Author Topic: Today I saw one of gh15's pupils at the gym...  (Read 19256 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Today I saw one of gh15's pupils at the gym...
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 09:27:27 PM »
Next time he comes in, you should go up to him all concerned and be like "Hey man, are you ok?  you seemed pretty upset last time?  Everything ok at home?"  and then immediately before he finished the first word of his response just SOCK HIM right in the face knock his ass out LOL
Haha! I don't wanna see this situation.  ;D

I would stay in jail for a loooong time.   :D

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2011, 09:54:55 PM »
Yea, sure...

I can't fight bro... I fight like Bud Spencer.  ;D

And I'm much stronger than Bud Spencer...  ;)

yeah but Bud Spencer used to slap his opponents on the back on the neck and have them fly 360 degrees in the air n fall on their ass...lol....if you fight like him,you actually CAN be dangerous,bro.. ;D ;D ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2011, 09:58:10 PM »
yeah but Bud Spencer used to slap his opponents on the back on the neck and have them fly 360 degrees in the air n fall on their ass...lol....if you fight like him,you actually CAN be dangerous,bro.. ;D ;D ;D
I know right!  ;D

I mean I can't do marital arts...I started some jiu-jitsu, muay thai, mma, boxing not too long ago, but just for fun and I'm totally beginner... Used to do some free style wrestling tho.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2011, 10:15:21 PM »
I made the thread because here we always talking about Test, Tren, Dbol like it's nothing and at the same time so many people are already pretty crazy in this world, imagine them on drugs...and then imagine them on high doses of drugs...

Scary picture!

those type of people are usually already on high doses of drugs such as alcohol or meth, speed, weed etc...
all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2011, 10:18:18 PM »
pretty sad if you are on narcotics when you are 17 year old,,but yes you are right in todsay world 17 is common age even for harder narcotics ,,sad

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2011, 10:19:34 PM »
Next time he comes in, you should go up to him all concerned and be like "Hey man, are you ok?  you seemed pretty upset last time?  Everything ok at home?"  and then immediately before he finished the first word of his response just SOCK HIM right in the face knock his ass out LOL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2011, 10:22:44 PM »
Typical getbig weirdos fantasizing about what they'd do to a 20-23 year old male they were pre-occupied with in the gym..

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2011, 10:34:20 PM »
How do you know it wasn't GH15?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2011, 10:41:02 PM »
hey bro- are you behind any gear websites or a source on any of the open source boards? let me know if you have any kind of price list available-

here is my email

mranabol@
willywonkaandthegearfact ory@

I also have many refs and am a vet on one major open source forum.

lol,,remember this? mr MODERATOR ....

mr vet : )

god help you you are something else lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2011, 11:43:24 PM »
Could just be one part of his workout phase through a period of months, a form of variation if you will.
Personally, I like doing this, find it far better and/or result producing than stupid pyramid sets.

i agree with you about pyramid sets i never ever in my life did them.. i was always doing 3 sets, the first was the heaviest then i was decreasing the weight with every next set!!.. but now i do only one heavy set per exercise (like mike menzer)!!.. it works very good for me,.. better than 3 sets per exercise.. faster recovery,.. increasing all my lifts,.. shorter and more interesting workouts!!..

chess315

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 12:48:50 AM »
pretty sad if you are on narcotics when you are 17 year old,,but yes you are right in todsay world 17 is common age even for harder narcotics ,,sad

gh15 approved
I agree you should wait tell at least 18 unless  :o

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2011, 01:12:55 AM »
i agree with you about pyramid sets i never ever in my life did them.. i was always doing 3 sets, the first was the heaviest then i was decreasing the weight with every next set!!.. but now i do only one heavy set per exercise (like mike menzer)!!.. it works very good for me,.. better than 3 sets per exercise.. faster recovery,.. increasing all my lifts,.. shorter and more interesting workouts!!..
I use different styles in almost every exercises in my workouts. And the styles are different again from workouts to workouts as well.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2011, 01:37:43 AM »
I use different styles in almost every exercises in my workouts. And the styles are different again from workouts to workouts as well.

Translation:

When you're on enough shit, it doesn't matter anymore how you train, just that you train is enough. You could also stay at home and would still build more muscle than a natural.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2011, 01:40:24 AM »

Translation:

When you're on enough shit, it doesn't matter anymore how you train, just that you train is enough. You could also stay at home and would still build more muscle than a natural.
And many guys do this. Even NPC champions...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2011, 01:46:29 AM »

What a great "sport" it is!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2011, 01:55:15 AM »

They wouldn't even go to the gym once or twice a week Steve?
shotgun on the team

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2011, 02:05:35 AM »
They wouldn't even go to the gym once or twice a week Steve?
I didn't say that...but my wife eat better and train harder than them, but still they're pretty good amateur competitors...I know a few of them...

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2011, 02:45:30 AM »

gh15 approved

Yeah try to email any of those see what happens. you acted like you ran the whole game just wondering if it was true. or if you were just bullshit. obviously you were just bullshit. thats like a 5 year old PM right when you started posting talking all big! you said everything went through your hands just was calling you on your shit since at that time I had never heard of you or seen your name as a source on SSB or outlaw. I was already hooked up with euro and others back then. but hell thought I would see what kind of baller you were turns out you were a nobody just acting like they ran the whole game-lol. seriously  that PM is more than 4-5 years old . now go shoot some tren and eat a few quarts of haagen daz  ice cream! Then tomorrow apologize to steve ffor acting like an ass in the gym :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2011, 02:48:56 AM »
Yeah try to email any of those see what happens. you acted like you ran the whole game just wondering if it was true. or if you were just bullshit. obviously you were just bullshit. thats like a 5 year old PM right when you started posting talking all big! you said everything went through your hands just was calling you on your shit since at that time I had never heard of you or seen your name as a source on SSB or outlaw. I was already hooked up with euro and others back then. but hell thought I would see what kind of baller you were turns out you were a nobody just acting like they ran the whole game-lol. seriously  that PM is more than 4-5 years old .

you sound pathetic and depsperate for atention ,, you sit too much on internet steroid boardings,, and i do run the show you just need to know the top and you would know i run the show,,need to understand fella that when you were in highschool i already ran the show,, im from the original 7 ,, you know the original 7? i may give a chaper about the original 7 in the bible ,, i dont need to titles,, i made them

gh15 approveed
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2011, 03:08:04 AM »
you sound pathetic and depsperate for atention ,, you sit too much on internet steroid boardings,, and i do run the show you just need to know the top and you would know i run the show,,need to understand fella that when you were in highschool i already ran the show,, im from the original 7 ,, you know the original 7? i may give a chaper about the original 7 in the bible ,, i dont need to titles,, i made them

gh15 approveed

retobolil(retdomestic) your #1 hall of fame steroid dealer, nordic sport who has sold mexican his whole career along with chinese generic HGH, what is so great about them? hell alin has been around just as long as those guys and has worked with ret even though alin has a shit reputation he has been around forever. does not matter none of those guys are sourcing in the open and dont sell gear much anymore. I was already hooked up with euro when I pmed you and I also worked with nordic remember nordicsportint@cyber-rights.net . Ive worked with all those guys. remember steris usa domestic gear. the top UGL guys are bruce kneller who ran rsoc(red star of china) and wickedone who ran (morning star labs) patrick arnold all busted! Sledge who brought superdrol to the market aka matt cahill who went legit. Then you have your overseas guys say what you want but euro runs the overseas game. strango is OK but thats just good clandestine domestic gear nothing to piss your pants over-lol Now apologize to steve for dropping those 20pd dumbells and acting like an ass! I want attention-lol your on here night and day lets see who has spent more time on getbig ill check your profile now remember who was here first as well by a year or 2 ME. and you still have probably spent more time on getbig then I have check your profile and put down the hours spent on here as it will show it in your profile. You even recommended naps who has taken months to fill peoples orders!

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2011, 03:12:52 AM »

gh15 approved

see that PM was august 18 2006 when I first noticed this guy talking like a bigshot saying everything goees through him before anyone else his name was Gh15 so why not PM him and if he is a real hustler he would get back to you with a contact. fact is that was a test to see if you were for real and you obviously are not for real! you buy from the same suppliers we all do! Now once again apologize to steve for dropping your little 20pd weights!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2011, 03:35:57 AM »
retobolil(retdomestic) your #1 hall of fame steroid dealer, nordic sport who has sold mexican his whole career along with chinese generic HGH, what is so great about them? hell alin has been around just as long as those guys and has worked with ret even though alin has a shit reputation he has been around forever. does not matter none of those guys are sourcing in the open and dont sell gear much anymore. I was already hooked up with euro when I pmed you and I also worked with nordic remember nordicsportint@cyber-rights.net . Ive worked with all those guys. remember steris usa domestic gear. the top UGL guys are bruce kneller who ran rsoc(red star of china) and wickedone who ran (morning star labs) Sledge who brought superdrol to the market aka matt cahill who went legit. Then you have your overseas guys say what you want but euro runs the overseas game. strango is OK but thats just good clandestine domestic gear nothing to piss your pants over-lol Now apologize to steve for dropping those 20pd dumbells and acting like an ass! I want attention-lol your on here night and day lets see who has spent more time on getbig ill check your profile now remember who was here first as well by a year or 2 ME. and you still have probably spent more time on getbig then I have check your profile and put down the hours spent on here as it will show it in your profile. You even recommended naps who has taken months to fill peoples orders!

but see ,,the diff is ....you are mentaly not right in the head,, youre not all there,, you just not there you know what im saying,, you think you are on top of things but you are not,, if euro use you as domestic his all lacking operation will explode on usa grounds,, this is a big problem for euroman which his reputatitoon already very low no matter how much you lick his balls,, reality of the matter is this:

you are sitting home in americana grounds,, you are on americana grounds...you been in trouble with the law,, you are members of quitre few steroids boards ,, they all knwo who you are....i have elfs after you ,, you wont even belivee what they would do to make me happy eventhough i already didnt even care ,, they still give information ,, i have a lot of things i dont share into public you know it well but again you are not rigth in the kookoo nest up there,,

dont you see you are not right in the head? seriously ,, the way you write with a real emotional attachment to your postings,, you cant sleep at night because you are addicted to narcotics,, you are and been on so much meds,, you just a huge risk to anyone who involve in the cult,, on here you are a mod because ron avidan is nto femiliar with the cult of bodybuild hormone perspective and he needed mod ,, ofcourse you wont stay mod here because you will fuck it up somehow,, i have many pms from you along the years,, i just dont bother to put them on ....

you think you are as safe as it can be ,, while the reality of the matter is THAT YOU ARE NOT,, and why you are not? because everything starts with the brain ,, and your brain is ill friend,, youre are not right in the head as i keep telling you ,,

and the first 7 were not who you said they were,, again you have no clue ,, you have no idea,, you know nothing,, you have no idea about mamta contributions and karius you have no idea to what you are talking about and im being serious

the magnificant 7 are magnificant for one reason mr moderator... they are magnificant because they could never been taken down ,, they survived everything,, the ones you mentioned havent!

magnificant 7 are not just anyone,, to you it may sound like a good night story ,, to some morons on steroid boardings that register in 2007 it may sound like a good night story ,, the reality of the matter is ,, it is not

the main main problem with you is that the head upstairs is not alright ,, this is big problem to anyone who will ever let you work for them ,, big problem,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2011, 03:43:01 AM »

gh15 approveed

you joined 4 months before me and have spent 98 days 15hrs on getbig. thats 2,367 hours oppose to my 40 days and 6 hrs wich is 966 hours. I think you have the game reversed you love the attention you get from these kids on here they keep you on here all day and night you get a boner when you get up and log on and see those Pm's! you just cant wait! Try posting on a forum meant for steroids and see how many people follow your bible. this just shows if your an ex-pro actually a pro when you registered you have seriously went downhill as no other ex-pro has spent night and day on getbig. Now go get your addelle CD and some haggen daz and post away into the wee hours. and dont forget to apologize to steve! that wasnt cool dropping those 20's and swearing like that! BTW- you order from the same people we all order from you are nobody special. You said you love strango gear well I can get that line no sweat

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2011, 03:49:01 AM »
you joined 4 months before me and have spent 98 days 15hrs on getbig. thats 2,367 hours oppose to my 40 days and 6 hrs wich is 966 hours. I think you have the game reversed you love the attention you get from these kids on here they keep you on here all day and night you get a boner when you get up and log on and see those Pm's! you just cant wait! Try posting on a forum meant for steroids and see how many people follow your bible. this just shows if your an ex-pro actually a pro when you registered you have seriously went downhill as no other ex-pro has spent night and day on getbig. Now go get your addelle CD and some haggen daz and post away into the wee hours. and dont forget to apologize to steve! that wasnt cool dropping those 20's and swearing like that! BTW- you order from the same people we all order from you are nobody special. You said you love strango gear well I can get that line no sweat

i am god of hormones,, this iis what i known by ,, im the conversation of every day discussion on all steoid boardings ,, everyone heard and know who god of hormones is,, just register to any boarding and you will see gh15 been talked about on regular basis ,, and followed! by most...

you show lack of information about boardings you are so call part of ....

also its abotu time you stop calling the fellas in the thunderdome which is the main bodybuild boarding on internet kids....they are not kids,, many bodybuilders here many i helped to turn profesiionals i also get many many many questions from ifbb and npc on a regular basis some i do not share,, again my brain is not ill ....it is functioning .....know what im saying?

and finaly ,, if i want you to be cut off strngo you will not se a product from that line,, same for any othr line,,do i want to do it to you? no,, you are sad and not rigth in the head as i said,, you are ill,, you are in your 30s....and you are living home,, you are with no real job,, you live from a wanna be bodybuild drug addicted life,, you never competed,,,why would i take the last enjoyment you have which is steroids? especialy when you pay good money,,

just fix that damn brain of yours,, youre ill friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2011, 03:55:51 AM »
but see ,,the diff is ....you are mentaly not right in the head,, youre not all there,, you just not there you know what im saying,, you think you are on top of things but you are not,, if euro use you as domestic his all lacking operation will explode on usa grounds,, this is a big problem for euroman which his reputatitoon already very low no matter how much you lick his balls,, reality of the matter is this:

you are sitting home in americana grounds,, you are on americana grounds...you been in trouble with the law,, you are members of quitre few steroids boards ,, they all knwo who you are....i have elfs after you ,, you wont even belivee what they would do to make me happy eventhough i already didnt even care ,, they still give information ,, i have a lot of things i dont share into public you know it well but again you are not rigth in the kookoo nest up there,,

dont you see you are not right in the head? seriously ,, the way you write with a real emotional attachment to your postings,, you cant sleep at night because you are addicted to narcotics,, you are and been on so much meds,, you just a huge risk to anyone who involve in the cult,, on here you are a mod because ron avidan is nto femiliar with the cult of bodybuild hormone perspective and he needed mod ,, ofcourse you wont stay mod here because you will fuck it up somehow,, i have many pms from you along the years,, i just dont bother to put them on ....

you think you are as safe as it can be ,, while the reality of the matter is THAT YOU ARE NOT,, and why you are not? because everything starts with the brain ,, and your brain is ill friend,, youre are not right in the head as i keep telling you ,,

and the first 7 were not who you said they were,, again you have no clue ,, you have no idea,, you know nothing,, you have no idea about mamta contributions and karius you have no idea to what you are talking about and im being serious

the magnificant 7 are magnificant for one reason mr moderator... they are magnificant because they could never been taken down ,, they survived everything,, the ones you mentioned havent!

magnificant 7 are not just anyone,, to you it may sound like a good night story ,, to some morons on steroid boardings that register in 2007 it may sound like a good night story ,, the reality of the matter is ,, it is not

the main main problem with you is that the head upstairs is not alright ,, this is big problem to anyone who will ever let you work for them ,, big problem,,

gh15 approved

never said i was doing anything domestic for anybody just mentioned euroman will have a little help domestic but not me. I have never been in trouble with the law. I know how the game works I have been around a long time. seen many guys get busted! you think I dont know how risky this game is? I use 2 narcotics that are prescribed to me. I dont use rec drugs. your the one who is crazy look at how much time you have spent on this board 2,367 hours oppose to my 966 hrs. you dont know what I have done in the past. If i did do anything I stopped! hell maybe i even helped out one of your main guys. I know what i am doing kid! the day I do not post is the day I am in jail and that day is not coming. my elfs are after you! and we are way more low key. I got elfs everywhere you step on the wrong board with that gh15 bullshit name your ass will be hauled off to the trash in a matter of hours! find one person who I have ever fucked over. I am actually fine in the head brother its you I am worried about! If euroman had me running things domestic wich is not the case that would be the best move he ever made no more people bitching about long waits. You dont think I know how to run game? We will be bickering for years to come-lol.