Author Topic: Fox news: UNEBELIEVABLE situation happening RIGHT NOW in los angeles...  (Read 797 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lindsey Lohan arrested for probation violation!  She'll have more community service hours!

"UNBELIEVABLE!" says Meaghan kelly. 

Then we learn about how 'find my friends' app helps people catch cheating spouses.  FOX doesn't konw if it's true - but some random users says he caught his cheating wife.  fox did a 3 minute news piece on some random post on a message board.  reported it as news.

I skip to msnbc and it's "Romney puts his hands on Perry"

CNN?  People locked in basements... how does that affect the long term mentality of people?... "Will they always dislike basements, or will they outgrow it?"

oh geez, tv is ignorant.  this sobriety thing really shows how intolerable the who mass media entertainment thing is.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fox news: UNEBELIEVABLE situation happening RIGHT NOW in los angeles...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »
Lindsey Lohan arrested for probation violation!  She'll have more community service hours!

"UNBELIEVABLE!" says Meaghan kelly. 

Then we learn about how 'find my friends' app helps people catch cheating spouses.  FOX doesn't konw if it's true - but some random users says he caught his cheating wife.  fox did a 3 minute news piece on some random post on a message board.  reported it as news.

I skip to msnbc and it's "Romney puts his hands on Perry"

CNN?  People locked in basements... how does that affect the long term mentality of people?... "Will they always dislike basements, or will they outgrow it?"

oh geez, tv is ignorant.  this sobriety thing really shows how intolerable the who mass media entertainment thing is.   :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 03:56:59 PM »
OMG!  OMG!

The news networks can actually carry more than a couple of things on there websites?

240 hasn't given his approval to them?

How the fuck could such a thing happen?

Must be a CT!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 04:07:28 PM »
sorry, gotta agree with 240 on this.  I really don't want to turn on CNN or any of the others to hear anything about fucking lindsay lohan and all that shit... we actually do have the freaking internet now which provides all that shit as fast as you could possibly want it...  TMZ is right there for you if that's your thing.  I'd much rather MSM start doing their fucking jobs and get serious with investigating shit that matters and all that.  They've been a total flop for a long time now.  Considering everything that's happening, they shouldn't have any time for lame ass shit.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »
Let's get Lindsey arrested to distract the world from the ass fucking we are about to get!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 04:19:53 PM »
You're all free to pick and choose any story you want on their websites.  To suggest that they only carry story's matching your values and beliefs just ain't gonna happen.

Besides, most people are more than capable of handling multiple issues of varying levels of importance (not sure about Ozmo and 240...but most can).

I can agree with Hugo's point about the depth of the stories.  It would be much better news, IMO if they went the extra mile.  As it stands, there's plenty of internet for us to go the extra mile ourselves.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 04:21:01 PM »
OMG!  OMG!

The news networks can actually carry more than a couple of things on there websites?

240 hasn't given his approval to them?

How the fuck could such a thing happen?

Must be a CT!

Tell me about it.  Who gives a rip if they spend a few minutes on something like this?   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 04:28:04 PM »
You're all free to pick and choose any story you want on their websites.  To suggest that they only carry story's matching your values and beliefs just ain't gonna happen.

Besides, most people are more than capable of handling multiple issues of varying levels of importance (not sure about Ozmo and 240...but most can).

I can agree with Hugo's point about the depth of the stories.  It would be much better news, IMO if they went the extra mile.  As it stands, there's plenty of internet for us to go the extra mile ourselves.
yea, I agree. who gives a shit about what they have on their website.  I think 240 was just talking about what they have on TV and I agree with him that they should have their hands full with serious shit.  I really don't need to see crap about some stupid celeb when there is plenty of serious crap they could be digging into and reporting on.  It seems like they've given serious investigative journalism a drop kick over the last 15 years.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 04:29:54 PM »
Tell me about it.  Who gives a rip if they spend a few minutes on something like this?   ::)
LOL... a few minutes?  When was the last fucking time you watched the news lol...  They've been known to devote hours upon hours for weeks on end on stupid celeb crap.  It's not uncommon whatsover for the MSM to waste our time with fluff.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 04:32:17 PM »
LOL... a few minutes?  When was the last fucking time you watched the news lol...  They've been known to devote hours upon hours for weeks on end on stupid celeb crap.  It's not uncommon whatsover for the MSM to waste our time with fluff.

yep.  that fox reporter was highly agitated.  Keyps saying "UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!"

drama queen shit.  Then the report based completely on a message board post about a guy who caught wife cheating.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 04:46:31 PM »
yea, there's a reason why they started losing everyone to internet media and news blogs a while back.  If MSM wants to be taken serious again, they should cut the CRAP and bring back serious investigative journalism which has sadly been dead for a while now.  I would tune that in all the time...  The shit they have now is 50% extreme leftwing or rightwing OPINION and the rest is crap we don't really want out of the MSM like celeb dramas ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 04:48:14 PM »
LOL... a few minutes?  When was the last fucking time you watched the news lol...  They've been known to devote hours upon hours for weeks on end on stupid celeb crap.  It's not uncommon whatsover for the MSM to waste our time with fluff.

I watch portions of the news everyday.  Pretty dumb criticism (this thread) IMO.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »
I watch portions of the news everyday.  Pretty dumb criticism (this thread) IMO.
BWHAHAhahahaha... yea..... Please just try to deny that the MSM has been known to often waste our time with lengthy talk about celeb crap?  I'd be happy to prove you wrong if I even needed to.  And how much of the media is now nothing but opinion often leftwing or rightwing.  They need to get their asses back out there and uncover the news like they use to and dump the bullshit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 04:58:16 PM »
BWHAHAhahahaha... yea..... Please just try to deny that the MSM has been known to often waste our time with lengthy talk about celeb crap?  I'd be happy to prove you wrong if I even needed to.  And how much of the media is now nothing but opinion often leftwing or rightwing.  They need to get their asses back out there and uncover the news like they use to and dump the bullshit.

Yes the MSM spends an inordinate amount of time covering stupid stuff. 

This is still a dumb thread. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 05:08:51 PM »
Yes the MSM spends an inordinate amount of time covering stupid stuff.  

This is still a dumb thread.  
LOL, you might as well say that there is no purpose to the MSM.  You admit they spend to much time on stupid shit and you say it's "dumb" to call that out which was all 240 was doing...  hahahahaha...  priceless....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 05:12:36 PM »
LOL, you might as well say that there is no purpose to the MSM.  You admit they spend to much time on stupid shit and you say it's "dumb" to call that out which was all 240 was doing...  hahahahaha...  priceless....

The MSM serves a good purporse, because they do report legitimate news stories.  They also spend too much time on stupid stuff and there is a definite liberal bias in the MSM. 

But none of that really has anything to do with creating a thread complaining one story that probably lasted a few minutes, particularly without the context (e.g., was it a news, entertainment, or opinion show).  Dumb thread.  But I said that already.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 05:18:00 PM »
The MSM serves a good purporse, because they do report legitimate news stories.  They also spend too much time on stupid stuff and there is a definite liberal bias in the MSM.  

But none of that really has anything to do with creating a thread complaining one story that probably lasted a few minutes, particularly without the context (e.g., was it a news, entertainment, or opinion show).  Dumb thread.  But I said that already.   :)
240 can correct me if I'm wrong, but this wasn't about one story.  It was about them spending too much time on crap like this.  That seemed obvious to me... You call that a dumb thing to call out and that puts the dumb on you lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 05:32:11 PM »
by now BB has read the rest of the original post and is thinking... Oh fuck... I just won't say anything else lol...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 06:10:29 PM »
yea, there's a reason why they started losing everyone to internet media and news blogs a while back.  If MSM wants to be taken serious again, they should cut the CRAP and bring back serious investigative journalism which has sadly been dead for a while now.  I would tune that in all the time...  The shit they have now is 50% extreme leftwing or rightwing OPINION and the rest is crap we don't really want out of the MSM like celeb dramas ::)

Jerry Seper of the Washington Times has done a fantastic job investigating Fast and Furious to this point. It's quite the refreshing change of pace from opinionated pieces of shit that don't actually explain anything but the journalist's opinion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 06:29:47 PM »
I stand corrected.  He referenced Megyn Kelly, an opinion, not a hard news show.  That makes this thread even dumber. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 06:32:25 PM »
Jerry Seper of the Washington Times has done a fantastic job investigating Fast and Furious to this point. It's quite the refreshing change of pace from opinionated pieces of shit that don't actually explain anything but the journalist's opinion.
Sharyl Attkisson has done the shit looking into this.  So yea there are some who are still doing the old style investigative journalism that we need but even she has recently talked about the crap she got for doing it.  I would like to see this kind of news and investigative journalism be the norm, not the exception.