Author Topic: Is E-lie Wiesel A Fraud?? his story unravles.............  (Read 16972 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Is E-lie Wiesel A Fraud?? his story unravles.............
« on: October 20, 2011, 02:43:55 AM »
Fresh evidence clearly states that E-lie, was never at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
So his book (an alleged testimony of a holocaust survivor) "night" is proven to be fictional. Quell surprise  :o

NO. A7713 was NEVER tattooed on the arm of E-lie, & was assigned to another inmate who's identity E-lie, stole . So the open pits with fire that jewish babies were being thrown into was also fictional, as was every other detail in his book. Gee, I never saw that coming  ::)

E-lie the lying yidster, fucking fraud. For all the people who have served jail time (from Ernst Zundel, onward) for trying to expose the lies of the beast from the East  :'(

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

Re: Is E-lie Wiesel A Fraud?? his story unravels.............
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 06:13:59 AM »

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/the-evidence/the-documents

not that anyone will want to read the link .. unless they can handle the truth

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 07:22:43 AM »

not that anyone will want to read the link .. unless they can handle the truth

oh boy, how informative  ::)- nothing but a poor gimmick/troll talking to another poor gimmick/troll,
K

w8m8

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »
oh boy, how informative  ::)- nothing but a poor gimmick/troll talking to another poor gimmick/troll, kisses to Daddy your own personal built in rapist  :D

seriously

you are mental and obsessed

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Is E-lie Wiesel A Fraud?? his story unravles.............
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 09:14:28 AM »
Fresh evidence clearly states that E-lie, was never at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
So his book (a alleged testimony of a holocaust survivor) "night" is proven to be fictional. Quell surprise  :o

NO. A7713 was NEVER tattooed on the arm of E-lie, & was assigned to another inmate who's identity E-lie, stole . So the open pits with fire that jewish babies were being thrown into was also fictional, as was every other detail in his book. Gee, I never saw that coming  ::)

E-lie the lying yidster, fucking fraud. For all the people who have served jail time (from Ernst Zundel, onward) for trying to expose the lies of the beast from the East  :'(

PT

If this is true and the source is legit, then this would be really stunning.....I'll take a look at it later

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 09:41:57 AM »
If this is true and the source is legit, then this would be really stunning.....I'll take a look at it later

A letter from the Auschwitz Museum to Miklós Grüner dated 7 July 2003 (Fig. 18.1, 18.2) which states that detainees ID A-7713 and A-7712 appear in a list (Fig. 19, 19.1, 19.2) of the SS Hygiene Institute dated 7 December 1944-Monowitz and giving the following data:

A-11104 Grüner Miklos, Hungarian Jew, born on 6 April 28 at Nyiregyhaza

A-7712 Viesel Abram, born on 10 October 1900 at Marmarosz

A-7713 Wiesel Lazar, born on 4 September 1913 in Marmarossziget, Schlosser (locksmith) E-lie was not born until 1926 (date from his birth certificate) making him 13 years younger than the individual given the number A-7713.

Why is there no picture in existence of the tattoo on E-lie's left arm, & when asked to show it he has refused regarding concerns of modesty.
Yeah, forget proof buddy  ???

The documentation can all be found here; http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/the-evidence/the-documents#

This yidster charlatan, won a noble peace prize, FFS!! why?? The book "night" & all of it a fabrication  ::)
Then there are the other benefits (substantial) that he has gained by being the rock-star of the jewish community & their holocaust industry.
Fucking sickening!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 09:59:04 AM »
High school college classes are given "night" to read when studying the holocaust = FACT.

E-lie has been the recipient of almost every prestigious award you can think of (including the afore-mentioned noble peace prize) = FACT

Wait there is more, he is a professor of humanities at Boston university (despite having NO formal education) why?? the book "night" of course = FACT

He is clearly a very privileged individual, not bad for a con man.

Here he is with Oprah Winfrey, kissing up for a photo op (she always was a brought & paid for house niggre for the Joo's)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 10:12:13 AM »
what a piece of shit. and the nobel piece price is a joke, i mean they gave it to obama for doing nothing lol

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 10:22:53 AM »
This is a very explosive issue!! David Cole (a jewish documentary maker) who decided to research the gas chambers (or the fiction behind the claims for them) had to go into hiding after this ancient episode of Donahue. Why?? death threats from the jewish community.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 02:01:00 PM »
seriously

you are mental and obsessed

That Big Pig Nose gets you in all sorts   :D
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 11:26:52 PM »
2007 attack on Wiesel

On February 1, 2007, Wiesel was attacked in a San Francisco hotel by 22-year-old Holocaust denier Eric Hunt, who tried to drag Wiesel into a hotel room. Wiesel was not injured and Hunt fled the scene. Later, Hunt bragged about the incident on a Holocaust denial website. Approximately one month later, he was arrested and charged with multiple offenses.

A 22 year dold man could not drag a pensioner in to a hotel room  ???

I will bet he used his actual IP address to brag about it also. This guy is not the brains of the operation is he.
Not sure what this has to do with the credibility of the weasel though.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 12:23:07 AM »
A 22 year dold man could not drag a pensioner in to a hotel room  ???

I will bet he used his actual IP address to brag about it also. This guy is not the brains iof the operation is he.
Not sure what this has to do with the crebebility of the weasel though.

PT

The common thread is credibility. My post was intended to show that there are folks with questionable credibility no matter which side of an issue you look at.

Some people would have issue with me on this, but I am frankly done with the "woe is me" because of something that happened almost seventy years ago. Maybe, I just don't understand and am not sympathetic enough because I wasn't there. Bad shit happens all the time, unfortunately. It makes more sense to me to deal with the issues at hand then to constantly rehash history which cannot be changed.

A friend of my parents was in a German concentration camp as a teenager. She had numbers clearly tattooed on the inside of her lower arm which she usually kept concealed. Unlike some folks, she preferred to not talk about that experience.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 01:18:30 AM »
The common thread is credibility. My post was intended to show that there are folks with questionable credibility no matter which side of an issue you look at.

Eeeeeeeeeeeer, got to pull you on that old chasp.
The 22 year old kid got his 15 mins of fame. E-lie is a legend for whom history has not only been re-written, but is also taught in schools.
Based upon what?? A fictional book that is paraded around as an historic account.

& why was the kid's reputation questionable?? He didn't have one!! He was just some tool who could not even waste a pensioner.
Although having done so would have cemented E-lie in the holocaust industry as a martyr, very counterproductive indeed.
Why the use of the word denier?? Put that word together with holocaust & most MSM subscribers will switch off, as they have been programed to do.
The term has been demonised to the point that any-one branded with it is instantly dismissed, irrespective of what they are actually saying.

I was raising some of these facts with a girl in a restaurant over a meal with some friends, & she (being an NRI educated in the US) said "oh, you are are one of those holocaust deniers" -  to which I responded "are you going to blow me off, or listen to the facts that are backed up by evidence??" - she shut her mouth & listened. Let's just say that she still thought the human soap & lamp-shades of skin story was FACT!! even the experts have admitted that was falsified (that is how ignorant most people are to this subject matter), so I had her attention with-in 10 mins & had opened her mind enough that she wanted me to send he some links (gave me her email) so she could check the facts her-self.
JOB DONE.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 04:02:32 AM »
Wait, there is more. It is also from a Jew (no less) fucking heresy, he should be imprisoned for his insubordination, FFS!!

& how come Norman Finkelstein, didn't get put in jail for his criticism of the (what he termed) Holocaust-industry, double fucking standards. He did get BANNED from Israel though, yeah he is allegedly a risk to national security  ::)
Every other fucker in this vid has been sent to jail, & had their entire net worth confiscated in court imposed fines, guess you have to be a yid to have your say on the subject  :'(

The revisionist, political activist and lawyer Horst Mahler has been sentenced to six years in a German prison. for speaking his mind.

Six Years for Mahler’s Crime of Opinion!
Dissident Led from Courtroom in Chains

The Munich District Court has sentenced former Nationalist Attorney Horst Mahler to six years in prison. The 72-year-old was convicted of a variety of opinion crimes.

Two weeks ago he was sentenced to ten months’ imprisonment for similar crimes of conscience by a court in Landshut. A third sentence is still to be pronounced by Potsdam Court.
The Munich court convicted the 72-year-old disbarred attorney of referring to “Holocaust” as “the greatest lie in all human history.”

Even his defence attorney got a custodial sentence, for saying, while defending her client that "a jewish alien force was in control of Germany"
Mahler’s, jail time is now standing at 11 years, for speaking his mind, FFS  ::) why did I leave the West, oh yeah.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 06:24:15 AM »
Gotta do some research on your allegation when I get the chance

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »
Wait, there is more. It is also from a Jew (no less) fucking heresy, he should be imprisoned for his insubordination, FFS!!

& how come Norman Finkelstein, didn't get put in jail for his criticism of the (what he termed) Holocaust-industry, double fucking standards. He did get BANNED from Israel though, yeah he is allegedly a risk to national security  ::)
Every other fucker in this vid has been sent to jail, & had their entire net worth confiscated in court imposed fines, guess you have to be a yid to have your say on the subject  :'(

The revisionist, political activist and lawyer Horst Mahler has been sentenced to six years in a German prison. for speaking his mind.

Six Years for Mahler’s Crime of Opinion!
Dissident Led from Courtroom in Chains

The Munich District Court has sentenced former Nationalist Attorney Horst Mahler to six years in prison. The 72-year-old was convicted of a variety of opinion crimes.

Two weeks ago he was sentenced to ten months’ imprisonment for similar crimes of conscience by a court in Landshut. A third sentence is still to be pronounced by Potsdam Court.
The Munich court convicted the 72-year-old disbarred attorney of referring to “Holocaust” as “the greatest lie in all human history.”

Even his defence attorney got a custodial sentence, for saying, while defending her client that "a jewish alien force was in control of Germany"
Mahler’s, jail time is now standing at 11 years, for speaking his mind, FFS  ::) why did I leave the West, oh yeah.

PT

You might find it interesting that Wiesel's works are assigned high school reading. My grandson just finished his book, Night. Do you suppose the teacher will discuss the validity of Wiesel's experience with the Holocaust or the controversy regarding this?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 07:08:27 PM »
You might find it interesting that Wiesel's works are assigned high school reading. My grandson just finished his book, Night. Do you suppose the teacher will discuss the validity of Wiesel's experience with the Holocaust or the controversy regarding this?

I haven't been able to read up on pillowtalk's allegation...have you heard anything about it?..or is this just more race-baiting by pillowtalk?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 09:09:51 PM »

If the teacher wants to keep the position they hold, they will watch what they fucking say, full stop!!
Are you aware that Wiesel's testimony makes up the vast majority of the evidence regarding the 6Mill??

I would like to think that if the teacher had access to all the intel, they would TELL THE TRUTH, what has been substantiated & what has NOT
But this is the real world, so I will not hold my breath.

Tell me, are you proud that your grandson has been forced to read a work of fiction being peddled as an historic account??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 09:16:06 PM »
I haven't been able to read up on pillowtalk's allegation...have you heard anything about it?..or is this just more race-baiting by pillowtalk?

FFS, it's only been 3 weeks since I posted this thread (when you said you wanted to check it out) how long do you need, what is your day job, CEO, of ICI, or something??

Race baiting?? Go & do some research, FFS.You of all people should know that if I post on this subject IT IS ALWAYS BACKED WITH SOLID EVIDENCE. Another Yank oblivious to the facts, & only getting the propaganda "move along people nothing new to see here"

Here (as you clearly missed it) is the official German documentation proving that E-lie was never at a forced labor camp.

What tattoo?? EXACTLY, dick head.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2011, 09:21:04 PM »
w8, thanks for the link. Very interesting

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 08:38:34 AM »
FFS, it's only been 3 weeks since I posted this thread (when you said you wanted to check it out) how long do you need, what is your day job, COE, of ICI, or something??

Race baiting?? Go & do some research, FFS.You of all people should know that if I post on this subject IT IS ALWAYS BACKED WITH SOLID EVIDENCE. Another Yank oblivious to the facts, & only getting the propaganda "move along people nothing new to see here"

Here (as you clearly missed it) is the official German documentation proving that E-lie was never at a forced labor camp.

What tattoo?? EXACTLY, dick head.

PT

I don't have time to sit around all day hating people like you do...I actually have a life.....but I did not say your allegation was false..I simply need some time to look it up..if what you say is true then you deserve credit for digging this up and exposing it...but I have to be careful buying into this right now due to your history of twisting things the wrong way for your own racist personal benefit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 01:11:06 PM »

Tell me, are you proud that your grandson has been forced to read a work of fiction being peddled as an historic account??

PT

Proud is an odd word to use in reference to his reading Wiesel's book. Although it was assigned reading, to say he was forced to read Night is not the case. I am proud to say my grandson is a voracious reader and an intelligent and rational thinking young person. He has all the tools necessary to access what is fiction and what is not. He and I have discussed the controversy surrounding Eli Wiesel accounts of the holocaust and the fact that there are some folks who believe the holocaust never happened. WWII was over almost 70 years ago....it is almost ancient history.

Incidentally, Wiesel maintains that he was tattooed on his lower leg and not his forearm.

For many, the blurred blue lines of a serial number on a forearm are an indelible image of the Holocaust. The tattoos of the survivors have come to symbolize the utter brutality and of the concentration camps and the attempt of the Nazis to dehumanize their victims. The tattoos are also a testament to the resilience of those who bear them. Yet despite the importance of the tattoos, as testament, symbol, and historical artifact, little scholarship has been devoted to the subject. There exist virtually no official period documents relating to the practice; what we know stems from anecdotal evidence contained in camp records and the accounts of those who were at the camps.

The Auschwitz Concentration Camp Complex (including Auschwitz 1, AuschwitzBirkenau, and Monowitz) was the only location in which prisoners were systematically tattooed during the Holocaust. Prior to tattooing, several means of identifying prisoners, both by number and by category, had been implemented; serial numbers were the main method. When they arrived at the camp, prisoners were issued serial numbers which were then sewn to their prison uniforms. These serial numbers were most often accompanied by different shapes, symbols or letters which identified the status, nationality, or religion of the prisoner. This practice continued even after tattooing was introduced.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/tattoos1.html

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 08:41:09 PM »
WWII was over almost 70 years ago....it is almost ancient history.

Ask the German people who are still paying reparations to Israel today (Billions of Euros so far & counting) for the alleged holocaust, if they think it is ancient history.
It is not ancient history for those that are still being affected by the holohoax industry, least of which are the unfortunate individuals who have served prison time, & paid heavy court fines (that often bankrupt them) just for daring to ask uncomfortable questions. Question: How many countries will you get prison time in for publishing the kind of questions that I have outlined in this thread??
Your Grandson was given a fictional book to read & told it was FACT. That is the problem. He may well have the ability (with your input) to differentiate fact from fiction, great!! What about the millions of others who do not??

Incidentally, Wiesel maintains that he was tattooed on his lower leg and not his forearm.

How many others from forced labour camps have ever talked of getting tattooed in any place but the forearm??

Yes, because that would be a very convenient place for force labour camp guards to check your ID, sure it would. I mean the forearm is just so damn inconvenient. So tell me, are you buying that claim from Wiesel?? As I have a few bridges that are for sale, I also own the great pyramid in Giza if you are interested.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2011, 08:45:58 PM »
I don't have time to sit around all day hating people like you do...I actually have a life.....but I did not say your allegation was false..I simply need some time to look it up..if what you say is true then you deserve credit for digging this up and exposing it...but I have to be careful buying into this right now due to your history of twisting things the wrong way for your own racist personal benefit

You have a life, sure. As do many, yet you cant find the time (all of 15 mins) to look at the official German documents in this thread that illustrate our rock star of the holohoax industry is a liar, & an identity thief.

Did you do well at school?? Or did you wing your way through telling the teacher that you have a life & didn't bother with the assignment as you were too busy playing the stock market  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2011, 09:00:33 PM »
Ask the German people who are still paying reparations to Israel today (Billions of Euros so far & counting) for the alleged holocaust, if they think it is ancient history.
It is not ancient history for those that are still being affected by the holohoax industry, least of which are the unfortunate individuals who have served prison time, & paid heavy court fines (that often bankrupt them) just for daring to ask uncomfortable questions. Question: How many countries will you get prison time in for publishing the kind of questions that I have outlined in this thread??
Your Grandson was given a fictional book to read & told it was FACT. That is the problem. He may well have the ability (with your input) to differentiate fact from fiction, great!! What about the millions of other who do not??

How many others from forced labour camps have ever talked of getting tattooed in any place but the forearm??

Yes, because that would be a very convenient place for force labour camp guards to check your ID, sure it would. I mean the forearm is just so damn inconvenient. So tell me, are you buying that claim from Wiesel?? As I have a few bridges that are for sale, I also own the great pyramid in Giza if you are interested.

PT

I have two quick things to say here.

I don't know that my grandson was told Wiesel's book was fact. Did I write of imply that? If I did, I didn't mean to.

Just because I wrote that Wiesel claims the tattoo is on his ankle, doesn't mean I believe it. For one, I haven't seen it. Also, it occured to me that this would be a pretty inconvenient place for an ID tattoo. However, anything is possible. Rose, the only person I knew who was in a concentration camp in the 1940's when she was a teenager, had a number tattooed on the inside of her forearm. Rose and her husband were friends of my parents. I mentioned her before. Unlike Wiesel, she didn't like to speak about that experience because, I imagine, it was just too painful for her to think about.