Author Topic: pm q answerd - How much tren should i add  (Read 10175 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: tren sides?
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »
If GH15 can't answer maybe he doesn't know?

It's just that you got him laughing when you said "you heard" that you get a lump and pain after injection.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 09:41:46 PM »
for me---gets you super hard srtong vascular freaky look to the muscle.super fukcen horny all the time ..get a little fukced up in the head when i go above 200 mg every couple days..i never go above 100 mg every couple days..i get the odd tren cough--hate that shit when it happens....i only use it now during contest time otherwise it has zero use to me..

the only word to describe tren visual effects  is,,

N A S T Y ,,

it add the nastyness to the muscle ,, nasty in a good way ofcourse,, before tren there is no nasty you look like pretty boy with some muscle,, after tren .....lol you look like a rugged squared full if you know how to balance trenbolona right with testosterona...and chizeled  bodybuild,,

with trenbolona its very simple

stage one...

thickness

stage 2

leaness

stage 3

rippdness

stage 4

shrediness

stage 5..

MUTATION

those are the 5 stages ,, they can change order as in ripness can come before thickness or together with it depending on how you use hgh with it ,, it really a factor ,, hgh and trenbolona in a combo or within 6 month window i talk about will create a mutatition from the get go ....

if you only go aas....and only later add hgh ...the mutatition will happen in stage 5

the insulina is when you ruin bodybuild for stage 6 called final destruction of the bodybuilder lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 12:52:59 AM »
you dontewake up in a pool of sweat if you are lean ,, you just dont,, you wake up in pool of sweat if you are 15%....yes ,, this is also a good test for all of you fellas who say 8% is 15%....you go on trenbolona and see of those fellas sweat,, they wont! they will little they will have the lower part of their hair sweaty maybe humid in the morning the neck area ...but sweat all over? when you are 6-8% ...nope

sleep yes,, you will have harder time but when you tired you tired and you wil sleep for good 6 hours no problem sometime more sometimes 10 hour depend how much time you like sleep ,, usualy on trenbolona after 5 hour you will be refreshed

gh15 approved

Thats a load of shit. I can have abs and the second I hop on tren and boom sweat in the gym, sweat at work, and sweat like a MOHTERFUCKER when i sleep.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
Re: pm q answerd - How much tren should i add
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 01:19:50 AM »
How does masteron play into this picture?  One would certainly be less bloofy on test with a little mast on board yeah?  Test/mast/tren?  and EQ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2011, 01:48:11 AM »
Thats a load of shit. I can have abs and the second I hop on tren and boom sweat in the gym, sweat at work, and sweat like a MOHTERFUCKER when i sleep.

hsving abs doesnt mean you are low bodyfat....you can have abdominal show at high bodyfat too ,, not 20% but you can have abs show at 10% very nice,,some even have abs show 15 %

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 07:31:33 AM »
hsving abs doesnt mean you are low bodyfat....you can have abdominal show at high bodyfat too ,, not 20% but you can have abs show at 10% very nice,,some even have abs show 15 %

gh15 approved

Not me :( I need to get so lean to have abs. I can have veins in my legs and crazy separation there, yet still have a belly. So frustrating.