Author Topic: Tired of being bloofy!  (Read 1715 times)

SamsonD

• Getbig II
Tired of being bloofy!
« on: October 20, 2011, 09:44:19 PM »
OK thunderdome I need some advice from the getbiggers.  I'm 5 10 242 this AM, and probably 14% or so.  I have some low ab and back fat but you can see my abs and obliques. 
I've been blasting and cruising for about a year now, test of 300mg on cruises and up to a gram or 1200mg per week, usually sust.  Alternating also with deca and eq at 400-600mg.
I recently started back up at 900mg sust per week and 150mg tren ace EOD, been at that for about two weeks.  This week I added in EQ at 900mg and 4IU HGH, 2 morning and 2 night.  First time with HGH and second time on tren.
Will this stack help get my ass bigger and leaner?  Or do I need less test, or what do you guys think?  I have Sust, Cyp, Prop, Mast, EQ and tren ace right now.  I can afford to do 4 maybe up to 6IU of GH right now continuous.

Thanks for any help!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: Tired of being bloofy!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 02:04:49 AM »
OK thunderdome I need some advice from the getbiggers.  I'm 5 10 242 this AM, and probably 14% or so.  I have some low ab and back fat but you can see my abs and obliques
I've been blasting and cruising for about a year now, test of 300mg on cruises and up to a gram or 1200mg per week, usually sust.  Alternating also with deca and eq at 400-600mg.
I recently started back up at 900mg sust per week and 150mg tren ace EOD, been at that for about two weeks.  This week I added in EQ at 900mg and 4IU HGH, 2 morning and 2 night.  First time with HGH and second time on tren.
Will this stack help get my ass bigger and leaner?  Or do I need less test, or what do you guys think?  I have Sust, Cyp, Prop, Mast, EQ and tren ace right now.  I can afford to do 4 maybe up to 6IU of GH right now continuous.

Thanks for any help!
If so you are not 14%, probably way less.
the stack you are on now should get you to where you want, but if it's not you might just using bunk stuff or eating way too much.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 02:24:16 AM »
Stuff is definately not bunk, but I haven't really been on this stack for long enough to see results either.  I am feeling the tren though for real.  I think after a month I will see some good progress, and then another month or two hopefully I get almost to that mutation stage, LOL.
I don't think, I'm eating too much but I could be way off.  I'm not counting calories per say, but I shoot for 50-60g protein per meal, and fill up with carbs like potatoes rice or pasta.  Low to moderate fat from things like omega 3 eggs, EVOO, coconut oil, red meat.  Except for my cheat meals.  I have pizza or chineese or burgers a couple three times a week with my family.  Last couple weeks the scale has been staying about the same, but I am looking leaner and harder(a little).

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 07:59:27 AM »
Stuff is definately not bunk, but I haven't really been on this stack for long enough to see results either.  I am feeling the tren though for real.  I think after a month I will see some good progress, and then another month or two hopefully I get almost to that mutation stage, LOL.
I don't think, I'm eating too much but I could be way off.  I'm not counting calories per say, but I shoot for 50-60g protein per meal, and fill up with carbs like potatoes rice or pasta.  Low to moderate fat from things like omega 3 eggs, EVOO, coconut oil, red meat.  Except for my cheat meals.  I have pizza or chineese or burgers a couple three times a week with my family.  Last couple weeks the scale has been staying about the same, but I am looking leaner and harder(a little).

The trick is to get lean then grow lean.  Control your food for a bit, drop down to decent low digits.   Then you can play around with the food a little more.  Looks like your stack should help you get there.   Dont let water mislead you and think it's fat.  After dropping some good fat, tighten the diet up for a few weeks with a very clean diet and throw in some good dose of ephidrene to shed some water to see where u are.. 

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 08:18:54 AM »
How many meals per day ?

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 09:38:49 AM »
4-6 I don't try to force feed myself or eat a certain number of meals per day, I only eat when I'm hungry.  I alternate though between a solid meal and whey iso, or LBA shake.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 09:08:06 PM »
Bump