Author Topic: GH15's Elf search and the results  (Read 31431 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: elf announcment will on
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2011, 09:50:47 PM »
I hope you get some better elfs than the last ones.   :-\
If I dressed as an Elf could I rub your feet ?  :D :P

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2011, 09:55:53 PM »
LOL..the gimmick melting over getting more gimmicks. Priceless.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2011, 09:58:08 PM »
hey coach if I talk to your woman and get her to let you off the couch will you shut it

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2011, 10:00:36 PM »
You cannot think of anything else to call them except for an elf? thats kind of a degrading term. Thats like calling them your bitches or dwarfs. WTF. and Im the  crazy one-lol. good luck to all applying elfs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2011, 10:01:01 PM »
hey coach if I talk to your woman and get her to let you off the couch will you shut it

first he ned to have a couch ,, he make no money ,, you cant make money from the job he chose,,you can live decent thats about it ,, he is one little fella very short misereble deprssed and sad SAD SAD that he couldnt get to be the bodybuilder he wanted to become,, he failed ,, faile dbodybuild are the worst

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2011, 10:05:14 PM »
If I dressed as an Elf could I rub your feet ?  :D :P
You'd be very cute dressed up as an elf.   :P  Yes you could rub my feet all night long and in return I would cook you dinner and let you use my breasts as a pillow during a good movie. 

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2011, 10:05:41 PM »
an elf forum is very ideal and a great idea to communicate amongst each other

dustin

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2011, 10:06:46 PM »
If no one steps up to the plate, I have some hardcore computer buddies I can talk to about a password protected forum/message board.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2011, 10:09:44 PM »
my elfs are very good at what they do when it come to bodybuild related issues,, hormone quality and over all bodybuild issues,, they joke about most other things,, dont take too personaly ,, all i remember is just that they say you wrtoe with lot of !!! !!! !! on the boarding once,, they just having fun with you and i as everyone know hopefuly like to purposly enter humour into the bible,, i dont really hate women...its just an approach i decided to take

gh15 approved
I love a sense of humour and joke around alot on the forums...it's my release.  I guess I do use alot of !!!!!! at times, which is true so they were right about that!!!!   :)  However, I am not as naive as they made out me to be.  I honestly do not believe that there are natty pro bodybuilders...I know that drug usuage is very high in this sport.  

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2011, 10:11:10 PM »
You cannot think of anything else to call them except for an elf? thats kind of a degrading term. Thats like calling them your bitches or dwarfs. WTF. and Im the  crazy one-lol. good luck to all applying elfs.

you can tell you were definitely NOT loved as a child growing up or did not have a proper up bringing if you think the word "elf" is a degrading term.

think about it.

dumb son of a depressed bitch whitewidow. you were the one that went behind the WHOLE of getbig's back, all of us, and pm'ed gh15 to plan some kind of plot against members here to make money from us you sick fucken retarded monkey. called us "kids".

and you talk about "degrading". take your anti depressants piece of shit.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2011, 10:11:26 PM »
"elves" is plural for elf you fucking dickhead gh15. hope this helps you fucktard.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2011, 10:12:31 PM »
If no one steps up to the plate, I have some hardcore computer buddies I can talk to about a password protected forum/message board.

You can do it yourself, won't take more than 30 mins to an hour max. Google "free SMF & hosting", and you'll find tons of sites that will let you have your own board like this one, with Admin privileges and all.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2011, 10:13:39 PM »
"elves" is plural for elf you fucking dickhead gh15. hope this helps you fucktard.

not in my world its not,, and my world is what counts homo,, elf ....elfs,,,fish .....fishes,,, so if you dont want to swim with the fisheS show some respect to my elfS

deltamda ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2011, 10:15:08 PM »
You can do it yourself, won't take more than 30 mins to an hour max. Google "free SMF & hosting", and you'll find tons of sites that will let you have your own board like this one, with Admin privileges and all.

i need simple thing,, communication thats it ,, i dont need a boarding,, i had already tons of offers for gh15 boardings,, i dont need this ,, just simple thing for communication so its easy for elfs themselves to do includign the new ones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2011, 10:17:06 PM »
Yep...he's right again. I'm broke. I make no money at what I do...lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2011, 10:18:22 PM »
i need simple thing,, communication thats it ,, i dont need a boarding,, i had already tons of offers for gh15 boardings,, i dont need this ,, just simple thing for communication so its easy for elfs themselves to do includign the new ones

gh15 approved

You can do a mailing list type of setup, where you can send an email and everyone in the list will get a copy. Or you can set up a page in Facebook and post stuff there. If you want a closed message board where only your boys can see what you post, you need to do the SMF thing I've mentioned. You can set it up so they have to be logged in to access what you've posted.

dustin

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2011, 10:27:20 PM »

The only problem with boards like this is that they aren't always coded very well and can be hacked quite easily. In fact, there are scripts and tutorials on how to crack/hack them using very amateur methods.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2011, 10:43:45 PM »
As one of the original eleven apostles I just need subscribed to thread to insure I stay current with the latest of god's announcements.   

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2011, 10:48:21 PM »
Yep...he's right again. I'm broke. I make no money at what I do...lol

Don't laugh at yourself man.  It'll be ok.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2011, 10:57:41 PM »
The only problem with boards like this is that they aren't always coded very well and can be hacked quite easily. In fact, there are scripts and tutorials on how to crack/hack them using very amateur methods.

That's true, but I won't say it can be hacked "easily". Plus, you run that risk with every site online, incl. this one and big sites like Facebook. Hacking an SMF isn't simple, but if the site owner uses scripts that are outdated or 3rd party software that has weaknesses, then yes, it can be done.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2011, 01:26:33 AM »
Elf Is Prestley?
MIRAGETROPIN

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2011, 01:52:08 AM »
You'd be very cute dressed up as an elf.   :P  Yes you could rub my feet all night long and in return I would cook you dinner and let you use my breasts as a pillow during a good movie. 
I can wear those funny lil slippers with bells on the tips  ;D - I'll bring dessert.. mmmm pillows   :P  :D

I like pillows ------> 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2011, 02:46:13 AM »
I can wear those funny lil slippers with bells on the tips  ;D - I'll bring dessert.. mmmm pillows   :P  :D

I like pillows ------> 
Those little bells will be making noise all through the movie.. :P  Hope you don't have a hard head for my pillows.   :-*

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2011, 02:51:38 AM »
Those little bells will be making noise all through the movie.. :P  Hope you don't have a hard head for my pillows.   :-*
What head are we talking about here  ;D .. And yes Mr Gentle  :-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2011, 02:55:23 AM »
What head are we talking about here  ;D .. And yes Mr Gentle  :-*
Oh yes I should have been more specific.   ;D  A soft head on your shoulders for the pillows and a hard head down below.   :-*