink.
:D :P
!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if johnnynoname grew out his facial hair he would have much better success one day he will realize this wisdom
A

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
if johnnynoname grew out his facial hair he would have much better success one day he will realize this wisdom

Beard are overrated

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
That doesn't work here.   :-\

why not?

you cant get control your Kangaroo long enough to have a conversation in a parking lot ???

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
pretty accurate i have an old saying if you arent getting turned down or having a girls go off on you occassionaly your not really trying to pick up girls :)

If you look good enough you really don't have to "try" ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Johnny, I have to give it to you one more time. You're probably the one who makes the best use of this forum. It's getbig or a 200$/hour shrink.

Approaching any girl and aking does she have a boyfriend and then talking bullshit is a mistake, falcon is full of shit, sory.

And I talked to the older woman because I was horny, when I'm horny it's like I'm on cocaine, but in this case women just look generally better... I see them sexually differently when I'm horny as hell. And she wasn't fat at all, just not attractive from the face. One of those women you would think is hot when you're on weed or fuck in the WYH thread.

How I approach girls of my age group is, I tell them that I think they are hot as hell and I have to talk to you and go out with you, usually that works. Falcons technique is full of shit let me tell you.

Lol at asking does she have a boyfriend, they all do.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

best public access show host ever!!!

btw, I barely talk to women anymore

I fucking hate women

seriously, I know I said I never would go to hookers because it would hurt my pride but fuck it
I'm just gonna start banging hookers

LOL...Jonah Falcon's life story is just epic. He takes his "acting" and broadcasting career SO incredibly serious but yet during his auditions he just gets typecast as "the dude with the massive cock" and that's all people want to talk to him about when he's around.

The irony is just too funny; that some dude's life has been resorted to sitting around in a shitty little apartment, depressed and unemployed with zero prospects (besides Talkin' Yankees) ALL because he has a huge dick!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

This must be from the Book of Revelations, right ?                                                                          ::)