Author Topic: Is E-lie Wiesel A Fraud?? his story unravles.............  (Read 16976 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Is E-lie Wiesel A Fraud?? his story unravles.............
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2011, 12:10:15 AM »
racist idiot reported
Oversensitive Jewish Mangina Outed
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2011, 10:52:47 AM »
Oversensitive Jewish Mangina Outed

incredibly stupid asshole reported :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2011, 11:34:33 AM »
incredibly stupid asshole reported :)
No-one but Jews care that they were exterminated en masse.  The Jews have always pissed people off, and they have always got what they deserved.  Jews are the biggest whingers on  the planet - is it not enough those pricks own everything, yet they still want to bitch and complain about really old shit that had nothing to do with them.  Fucking Jews are worse than blacks always whinging about slavery like it happened to themselves personally.  Personally, anybody who complains about what was done to their ancestors, needs to build a big fucking bridge and get over it, because everybody else is sick of hearing your whiny neurotic Victim jewish Voices.
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2011, 12:10:05 PM »
No-one but Jews care that they were exterminated en masse.  The Jews have always pissed people off, and they have always got what they deserved.  Jews are the biggest whingers on  the planet - is it not enough those pricks own everything, yet they still want to bitch and complain about really old shit that had nothing to do with them.  Fucking Jews are worse than blacks always whinging about slavery like it happened to themselves personally.  Personally, anybody who complains about what was done to their ancestors, needs to build a big fucking bridge and get over it, because everybody else is sick of hearing your whiny neurotic Victim jewish Voices.

well....we need to be sensitive to the suffering of all.....no mater that they are not members of your own group.....we have to come together for the common good...if they want to whine about it then its their history..they have the right to do so..who are we to tell them otherwise....Blacks complain as well and yes its their right to do so......the Arabs complain...the Irish and Scots complain about Britain still.....everyone has a right to put their history in its own context.....why are you so bothered by that???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »
well....we need to be sensitive to the suffering of all.....no mater that they are not members of your own group.....we have to come together for the common good...if they want to whine about it then its their history..they have the right to do so..who are we to tell them otherwise....Blacks complain as well and yes its their right to do so......the Arabs complain...the Irish and Scots complain about Britain still.....everyone has a right to put their history in its own context.....why are you so bothered by that???
I dont know that it bothers me, I am also just expressing my opinion, if I have to hear one more Jew "But what about the holocaust, oh Us poor jews, we had it so hard, please love us, please accept us"  Oh Brother, Pathetic Manginas Jews are.- Classic victims - people who constantly seek attention over some long gone injustice - there lives must suck to constantly bitch about shit that happened to their ancestors - I mean these idiot Jews will bitch so much until they will possibly be exterminated again, and then the following generations will have to hear the Jews carry on about the second holocaust - Oh Brother - If the Jews want to be left alone - just Shut the fuck up
V

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2011, 08:58:45 PM »
The Holocaust never happened - E-kul approved  ;D

racist idiot reported

This thread has got nothing to do with race you imbecile. It is about lies & people being imprisoned/bankrupted, for daring to show that this holohoax industry is based on a LIE (E-lie).
Not that I would suggest for a second that playing the race card has been so ingrained in you you from childhood that you do it on autopilot, it is not even a conscious decision with you is it?? You just hit the knee with the rubber hamer & the leg jerks into the air.
Fucking spastic.

"We need to be sensitive to the suffering" sure we do, but what if the suffering is proved to never of happened?? Are we still to be sensitive, or show people up for the lying charlatans that they are?? I find it staggering that you can be fed some BS at school & then proceed to carry it around for the rest of your life, absolutely staggering. You know fuck all about this subject & yet you are MORE than happy to make ridiculous statements like........
I think Holocaust deniers are abhorrent...there is just so much evidence and archival footage to look at of the concentration camps......anyone who says it didn't happen is crazy
Ok, so can you show us some of this evidence - archival footage, etc, etc.
I have put a lot of evidence on the table in the last 3 pages, I am waiting to be converted............... .

Or you could debunk the posts I have already made, that would be a start - Tick tock

PT
Growth/noob loves me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2011, 06:52:19 AM »
This thread has got nothing to do with race you imbecile. It is about lies & people being imprisoned/bankrupted, for daring to show that this holohoax industry is based on a LIE (E-lie).
Not that I would suggest for a second that playing the race card has been so ingrained in you you from childhood that you do it on autopilot, it is not even a conscious decision with you is it?? You just hit the knee with the rubber hamer & the leg jerks into the air.
Fucking spastic.

"We need to be sensitive to the suffering" sure we do, but what if the suffering is proved to never of happened?? Are we still to be sensitive, or show people up for the lying charlatans that they are?? I find it staggering that you can be fed some BS at school & then proceed to carry it around for the rest of your life, absolutely staggering. You know fuck all about this subject & yet you are MORE than happy to make ridiculous statements like........Ok, so can you show us some of this evidence - archival footage, etc, etc.
I have put a lot of evidence on the table in the last 3 pages, I am waiting to be converted............... .

Or you could debunk the posts I have already made, that would be a start - Tick tock

PT

come on..you and I both know that there is no such thing as "converting" someone like you...you have a racist agenda to push..you are not going to retreat from it whatsoever even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary...digging up evidence to present to you would be a total waste of time

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2011, 08:16:10 AM »
2000 yrs ago began a story of a Crucifixion. The manuscripts we have today "documenting" this Crucifixion were written at least 40 yrs after the event by anonymous writers. Many/all of the supernatural events are not mentioned by contemporary historians of that time. Yet 2000 yrs later a majority of the population of my country believe the supernatural story to be true.

It's hard to swallow that such an event of the magnitude of the Holocaust is questioned when it only happened about 70 yrs ago and involved no supernatural events, with many participants still alive.. I wonder what the consensus will be 500 yrs from now? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2011, 01:10:41 PM »
I dont know that it bothers me, I am also just expressing my opinion, if I have to hear one more Jew "But what about the holocaust, oh Us poor jews, we had it so hard, please love us, please accept us"  Oh Brother, Pathetic Manginas Jews are.- Classic victims - people who constantly seek attention over some long gone injustice - there lives must suck to constantly bitch about shit that happened to their ancestors - I mean these idiot Jews will bitch so much until they will possibly be exterminated again, and then the following generations will have to hear the Jews carry on about the second holocaust - Oh Brother - If the Jews want to be left alone - just Shut the fuck up

Some people just have to be connected to fully understand something. None of my ancestors that I know of suffered from persecution en mass because of their race, religion or country. So with respect to that I cannot totally relate to what it would feel like if they had. If I were Jewish, I might whine about the Holocaust too. If I were black, I may complain about slavery....and so on.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2011, 03:10:20 PM »
Some people just have to be connected to fully understand something. None of my ancestors that I know of suffered from persecution en mass because of their race, religion or country. So with respect to that I cannot totally relate to what it would feel like if they had. If I were Jewish, I might whine about the Holocaust too. If I were black, I may complain about slavery....and so on.

I'm connected to the human race, and the problem with the JEWS is they have always refused to integrate, they stick to their own, and because of this they have remained detached and aloof to the rest of the worlds suffering.  This has led them to become insulated and irrational, and have elevated their suffering above everyone elses.  Narcissism at its finest.  Every human can bleat about some injustice served up to their ancestors, but for some reason the Jews have never Shut the fuck Up since the beginning of time.  That's why they are hated, because they never stop beating they same old victim drum, when the rest of the world sees them as spoiled rich brats.
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2011, 07:58:21 PM »
I'm connected to the human race, and the problem with the JEWS is they have always refused to integrate, they stick to their own, and because of this they have remained detached and aloof to the rest of the worlds suffering.  This has led them to become insulated and irrational, and have elevated their suffering above everyone elses.  Narcissism at its finest.  Every human can bleat about some injustice served up to their ancestors, but for some reason the Jews have never Shut the fuck Up since the beginning of time.  That's why they are hated, because they never stop beating they same old victim drum, when the rest of the world sees them as spoiled rich brats.

I am part of the rest of the world and I do not see all Jewish people as you propose the rest of the world does.

I don't know where you live, but where I live and where I lived growing up, Jewish folk were completely integrated. Do you ask everyone of your friends and coworkers with if they are Jewish? What would you do if they said yes? Un-friend them? Change jobs?

In the first half of the 20th century, in the USA, Jews were discriminated against in employment, access to residential and resort areas, membership in clubs and organizations, and in tightened quotas on Jewish enrolment and teaching positions in colleges and universities. The lynching of Leo Frank by a mob of prominent citizens in Marietta, Georgia in 1915 turned the spotlight on antisemitism in the United States. Restricted neighborhoods in the U.S. were still around in the 1960's.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2011, 10:36:45 PM »
In the first half of the 20th century, in the USA, Jews were discriminated against in employment, access to residential and resort areas, membership in clubs and organizations, and in tightened quotas on Jewish enrolment and teaching positions in colleges and universities. The lynching of Leo Frank by a mob of prominent citizens in Marietta, Georgia in 1915 turned the spotlight on antisemitism in the United States. Restricted neighborhoods in the U.S. were still around in the 1960's.
See, here it is again - bleating how hard the Jews have had it - they cant help themselves - I truly believe a Jew doesn't feel like a Jew unless he is constantly identifying as a victim.  Poor Jew - They have it so hard - Oh Brother, The Jews will never get it, could be time for another holocaust
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2011, 12:11:34 AM »
See, here it is again - bleating how hard the Jews have had it - they cant help themselves - I truly believe a Jew doesn't feel like a Jew unless he is constantly identifying as a victim.  Poor Jew - They have it so hard - Oh Brother, The Jews will never get it, could be time for another holocaust

You must be really dense. These are facts, not Jews bleating about or making up anything. I am not Jewish. I posted the paragraph to which you refer. Probably unlike you, I personally remember when these types of discrimination were the norm. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2011, 12:15:12 AM »
You must be really dense. These are facts, not Jews bleating about or making up anything. I am not Jewish. I posted the paragraph to which you refer. Probably unlike you, I personally remember when these types of discrimination were the norm. 
So what, the sun came up this morning is a fact - why go on about it - the problem is the world is way too tolerant - it is not racist or unfair discrimination if people speak up and say "Stop whinging and get on with it".  Jews have always discriminated against Non Jews and still do so today.  Try and marry a Jew and see how you go.
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2011, 12:33:28 AM »
So what, the sun came up this morning is a fact - why go on about it - the problem is the world is way too tolerant - it is not racist or unfair discrimination if people speak up and say "Stop whinging and get on with it".  Jews have always discriminated against Non Jews and still do so today.  Try and marry a Jew and see how you go.

Already married. Married a Catholic. Believe it or not even that was a hassle back in the early 60's because I wouldn't convert. Oh am I whining? My Jewish friends don't discriminate against me.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2011, 09:44:35 AM »
come on..you and I both know that there is no such thing as "converting" someone like you...you have a racist agenda to push..you are not going to retreat from it whatsoever even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary...digging up evidence to present to you would be a total waste of time

Racist agenda to push - WTF are you on about??
We both know I have a hatred for untermenschen (of all races, including Caucasians). Why bother slinging mud as your defence when faced with nothing else to put on the table??
Just admit that you have nothing else to put on the table. "digging up evidence to present to you would be a total waste of time" - here is a classic example, what you are saying there is "I am in a corner & have nothing else to offer".

This thread is about the lies being taught as fact (you might know this as the holocuast), why do people insist on making this about race, it's about lies, FFS

Wake me up when some-one wants to admit that the US fabricated archival footage of the camps (Dachau was out-line here as an example) to push a fake agenda.

Wake me up when some-one wants to admit that the Nuremberg trials where full of weak testimony & lies (as was outlined in the actual Nuremberg transcripts on the last page), testimony that if presented in court today would get ripped to shreds by any public defender just out of night school.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2011, 10:12:49 AM »
Swiss scholar, Jurgen Graf, is just one in a LONG line of many who have been persecuted for looking at the evidence. He has Russian documents recovered from Auschwitz that will bring the official jewish version of the holohoax to it's knees.
Remember the Russian released official record from Auschwitz that stated total dead at 30,000?? Graf, had to leave his home country & live in exile or face a prison sentence for conducting his research. Graf, wrote a book called the "holocaust swindle" (where he looked at the authenticity of the gas chambers) Yet he was charged with writing anti-jewish books (making it sound like he was racist). Freedom of speech - JUST WATCH WHAT YOU SAY (Ice T).

Here I would like to address some points I have missed out. The quotes below being of most importance
I will tell you why I find this subject so valid today. It is because people are still being treated like criminals for trying to look at what happened. When ever I see some-one making a lot of fuss about an issue (putting individuals in prison & bankrupting them), I want to know what is going on. It's a bit like when I was a kid & the BBC banned the Sex Pistols, I wanted to hear "Never mind the Bollox" straight away. Had the BBC not have done that I would have heard the Pistols at some other point & thought "these fuckers can't play for shit (well, Steve Jones being the exception) plus the songs are crap!!" However, the BBC banned them & the rest is history.

When you look at what happens to professors & academics when they go near the subject of the gas chambers, it's no fucking wonder that the evidence is SO DAMN HARD to find in the main stream. You then get spastics from 'generation PS3' (like Tay-tay) making retarded statements, based upon a paradigm & propaganda, that they do not even fully comprehend.
How Ironic, that is was Adolf Hitler & Joseph Goebbels, who perfected propaganda techniques.

How many of the 'PS3 generation'  (who make retarded generalisations like the quotes above) know anything about the amount of time spent at the Nuremberg trials, discussing evidence & hearing whiteness testimony regarding the camps?? How many of them know how piss poor the evidence / whiteness testimony regarding the camps was?? NONE OF THEM!! Yet they will write idiotic posts saying "I think Holocaust deniers are abhorrent...there is just so much evidence and archival footage to look at of the concentration camps" - "
his book is an accurate representation of what life as a jew in the concentration camps was like, regardless of whether he himself ever set foot in one.its authenticity as a first person account is not of the issue when discussing the books value." - "despite the fact the number was indeed in the millions.  conspiracy theorists like to ignore facts though. " - Brain dead morons, one & all. Think for your-self, it will not kill you.....

The Nuremberg trials
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/imt.asp

PT

Take your time.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2011, 10:13:39 AM »
his book is an accurate representation of what life as a jew in the concentration camps was like, regardless of whether he himself ever set foot in one. that is why he won the nobel prize and that is why high school students read it. its authenticity as a first person account is not of the issue when discussing the books value.
What is life like as a race traitor? You should write a book on that.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2011, 10:14:04 AM »
The Australian scientists took core samples from the alleged death camp & the surrounding areas, then proceeded to go over the entire area with GPR. What did they find?? NOTHING AT ALL!! The ground had not been disturbed (dug up), there was no evidence of any bodies or ash from fires (GPR & core samples were taken) so all the eye whiteness testimony from Treblinka, has been proven 100% conclusively to have been falsified.

How many more of the alleged survivors of the holohoax are going to be proved to be LIARS?? All those killed at Treblinka, were killed by a (Russian Tank) Diesel engine exhaust, WTF!! That claim alone should make people ask huge questions, & a bunch of them.
Diesel exhaust, huh?? The Germans would have used that wouldn't they, as they were known for being sloppy. But not just any Diesel engine was used (German ones were not up to the task) a captured Russian tank engine was used, Jesus fucking crist!! That would have been easy to get spare parts for, yeah, Just call up Stalin on the hot line "er, what up dog?? Listen, we are trying to off just shy of a Million jews & our T24 engine has packed up, can you send us a tonne of spares??" Utterly fucking preposterous.
If the Third Reich had decided to dispatch millions of people it would have been a production line that displayed uniformity, precision & efficiency. Diesel engine's indeed. At least the Zyclon B gas story was possible.

PT

No rush.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2011, 10:16:48 AM »
What is life like as a race traitor? You should write a book on that.

Book?? Tay-tay, is waaaaaaaaaaay to busy with his bong/basket ball/bunk Ug lag test & sucking the cock of strange men.
He just has no time to spare. Busy, busy, busy!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2011, 10:17:49 AM »
Are you white? If so, start complaining about the ongoing genocide of your race via social engineering, illegal and traitorous immigration and media propaganda from the presstitudes.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2011, 10:19:47 AM »
The link I posted is to the Yale university website, or more specifically the transcripts for the Nuremberg trials, which you will find there. I used the site because otherwise the 'PS3 generation' will claim the transcripts have been doctored (I would like to see them claim that, when they are hosted on the Yale university site). However, unless you want to read the entire trial worth of transcripts, you have to know what to look for.

My suggestion is to go to the film I posted (#67) & click on 30mins in, then watch the next 15 mins. You will never think the same way about WWII again!! The narrator looks at the transcripts using the Yale site also, & outlines a few things that I GRANTEE you are NOT aware of.

PT

In your own time gentle men. Or are we now avoiding subjects we do not wish to look at.
Prime, I thought at least you would have watched 20 mins on the trials & made a comment, even of it was not based on reality (tattoo on the lower leg  ::)).

Snuff video

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2011, 01:30:15 PM »
In your own time gentle men. Or are we now avoiding subjects we do not wish to look at.
Prime, I thought at least you would have watched 20 mins on the trials & made a comment, even of it was not based on reality (tattoo on the lower leg  ::)).

Snuff video

PT

I promise that I will do this soon. Excuses, excuses....had some more current affairs to work on this past week.

Attended a court hearing on Monday attempting to stop the release of the names in conjunction with annuity payment amounts for all PERS (Public Employees Retirement System) to the media. We had no problem with releasing the amount of folks annuity payouts as long a names were omitted. Unfortunately, we lost. Now there is an on-line searchable database where anyone and everyone can look up our monthly payment amounts by typing in our names. If I were in the market for a new spouse or someone to ripoff, this information would be really handy.

Anyway, I sent a op-ed to the newspaper, was fielding a number of emails from concerned folks and communicating with other PERS retirees on a couple of blogs most of the week. Now of course for those of us who live in the U.S., it is turkey day. I am just taking a momentary break to read the latest posts here. My sister will be here any minute. Dinner is at 4:00 p.m. and then we are off to my cousins for dessert.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2011, 11:16:50 PM »
See, here it is again - bleating how hard the Jews have had it - they cant help themselves - I truly believe a Jew doesn't feel like a Jew unless he is constantly identifying as a victim.  Poor Jew - They have it so hard - Oh Brother, The Jews will never get it, could be time for another holocaust

Any fucker who talks shit about the events of 70+ years ago, combined with having people put in jail/bankrupting them for daring to ask questions regarding those events.

Who then goes on to treat the citizens of their mother-land (Israel) like this ^^^^ well, you tell me.................

I have got no time for the fucking Arabs either, they should all be dropped in the ocean (very high rate of untermenschen, per capita) but I am pointing out the hypocrisy here.
jews are not untermenschen per say, they have some very good IQ's in their gene-pool, but DO NOT take a shit on the fellow members of my race for printing books that ask legitimate questions, & then call it incitement to racial hatred, you fucking parasites.

Come on Andre talk about this issue, fucking hypocrite.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2011, 11:42:29 PM »
Untermensch (German for under man, sub-man, sub-human; plural: Untermenschen) is a term that became infamous when the Nazi racial ideology used it to describe "inferior people", especially "the masses from the East," that is Jews, Gypsies, Poles along with other Slavic people like the Russians, Serbs, Belarussians and Ukrainians