Author Topic: in regarding trenbolona only pms  (Read 6095 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
in regarding trenbolona only pms
« on: October 18, 2011, 10:32:47 PM »
in regarding the trenbolona questions and how effective it is for fat loss and growth with OUT gh ,, it is effective but as with anything in bodybuild...moment you take gh out and 6 window of opportuinity closed you will NOT be in the same level you were while on gh and trenbolona together....

i do hope you understand that gh give you 3 dimemtional look to the physiqe,, what i mean by that is that while trenbolona harden you and dry you and adds thickness,, quality thickness ....the fat drop is slower....its there but its slower than when gh is in ....when gh is in you have double punch ...you have the fat drop very fast always always fat drop while all the benefit from the trenbolona come into play ,, double the fat drop speed than when on trenbolona by itself,, also when no gh you will lack the rounder more sculpted look to the delt and to the pecs and to the body ...this is the 3 dimentional aspect im talking about...you will be more 2 dimentional on trenbolona only ,, you can still have very good condition but it wont be to the level of trenbolona and hgh together,, you should know this by now,,

you cant just take out hgh and expect same results with out it ,, you wont get same results you will get close but not quite as you say ,, and this is on low gh ,, on high gh you will completely look diff and 3 dimentional to the 10th degree so when off high dose of gh you will look like shadow of your former self,,

so to conclude this,, NO when you dont use gh you can not look like a fella who use it ,, it is another layer to the physiqe how do you want to look like someone who has more muscle fibers and do the exact same hormones you do + gh ...its immposible ,, so you can stand infont of mirror all day long and take million pictures it wont look exactly same unles on exactly same DRUGS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: in regarding trenbolona only pms
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 10:43:53 PM »
this man knows his shit.  stop with the stupid questions you fuckers.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 10:46:22 PM »
Thanks George.

Honestly- will 100mgs tren ED with 50mgs win ED and some test fast acting, some NE some prop, say 100-200mgs EOD, will I lose fat NO MATTER what I eat? Or does diet have to be decent?

Ideal cals for guy 195ish lbs already lean around 7-8% 5ft9?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 10:50:40 PM »
you wont lose fat on 6 times a day macdonalds its a promise,, you wil remain same bodyfat or increae it a little ,, but you can eat sushi ,, german ,, jamaican ,, home food ,, pizza,, stuff that is not that junk more of home made type that is better ingredients better cookign nto junk food that sit in greese and 15 year old cook for you,, that will result in better results,, you will loe fat yes on this type of diet you will lose fat,, but do not expect to look like million bucks if gh is not in blood,, the only way you can look like mother fuckin god made male for females and for males lol is when hgh and trenbolona work together,, one volumizing you from within ...while the other gets you nasty shredded,,

hgh and trenbolona is what make fellas go WHAT THE FUCK,, hgh and trenbolona is what makes fellas come to you TELLING you how ripped you are,, no more fishing for compliments you hear it none stop

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 10:56:47 PM »
GH..

What are your thoughts on this??

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 10:59:41 PM »
clearly he will turn into this in the near future

;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 11:00:36 PM »
they are called cranial muscles. hope this helps.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 11:05:21 PM »
clearly he will turn into this in the near future

;D

lol...he's well on his way

Yeah but we've never seen this before in bb. Its disgusting and I'm sure you'd not want to look like that.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 11:13:51 PM »
you wont lose fat on 6 times a day macdonalds its a promise,, you wil remain same bodyfat or increae it a little ,, but you can eat sushi ,, german ,, jamaican ,, home food ,, pizza,, stuff that is not that junk more of home made type that is better ingredients better cookign nto junk food that sit in greese and 15 year old cook for you,, that will result in better results,, you will loe fat yes on this type of diet you will lose fat,, but do not expect to look like million bucks if gh is not in blood,, the only way you can look like mother fuckin god made male for females and for males lol is when hgh and trenbolona work together,, one volumizing you from within ...while the other gets you nasty shredded,,

hgh and trenbolona is what make fellas go WHAT THE FUCK,, hgh and trenbolona is what makes fellas come to you TELLING you how ripped you are,, no more fishing for compliments you hear it none stop

gh15 approved

Whats the deal with having test in there? You had said in the past test isn't great to cut on, at least not in high doses (say 700mgs+ weekly) does the test help or hinder fat loss? What about stacked with a nice high dose of letro to prevent estrogen conversion? It's the estrogen which makes you fatter in the first place so, in theory, adding test without estrogen conversion should be perfect right? Does any of what I said make sense?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 11:15:19 PM »
Is there a tren/HGH ratio like you stated for testosterone? I think you said that if you are on a gram of test you need at least 5iu gh. If you go up to 2 grams you're looking at 15ius.

How much gh do you need on tren? Is there a minimum amount of gh, a starting point, since more is always better with gh?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »
BTW, how is mutation going to take place when Nordic's site has been down for days. Are your elfs working on this?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 11:22:04 PM »
the thing with hgh and trenbolona is ...the more the better lol ON BOTH lol ,, this is what create nasty mutations,, thinkk about it resonably,, what make fellas 5'8 walk around 250lb 8%? think...GH AND TRENBOLONA... higher doses,, more you use of both the nastier you will look and when someone say nasty what someone mean is ...the muscle wear a ruggedy rough look to it with the 3 dimention the gh supply to the physiqe and the fat burning double punch....you just get larger and leaner lol

this is the all secret of bodybuild,, if you have enough hgh ....and you have enough trenbolona ace to go with that gh ....you create A PRO LEVEL PHYSIQE,, pro size atleast ,,look at dan hill or whatever his name is the german fella ...how do you think he walk around looking like that? he has very sub avaerage genetic,, he does it with HGH AND TRENBOLONA

im telling you the only way to get to higher competetive level wether you compete or not is hgh and trenbolona DONE TOGETHER,, yes you can have cycle in and out gh ....but over all together

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 11:22:22 PM »
BTW, how is mutation going to take place when Nordic's site has been down for days. Are your elfs working on this?

You just need to find the back up site ;)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 11:23:42 PM »

noric like safty first and formost,, he does his safty mesures wether everyone like it or not,, he actualy pay for the customer to be safe lol where else did you hear approach like that,, HE PAY FOR CUSTOMER TO BE SAFE LOL,, this is quality supplier who thikn this way ,, he is ok the ones who have emails knwo how to get

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 11:29:02 PM »
also in regard to testosterona doses,, yes you need to go higher on testosterona BUT!!! when you do it better have high gh in system,, what will all the testosterona do if you dont have enough hgh to go with it? you need the muscle fibers to accept this testosterona,, to blow up right,, with trenbolona you can fart upside down trenbolona dont care it always work efficient ,, trenbolona is like a black slave from before civil war....it is alway work efficient ,, trenbolona high dose low dose always work no matter how you treat it what you do to it always work lol as logn as legit,, testosterona....if done high dose with no gh ....will get you bloofy with or with out ae and ai ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 12:57:43 AM »
also in regard to testosterona doses,, yes you need to go higher on testosterona BUT!!! when you do it better have high gh in system,, what will all the testosterona do if you dont have enough hgh to go with it? you need the muscle fibers to accept this testosterona,, to blow up right,, with trenbolona you can fart upside down trenbolona dont care it always work efficient ,, trenbolona is like a black slave from before civil war....it is alway work efficient ,, trenbolona high dose low dose always work no matter how you treat it what you do to it always work lol as logn as legit,, testosterona....if done high dose with no gh ....will get you bloofy with or with out ae and ai ,,

gh15 approved

:D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 01:39:00 AM »
Whats the deal with having test in there? You had said in the past test isn't great to cut on, at least not in high doses (say 700mgs+ weekly) does the test help or hinder fat loss? What about stacked with a nice high dose of letro to prevent estrogen conversion? It's the estrogen which makes you fatter in the first place so, in theory, adding test without estrogen conversion should be perfect right? Does any of what I said make sense?
I think its more for natty replacement and energy, so a high dose of tren and say eq then prop 50mg eod plus gh if you are going down that path.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 02:09:14 AM »
Go for broke Nassholes, cuz that's what you'll be.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 08:32:50 AM »
Go for broke Nassholes, cuz that's what you'll be.

Explain??

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 09:29:41 AM »

gh15 approved
Hmmm...but how come some pros get fat as shit offseason? Well, I understand that its mostly water...Being on tren hgh and diuretics shouldnt this issue be non existant?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 10:26:51 AM »
GH15-

I had been prepping for a show, running tren/win/prop and some fat burners (eca mostly) and I was doin real well....

Got depressed, went on a nearly 10 day bender. Lots of booze, other substance I won't mention, even smoked some....Not proud at all.

Thing is I am still in decent shape, question is do I still do my show or what should I do? I wasn't eating much at all, stopped doing my shots when I went on my bender....I am 3 days clean now, done 100mgs tren ED and back on the win ED, also still have plenty of all three.

DO I scrap the show and focus on next year? Do I jump back on chiken and brokly asap? What should I do??? I am really ashamed, I have some major weaknesses....But I want to look my best you know. no GH sadly, I can get it but i don't want to spend the money for it.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 11:53:23 AM »

oh, I see.  For a moment, I thought these were photos from the old Outer Limits tv show.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »
GH15-

I had been prepping for a show, running tren/win/prop and some fat burners (eca mostly) and I was doin real well....

Got depressed, went on a nearly 10 day bender. Lots of booze, other substance I won't mention, even smoked some....Not proud at all.

Thing is I am still in decent shape, question is do I still do my show or what should I do? I wasn't eating much at all, stopped doing my shots when I went on my bender....I am 3 days clean now, done 100mgs tren ED and back on the win ED, also still have plenty of all three.

DO I scrap the show and focus on next year? Do I jump back on chiken and brokly asap? What should I do??? I am really ashamed, I have some major weaknesses....But I want to look my best you know. no GH sadly, I can get it but i don't want to spend the money for it.

No offence bro but fuck, why ask someone this?  You make the decision to do it or not.  Shouldn't need confirmation from someone off an internet board.  Plus we have no idea how far out you are, what you look like...  I suggest you get your head straight