Author Topic: gh15. Is npp complete shit compared to test in higher doses?  (Read 15144 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
gh15. Is npp complete shit compared to test in higher doses?
« on: October 19, 2011, 05:36:04 PM »
so I was feeling amazing gaining a pound a day and shot up 20 to 22 lbs. Thick. Solid. Tight all over. I switch to npp instead
and I've lost a couple lbs. No doubt the test water weight. But I don't feel nor look  as thick and good. I actually feel like its shit compared to test in higher doses. Around 2000mg.

seems its worthless and might aswell be just using test only in high doses for mass gaining.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: gh15. Is npp complete shit compared to test in higher doses?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:39:13 PM »
Use both genious  ;)

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 05:41:42 PM »
Use both genious  ;)

well I always have. nbut first run with high doses. And the npp does sht all. So why add it if more test is better. Feels like more test I use more weight more thickness and better looking. Leaner tissue.

add npp... Nothing lol. Just acne. Soft dick. Oily skin. Npp worked great n made a good differance when I'd do like 500 test and add 300 to 400npp i d gain more weight when adding npp and seems after the small dose anymore does jack shit.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »
Really I was thinking of trying some. Test Mast and npp instead of tren. What kind was it?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 05:54:49 PM »
Really I was thinking of trying some. Test Mast and npp instead of tren. What kind was it?

its legit. Homebrewd. Cause I've ran it by itself before. Again always low dose. Like I said 400mg npp on its own rocked. Lean gains less bloat than 400mg test. Good strength was great low dose drug. All same batchs I made to. Than like I said I do gh16 high dose test was so fuckin mind blowing. I than do high dose npp. Felt like I was doin the 400mg a week npp still...  Piss me off. Cause I've seen what high doses can do now. But it seems only test high dose works? Maybe that's why even on gh15 pro aproved cycles its alqats 5000mg test and always max 1000 or 800 eq or nppdeca. Everything but test is alwats 1000 and under. I guess there's a reason for it? Only test when increase dosage is increase gains?

gh15 can you comment.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 05:58:11 PM »
Gh15 will tell you growth hormone is needed with high dose of test. Without it the body doesn't do much with the test but give you water weight and a bit of thickness. You need growth in there to create new muscle fibers for the test to thicken.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 06:01:46 PM »
Gh15 will tell you growth hormone is needed with high dose of test. Without it the body doesn't do much with the test but give you water weight and a bit of thickness. You need growth in there to create new muscle fibers for the test to thicken.

He just said he saw amazing results from test alone at high doses Einstein.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 06:02:12 PM »
After you have done a couple of test only cycles I'm begging to get the feeling it really doesn't do much on it's own anymore. You get more energy in the gym and you feel a lot hornier but I haven't really made any significant lean muscle gains with test only in a long time. I never go above 750mg of test to much bloat higher up.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 06:02:44 PM »
 :'(

I am saving up for the gh. I'm still young enough for where he says you don't need gh yet. But water weight aside I felt so fucking rock solid on high dose test going up a pound a day was amazing. I stopped to do the npp since the test was increasing hairloss where I couldn't stop it like I could on low dose test.

but gh in or not the gains were very nice could see it taking me far already. But I'd like to keep the hair like pretty boy gunther look. I don't wanna look like a ugly old pit bull branch warren

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 06:03:04 PM »
He just said he saw amazing results from test alone at high doses Einstein.

Some water weight and extra energy im sure..

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 06:04:37 PM »
After you have done a couple of test only cycles I'm begging to get the feeling it really doesn't do much on it's own anymore. You get more energy in the gym and you feel a lot hornier but I haven't really made any significant lean muscle gains with test only in a long time. I never go above 750mg of test to much bloat higher up.

I always did 500 750 sometimes 1000 feeling same way you do. Try stavios cycle n say that again 400mg test a day. Than ull see what test does lol. 3 ish weeks and 20 22lbs. Pure thick and vieny. Could hardly see bloat my muscles were so thick and hard.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 06:06:52 PM »
also gains were not newbie gains. Several years on and off and same doses. Never made me go past the 50 or so lbs I gained. Do high dose. Newbie gains all over again. I can see why gh15 says all it takes is 6 months to be troy alves lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »
how old are you?
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 06:09:31 PM »
Maybe I need to up the dose  ;D

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 06:12:02 PM »
how old are you?

23 pretty much 24 so will need gh soon probably

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 06:13:47 PM »
how old are you?

make me your pupil. I am willing to log it and spread the word. I already have abit. First run copying stavios cycle and growing like a weed. I do value my hair tho like I said . I want to look marketable gunther style.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 06:14:46 PM »
23-24 can do well with testosterona only ,, your gh is good still in the tip ,, 23 is probably best age for bodybuild growth,,not maturity but growth!

npp is godo drug but you need it to be legit,, tesosterona with optiman natural gh = good physiqe that hard to compete against especialy at this age,, only thing that can take you to next level is trenbolona ace and syntetic gh
gh15 approved
fallen angel

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 06:16:50 PM »
23-24 can do well with testosterona only ,, your gh is good still in the tip ,, 23 is probably best age for bodybuild growth,,not maturity but growth!

npp is godo drug but you need it to be legit,, tesosterona with optiman natural gh = good physiqe that hard to compete against especialy at this age,, only thing that can take you to next level is trenbolona ace and syntetic gh
gh15 approved

would you suggest test with the npp. What dosage npp is good. 2000 npp? And 2000 test. Am clueless here. Is npp on its own any good?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 06:20:03 PM »
just add npp to the testosterona ,, dont take testosterona out ,, at your age shoud be fine,, you can reduce doses of testosterona and take more npp,, doses really dependent on lean muscle you carry if you are 185lb 10% on scale you shouldnt use 3 gram of aas  if you are 210lb 10% on scale you can up the dose...like most do

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 06:20:36 PM »
he will say u need hgh if u want 1gram + of test

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 06:23:01 PM »
just add npp to the testosterona ,, dont take testosterona out ,, at your age shoud be fine,, you can reduce doses of testosterona and take more npp,, doses really dependent on lean muscle you carry if you are 185lb 10% on scale you shouldnt use 3 gram of aas  if you are 210lb 10% on scale you can up the dose...like most do

gh15 approved

thanks alot gh so I could do 1g test and 2g npp? If that's good for mass gaining. I am small structured lean fella but tall so I'm well into my 200s lol. If that cycle is bad let me knw if not thanks gh15. Shall report back when I am 300 lean!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 03:12:21 AM »
NPP is an incredible drug.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 08:27:01 AM »
NPP is an incredible drug.
Elaborate please
I hate standard deca

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 08:52:37 AM »
Elaborate please
I hate standard deca

I wasn't a fan of deca either, now my joints are more or less fuc*ed so the positives outweigh the negatives, at least for me.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG