Author Topic: Obama to ABC News: All Decisions were Right  (Read 5130 times)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Obama to ABC News: All Decisions were Right
« on: October 19, 2011, 08:42:59 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/transcript-abc-news-jake-tappers-exclusive-interview-president/story?id=14764446&singlePage=true

Take a look at the comments on this website, WOW. I looked long and hard at this page, and I dont think it is exactly a bastian of conservatism.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama to ABC News: All Decisions were Right
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 08:52:38 AM »
I am almost done with "Confidence men". 

Obama is single handidly the biggest moron ever elected to office.   Volker warned him time and time again against his actions and was ignored. 

Obama let geithner / Summers dictate everything and not only incompetent, illiterate, ignorant, and inept, he is stubborn and refuses to admit he is wrong on subjects he has no idea about.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 08:55:51 AM »
Tapper: Just to change the subject from the economy, the "Fast and Furious" controversy. Aside from some of the more wild charges out there, this is a big scandal. The Justice Department, the ATF was moving guns and some of them were tied to crime scenes. what was your response when you first heard about it?

Obama: Well I heard about it from the news reports. This is not something we were aware of in the White House and the Attorney General it turns out wasn't aware of either. Obviously Eric Holder has launched a full investigation of this, it is not acceptable for us to allow guns to go into Mexico. Our whole goal has been to interdict aggressively in the flow of weapons and cash flowing south into Mexico because the Mexican president, President Calderon, has done a heroic job of trying to take on these transnational drug cartels. So this investigation will be complete, people who have screwed up will be held accountable but our overarching goal consistently has been to say we've got a responsibility not only to stop drugs from flowing north, we've also got a responsibility to make sure we are not helping to either arm or finance these drug cartels in Mexico. So it's very upsetting to me to think that somebody showed such bad judgment that they would allow something like that to happen and we will find out who and what happened in this situation and make sure it gets corrected.

________________________ ________________________ __________

What a fucking liar! ! ! !

Are you fucking kidding?   

F U and RIH whoever voted for this snake.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 09:02:15 AM »
Tapper: Just to change the subject from the economy, the "Fast and Furious" controversy. Aside from some of the more wild charges out there, this is a big scandal. The Justice Department, the ATF was moving guns and some of them were tied to crime scenes. what was your response when you first heard about it?

Obama: Well I heard about it from the news reports. This is not something we were aware of in the White House and the Attorney General it turns out wasn't aware of either. Obviously Eric Holder has launched a full investigation of this, it is not acceptable for us to allow guns to go into Mexico. Our whole goal has been to interdict aggressively in the flow of weapons and cash flowing south into Mexico because the Mexican president, President Calderon, has done a heroic job of trying to take on these transnational drug cartels. So this investigation will be complete, people who have screwed up will be held accountable but our overarching goal consistently has been to say we've got a responsibility not only to stop drugs from flowing north, we've also got a responsibility to make sure we are not helping to either arm or finance these drug cartels in Mexico. So it's very upsetting to me to think that somebody showed such bad judgment that they would allow something like that to happen and we will find out who and what happened in this situation and make sure it gets corrected.

________________________ ________________________ __________

What a fucking liar! ! ! !

Are you fucking kidding?   

F U and RIH whoever voted for this snake.   

FU and your mother too for not having an abortion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 09:05:45 AM »
FU and your mother too for not having an abortion

Yeah ok you leftist piece of trash - go vote for this snake again - make a fool of yourself for the 2nd time in a row. 

How you progressive/leftists still buy into his lies defies belief.    He lies right to your face and you accept it like a drone.   pathetic.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:10:46 AM »
Yeah ok you leftist piece of trash - go vote for this snake again - make a fool of yourself for the 2nd time in a row. 

How you progressive/leftists still buy into his lies defies belief.    He lies right to your face and you accept it like a drone.   pathetic.     

You still can't figure out that the Repubs have, yet again, offered no viable alternative

the Republican field SUCKS

The Republican party will not allow any rational people or true fiscal conservatives to run

The only way you can get into the Repub party today is to be a complete flake or a wack job

My personal CT for this phenomenon is because Repubs have no interest in doing what is good for this country

Their ONLY concern is what is good for the top 5% and they are too short sighted to see how harming the bottom 95% actually hurts them too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 09:17:47 AM »
You still can't figure out that the Repubs have, yet again, offered no viable alternative

the Republican field SUCKS

The Republican party will not allow any rational people or true fiscal conservatives to run

The only way you can get into the Repub party today is to be a complete flake or a wack job

My personal CT for this phenomenon is because Repubs have no interest in doing what is good for this country

Their ONLY concern is what is good for the top 5% and they are too short sighted to see how harming the bottom 95% actually hurts them too

lmfao!!!! 

Read "confidence men" and come back to me douchebag. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 09:24:11 AM »

lmfao!!!! 

Read "confidence men" and come back to me douchebag. 

does that book talk about how the modern Republican party has no interest in doing what is good for the country and only cares about enriching the top 5% at the expense of the bottom 95%.   Does it talk about how their all consuming greed is actually harmful to themselves as well as the country ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 09:25:51 AM »
does that book talk about how the modern Republican party has no interest in doing what is good for the country and only cares about enriching the top 5% at the expense of the bottom 95%.   Does it talk about how their all consuming greed is actually harmful to themselves as well as the country ?

::)  ::)

Keep spinning you tool.   It starts out in 2007 with obama cozing up to the Wall Street mafia and getting info of what to say and do from UBS CEO Wolff from day one and how obama is far more in bed with these criminals than even you could possibly stomach.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 09:33:24 AM »
::)  ::)

Keep spinning you tool.   It starts out in 2007 with obama cozing up to the Wall Street mafia and getting info of what to say and do from UBS CEO Wolff from day one and how obama is far more in bed with these criminals than even you could possibly stomach.   

I'm well aware of Obama (like all politicians) sucking up to big money

we've discussed it many times

You can't possibly have a problem with that because I haven't seen you say anything about Cain, Christie, etc.. being in the pocket of the Koch brothers or other right wing big money sources

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 09:35:18 AM »
I'm well aware of Obama (like all politicians) sucking up to big money

we've discussed it many times

You can't possibly have a problem with that because I haven't seen you say anything about Cain, Christie, etc.. being in the pocket of the Koch brothers or other right wing big money sources

Difference is that they are not pretending to be something else.   Obama is on his "All lies, All Day, All the time, on your dime" Tour trying to convince people otherwise. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 09:40:34 AM »
Difference is that they are not pretending to be something else.   Obama is on his "All lies, All Day, All the time, on your dime" Tour trying to convince people otherwise.     

I see, so you're OK with a whore as long as they admit they are a whore

BTW - I thought the right wing meme was that Wall Street hated Obama and I that Obama was out to kill Wall Street and big business too

Then of course their is your personal CT that Obama is trying to intentionally collapse the nation

is Wall Street in on that too?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 09:42:10 AM »
I see, so you're OK with a whore as long as they admit they are a whore

BTW - I thought the right wing meme was that Wall Street hated Obama and I that Obama was out to kill Wall Street and big business too

Then of course their is your personal CT that Obama is trying to intentionally collapse the nation

is Wall Street in on that too?

Obama is intentionally trying to crash the nation no different than Mohammed Atta did to the plane he crashed in the Twin Towers.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 09:46:15 AM »
Obama is intentionally trying to crash the nation no different than Mohammed Atta did to the plane he crashed in the Twin Towers.   

that's a totally sane belief

In that same context, I assume you still believe Obama won't even be running in 2012

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 09:48:40 AM »
 ;D  ;D   ;D   - THIS IS ABC NEWS MIND YOU 

Next Page | View: First to Last
This is pure and simply the face of the compulsive liar. When caught, change direction but in the end, return to the lie. obama is a fictional character and the greatest fraud ever created in US history. The part to be most concerned about, and the real problem, 69 million people fell for this. the US is in trouble bevcause of the voter. Posted by:

unclecharlie824 12:44 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 241
Please tell me the positive things that our President has accomplished and give me some facts not the BS.Posted by:

Francliff 12:44 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 240
What an arrogant, narcissistic, pompous ass. His policies are absolutely the OPPOSITE of what we need.Posted by:

DocHunter 12:43 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 239
The Pres is a Ledgend in his Own Mind..A Abject Failure in the Real World..But He never goes There!! Posted by:

raptor34323 12:43 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 238
If citizens would only know that O "does not care about You!"Posted by:

migtex1234 12:42 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 237
What an arrogant, narcissistic, pompous ass.Posted by:

DocHunter 12:42 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 236
"Let's work together" ; Mr.President you cut the healthcare deal behind the close doors and now you say "let's work together"......Posted by:

kmy3 12:42 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 235
every move and plan and speech from obama has been the wrong one!Posted by:

fjiuwa 12:42 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 234
I can grade him, F minus oh yeah, and he´s expelled for being a liar and a fraudPosted by:

Gran Jeffe Magnifico 12:42 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 233
This guy is out of control or dillusional or both. His only remaining support is coming from the far-left nuts, anarchists and anti-semites.Posted by:

JBfunnyman 12:40 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 231
Mr. Tapper is one of the enablers of this man's Disney thinking.O does not care about individuals, he care only for his own wants.Most one sided president ever. Lying is so easy for him. Hmm?Posted by:

migtex1234 12:40 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 230
He is the greatest narcissist in the last 500 years.Posted by:

janderson4795 12:40 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 229
We hear so much is to ‘BLAME IT ON BUSH’. Well folks, those who like jobs probably are wishing for “THE GOOD OLD DAYS’!Average unemployment during the Bush years look like this:*2001 – 4.8%2002 – 5.8%2003 – 6.0%2004 – 5.5%2005 – 5.1%2006 – 4.6%2007 – 4.6%2008 – 5.8%• http://www.nidataplus.com/lfeus1.htmBush inherited a recession as well – remember the DOT COM BUST and the aftermath of 9-11?He also had an interruption on September 11, 2001.He dealt with it. He managed. He led. He made it happen – even with a democratic House starting in 2007.NOW, WHAT IS OBAMA’S PROBLEM?? Maybe FEWER VACATIONS; A LOT LESS GOLF; A LOT LESS CAMPAIGNING; and a HECK OF A LOT MORE COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS MIGHT PAY OFF! He appears as though he does not have a clue, or he does not care! Posted by:

GrannyCaresII 12:37 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 228
Impossible to buy that lie. If gov't would get out of the way of taxing, regulations - would see huge increase in growth. Gov't is the problem.Posted by:

migtex1234 12:37 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 227
pilotdave: "he IS failing because he can not recognize his own mistakes - Business School 101 - learn from your mistakes or your fail...." What if these aren't mistakes?Posted by:

novelator 12:36 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 225
Amazing, I've read at least the last 50 comments and there isn't one that has anything good to say about Mr. Obama, he needs to be replaced in 2012.Posted by:

the other ken 12:35 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 223
I just realized we have elected George Costanza as President!"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza"This was supposed to be the summer of George!" - George Costanza"If you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy" - George Costanza"A George divided against itself, cannot stand" - George Costanza "Every time I think I’m out, they pull me back in" - George Costanza"Hi it’s George, I’ve got nothing to say" - George Costanza"I think I can sum up the show for you with one word; Nothing" - George Costanza"Yeah, I’m a great quitter: it’s one of the few things I do well… I come from a long line of quitters. My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter… I was raised to give up" - George Costanza"No one’s bigger idiot than me" - George CostanzaPosted by:

joeybowtie 12:35 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 221
"... all the choices we've made have been the right ones ..."Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!Comedian-in-chief!Posted by:

crabapplefarm 12:35 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 220
You see Mr. Tapper, I am perfect. I am THE ONE! While you cannot see the significant, the unprecedented, and the historic improvements I have made to the economy -- putting people back to work -- I can see the wonders of MY handy work. I am for government workers who can oversee those below them. I am for government teachers who can continue to do the wonders they perform each year. Just look at our historic achievements in math, science, and the arts! These are my teachers. They vote for me! Posted by:

GrannyCaresII 12:34 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 219
Jake Tapper didn't ask Obama any questions. He just read from the Democrat script that Obama gave him. Maybe he was given his own teleprompter as well?Posted by:

Jeffrey Niven 12:33 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 217
I'll tell you where obama is. I had the big ZERO interest in even hearing what (lies) I mean he had to say.Posted by:

hermin 44 12:33 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 216
Long-winded prattle, nothing more.Move along -- nothing to see here.Thaaat's right, just move along. Thank you...Posted by:

AtomicMan5150 12:32 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 215
Kinda hard to "...I feel what the American people are feeling" from inside a $1,000,000 Winnebago.Posted by:

minfxbg 12:32 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 214
So, what happens if George Soros, who owns the Democratic Party (since 2004 or so), decides to use Obama to throw the entire Democratic Party under the bus? What would be his reason, his motivation for that? To instill the RINO of our choice in the White House? If all we're offered is RINOs as candidates, what are we really being told to stomach--the lesser of two evils masquerading as "anybody but Obama"? Would George, could Soros, throw something so valuable he owns under the bus as an entire American political party to ensure his Progressive scheming continues? Why, sure. Soros is as cutthroat as they come. Posted by:

novelator 12:32 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 213
auto spell checker cause my mistaken words... he IS failing because he can not recognize his own mistakes - Business School 101 - learn from your mistakes or your fail....Posted by:

Pilot_Dave 12:32 PM
Mark As Violation Admin Link: 212

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 09:50:14 AM »
333- what is that crap you just posted ?

seriously man, can't you just speak for yourself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 09:51:44 AM »
333- what is that crap you just posted ?

seriously man, can't you just speak for yourself

That is a tiny sample of the comments at ABC News on this piece of trash you support. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
That is a tiny sample of the comments at ABC News on this piece of trash you support. 

so ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 09:55:42 AM »
so ?

Bro - just like you had not a clue about the tsunami facing the dem/marxists in 2010 - you are equally clueless about the Tidal Wave coming next year against Obama. 

Just remember - i told you so.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 09:59:16 AM »

Bro - just like you had not a clue about the tsunami facing the dem/marxists in 2010 - you are equally clueless about the Tidal Wave coming next year against Obama.  

Just remember - i told you so.  

bro - I asked you a question about your beliefs and you respond by posting random comments by other people

don't worry, we all can't help but  remember exactly what you've said because you've basically repeated the same stupid shit a thousand times

1.  Obama wants to collapse the nation
2. Obma won't even run in 2012 (which seems to be in conflict with your "collapse the nation" theory but we'll just ignore that for now)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »
I think he will bow out - but I am not 100% sure as there are many variables.   

I think as it gets closer - and if he does not bow out - the Senate and house Demos are going to isolate him and try to save their own butts.

Obama is at 38% at Gallup again today.   With those numbers, plus the enthusiasm gap so so wide, the Demos are going to get wiped off the map across the nation.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 08:38:47 PM »
I think he will bow out - but I am not 100% sure as there are many variables.   

I think as it gets closer - and if he does not bow out - the Senate and house Demos are going to isolate him and try to save their own butts.

Obama is at 38% at Gallup again today.   With those numbers, plus the enthusiasm gap so so wide, the Demos are going to get wiped off the map across the nation.     

yes

that was #2 on my summation of your two primary beliefs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »
Straw - you have no idea what is coming in 2012. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 08:47:22 PM »
Straw= Doesn't think that there is a viable alternative to Obama because he can't find a single GOP presidential candidate to support his legislation to direct unused stimulus money toward a forced male genital washing in Zuccoti park. Obama identifies with the protesters, so Straw is hopeful that his initiative will make it to the house floor in the coming weeks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 08:49:23 PM »
Straw = upset his vagina was not douched under the stim bill.