Author Topic: pm q answerd - How much tren should i add  (Read 10173 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd - How much tren should i add
« on: October 19, 2011, 12:57:58 PM »
Hi gh15, since I was 16 I have been lifting weights and eating right.  I never took any hormones of any kind not even pro hormones.  I am now 34 years old and for the last 3 months feeling very lethargic, tired, sore, weak after my workouts.  Went to my doc he did a blood test and diagnosed me with low test.  My number was 314 on a scale of 300-1000.  This is the protocol he put me on:

200mg Test Cypionate every 5 days
250 iu HCG day after test shot
1mg Anastrazole same day as HCG
25mg Danazol.

This was one month ago.  Now I feel like I am 20 again.  I see changes in my body on a weekly basis and muscles feel hard and swole all the time.  The bug has bitten me and bitten me real hard.  I am 5"11, 187 lbs and 12% BF.  I respect your opinion and your knowledge immensely.  I have read every page of the 415+ pages of the bible.

My question is please could you give me a bit of advice how to get the most out of these hormones I am now on?  Any diet, training advice so I can maximize my results.  My goal is not to compete but to be the best that I can be at around 200lbs 6-8% BF.  All I think about now is working out and eating.  My wife thinks I have gone mad!!!  

I would also like to add some tren a to my current regime.  How much should i add?  Any resource would be a great help to helping me get started would be greatly appreciated.  Btw, I think you are fucking awesome and the real deal when it comes to the sport of bodybuilding.

Thanks.

Raj

150mg trenbolona every 2 days,,rrest remain same,, you are 34 ...you will ahve to go on 4-5 iu gh a day for few months to see the quality of 6% 200lb with the impressivness of magazine,, you can do it with out but it wil be diff look more 2 dimentional

if you can afford prime body with 4-5 iu gh a day for 2 months ,, with the product doc gave you ,, then add trenbolona to the mix 150mg every 2 day ,, the diet,, treally dont matter much on thsoe products,, moderate to high protien ,, high carb to let the drugs do the work and really thats pretty much it

training ...lift thigns up and put them down

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dave19

• Getbig III
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:57:49 PM »
What the fuck ? Your doc prescribes you 200mg Test e5d + AI + some other shit ? Probably calls it HRT ...

Sounds like bullshit but who knows...

Regular HRT dosage would be more like 250mg every 2 weeks... and a doctor here in Germany would never prescribe that to a guy in his thirties whose hormone levels are just at the bottom end of the usual range.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 02:22:19 PM »
What the fuck ? Your doc prescribes you 200mg Test e5d + AI + some other shit ? Probably calls it HRT ...

Regular HRT dosage would be more like 250mg every 2 weeks... and a doctor here in Germany would never prescribe that to a guy in his thirties whose hormone levels are just at the bottom end of the usual range.

Welcome to America!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 02:44:28 PM »

gh15 approved

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 02:51:00 PM »
150mg trenbolona every 2 days,,rrest remain same,, you are 34 ...you will ahve to go on 4-5 iu gh a day for few months to see the quality of 6% 200lb with the impressivness of magazine,, you can do it with out but it wil be diff look more 2 dimentional

if you can afford prime body with 4-5 iu gh a day for 2 months ,, with the product doc gave you ,, then add trenbolona to the mix 150mg every 2 day ,, the diet,, treally dont matter much on thsoe products,, moderate to high protien ,, high carb to let the drugs do the work and really thats pretty much it

gh15 approved

Hey gh15 let me help you out. pm means private message so when you get a pm you send back a private message, if somebody want to ask a public question they would put it in the forum, now i know you are not a smart guy and that is ok but this is basic common sense or the scary thing is that you do not even have basic common sense.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 02:51:29 PM »

Yeah, 250mg every 5 days doesn't sound right. Your body produces about 50-70mg/wk so with HRT they usually give you 100mg/wk or every two weeks. It's hard to believe that an endocrinologist would prescribe so much. Maybe it's from one of those anti-aging clinics.

My doctor prescribes me 100mg/wk and gives me a refillable script for 3 additional vials. He doesn't really keep track so I can get away with using 200mg/wk. I just have to make sure to bring my levels down before I get tested.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 02:56:45 PM »
Hey gh15 let me help you out. pm means private message so when you get a pm you send back a private message, if somebody want to ask a public question they would put it in the forum, now i know you are not a smart guy and that is ok but this is basic common sense or the scary thing is that you do not even have basic common sense.

retard, he puts out the answers in public so everyone benefits from them, since they are all/most bodybuilding related questions

I think it's you who lacks basic common sense  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 02:57:23 PM »

He never answers PMs personally. Too much chance for fraud and other funny business. Plus, this saves him the trouble of answering the same question over and over. Everyone that PMs him understands that if it is answered it will be posted. And most everyone wants to read his responses. You can start a thread with a question but there's more of a chance of it getting lost in the shuffle and many don't want their name/handle used and be identified when they ask certain questions which is why they request their name/handle not be posted.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 04:55:46 PM »

welcoem to 2005,, go re read bible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
tren sides?
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 05:16:54 PM »
sorry if this has been discussed but all the talk here is about tren being the greatest thing since canned beer. what are the side effects of this drug?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: tren sides?
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 05:18:19 PM »
you look awesome

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 05:20:34 PM »
you look awesome

thanks, youre not too bad yourself. :P

i mean the negatives: aggression? flop sweat? etc

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 05:20:52 PM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 05:47:13 PM »

don't you dare discourage him from posting PM's when 99% of us want to see them

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 05:48:55 PM »
thanks, youre not too bad yourself. :P

i mean the negatives: aggression? flop sweat? etc

Sweat, hard to sleep, when you do sleep you wake up in a pool of sweat. Thats the only reason I havent jumped back on tren in a few years...I already sweat too much when I sleep, and on tren its like ive pissed the bed i sweat so much.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 05:57:17 PM »

dustin

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 08:25:37 PM »
You'll look great, you'll feel great and women will try picking you up even if you're married.

I went out for the first time in a long while after being on tren for a couple months and almost got dragged home and raped. I was outside the club and I had to literally argue with a chick I went to highschool with and list reasons why I couldn't go home with her. She wouldn't take "no" for an answer. But it didn't bother me and I would be a complete fucking liar if I didn't admit that my ego was soaring after that. 8)

Oh, but you'll sweat a lot too. The fatter you are, the more you'll sweat. At night you can still sweat hardcore no matter how lean you are though. I wear a fresh t-shirt and boxers before bed knowing that I'll soak it half way into the night. If I wake up to take a piss I'll quickly change and pop back into bed. I feel bad for my wife. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 08:30:32 PM »
I heard there's a big lump and extream pain at the injection site a day after, sweats, chills....flu like symtoms.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 08:31:55 PM »
Sweat, hard to sleep, when you do sleep you wake up in a pool of sweat. Thats the only reason I havent jumped back on tren in a few years...I already sweat too much when I sleep, and on tren its like ive pissed the bed i sweat so much.

you dontewake up in a pool of sweat if you are lean ,, you just dont,, you wake up in pool of sweat if you are 15%....yes ,, this is also a good test for all of you fellas who say 8% is 15%....you go on trenbolona and see of those fellas sweat,, they wont! they will little they will have the lower part of their hair sweaty maybe humid in the morning the neck area ...but sweat all over? when you are 6-8% ...nope

sleep yes,, you will have harder time but when you tired you tired and you wil sleep for good 6 hours no problem sometime more sometimes 10 hour depend how much time you like sleep ,, usualy on trenbolona after 5 hour you will be refreshed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 08:33:13 PM »
I heard there's a big lump and extream pain at the injection site a day after, sweats, chills....flu like symtoms.

lol ,, all i can write is lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »
again in regarding sweat,,, you may sweat if you sleep in a hot house...but most bodybuild on trenbolona always feel hot,, doesnt mean they sweat though,, the metabolizm go BAZZZZOOOK crazy crazy fast,, and....heat is generating in the body ,, but really when lean you dont get wet ....maybe if you sleep in 75 degrees house ,, but bodybuuild always sleep in 67-70 degrees enviroments ,, we love aircondition very cold ,, it helps us alot

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 08:42:42 PM »
???

L.L

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 08:43:06 PM »

you heard??  ::)

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 08:44:27 PM »
for me---gets you super hard srtong vascular freaky look to the muscle.super fukcen horny all the time ..get a little fukced up in the head when i go above 200 mg every couple days..i never go above 100 mg every couple days..i get the odd tren cough--hate that shit when it happens....i only use it now during contest time otherwise it has zero use to me..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 08:52:37 PM »
If GH15 can't answer maybe he doesn't know?