Author Topic: Sen. McCain Congratulates Obama: The Fact Is This Is Another Success For The Adm  (Read 353 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I tend to value the military opinion of people like Mccain - way more than Rubio ;)

Sen. McCain Congratulates Obama: The Fact Is This Is Another Success For The Administration

On Thursday’s edition of John King USA on CNN, Senator John McCain graciously congratulated President Obama for the fall of Muammar Gaddafi. “The fact is this is another success for the Obama administration,” McCain acknowledged.

“I’d like to congratulate the Administration, they helped out enormously. I think they deserve great credit.” McCain said.

The Arizona Senator did include the caveat that greater credit should be given to America’s British and French allies.

“I wish we had used the full weight of American air power and wouldn’t have had so many casualties,” McCain added, “There was close coordination…between NATO air and people on the ground, which weren’t always Libyans.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
::)

The US has no business getting involved. 

billion spent on an illegal war in libya.

And I stand by my original position - stated before Rush and Hannity gave yall an opinion to parrot - I'm 100% against US involvement in libya.  Obama should have let kadaffi kill 10,000 people, and it'd be over now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
::)

Yet 240 doesnt trust McCain to pick a VP to run with.