Author Topic: GH15's Elf search and the results  (Read 31414 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: elf announcment will on
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2011, 02:56:38 AM »
Oh yes I should have been more specific.   ;D  A soft head on your shoulders for the pillows and a hard head down below.   :-*
;D :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2011, 02:59:22 AM »
You two ^ should get a room, Will needs to celebrate the ABs winning the World Cup :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2011, 03:02:59 AM »
You two ^ should get a room, Will needs to celebrate the ABs winning the World Cup :D
I am an ocean away so that room will have to wait.   :'(

whitewidow

« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2011, 03:07:48 AM »
you can tell you were definitely NOT loved as a child growing up or did not have a proper up bringing if you think the word "elf" is a degrading term.

think about it.

dumb son of a depressed bitch whitewidow. you were the one that went behind the WHOLE of getbig's back, all of us, and pm'ed gh15 to plan some kind of plot against members here to make money from us you sick fucken retarded monkey. called us "kids".

and you talk about "degrading". take your anti depressants piece of shit.

what the hell are you talking about I have Pmed Gh15 like 2 times in 5 years one was to say he was no pro or ex-pro and the other was 5 years ago asking what website he owned or where he sourced and if I could get a list because He said he ran the whole game and everything went through his hands so I tested him and sure enough it was bullshit he uses the same sources we all use strango human grade testovirons we all can get that shit? sorry I just wouldnt want anybody calling me their elf! its obvious you are one of gh15's elfs. hows that make you feel being called an elf? also his elfs never got any of my info-lol what a loser elf you are mission was incomplete! you failed.  how was I going to make money off of getbig? your the one who is on drugs. I already told everybody I take xanax wich is for sleep and to lower my blood pressure it gives me a calming effect comes in handy when your on a harsh cycle. and I also take oxycodone 240mg a day for pain management due to a car accident I got hit by a drunk driver and was injured MRI showed fratured T12 and also herniated discs that were not from the wreck. these drugs are prescribed! none of them are anti-depressants. and I have been honest about this. I dont lie those are the only drugs I take. you are just mad you are a little elf who sucks gh15's cock you dont even have to get on your knees elf boy!-LOL

whitewidow

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2011, 03:10:14 AM »
my elfs are very good at what they do when it come to bodybuild related issues,, hormone quality and over all bodybuild issues,, they joke about most other things,, dont take too personaly ,, all i remember is just that they say you wrtoe with lot of !!! !!! !! on the boarding once,, they just having fun with you and i as everyone know hopefuly like to purposly enter humour into the bible,, i dont really hate women...its just an approach i decided to take

gh15 approved

No they are not! they couldnt get any of my info as you promised and I am still a mod so your elfs are failures.

whitewidow

« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2011, 03:15:15 AM »
not in my world its not,, and my world is what counts homo,, elf ....elfs,,,fish .....fishes,,, so if you dont want to swim with the fisheS show some respect to my elfS

deltamda ::)

gh15 approved

fuck your elfs. Now do something about it !-lol I wouldnt mind a swim-lol. your all talk I already proved that as you could never get any of my info. I already told the whole boarrd where I lived showed pictures of my living room told you my acquintences. and you still do  not know shit about me or my name and I am still a mod. so you loose!

whitewidow

« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2011, 03:18:26 AM »
You can do it yourself, won't take more than 30 mins to an hour max. Google "free SMF & hosting", and you'll find tons of sites that will let you have your own board like this one, with Admin privileges and all.

your talking to a retard here! he dosn't even know how to spell his name after living in the USA for 20 years! he still cannot even spell and you think he could do something simple like that?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2011, 03:24:50 AM »
I can do this and I'm polish so feds can suck my dick.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2011, 03:26:34 AM »
i told you i dont hit when you want,, i hit when I want,, this is a rule of me,, i always keep my promises,, you wil learn in time,, your main problem is that you think gh15 is some wanna be ,, or someone from other boardings confuse me for my elfs,, you think i was nordic ,, then you think i am this or that,, the reality of the matter is i do not declaire when something wil happen i declaire IF it will happen ,, and with you it was declaired corect?

live life friend ,, enjoy mamas food,, work from some proxys,, live on steroid boardings,, the key to you is not on a steroid boarding friend,, the key to you is in another place ,, places tht is called REALITY

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2011, 03:29:47 AM »
by the way my nickname is fallen angel in real life,, this is what im known by,, do you know what fallen angel is? research a bit ,,maybe will find since you are awake all night

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2011, 03:30:11 AM »
I am an ocean away so that room will have to wait.   :'(

Meet me on the beach, Im putting on my water wings as we speak  ;D  :-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2011, 03:46:33 AM »
Meet me on the beach, Im putting on my water wings as we speak  ;D  :-*

Very romantic, except here in aussie the sharks feed at night.   :o  I don't dare go near the water at night or very early morning...it's their feeding time! 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2011, 03:50:50 AM »
Very romantic, except here in aussie the sharks feed at night.   :o  I don't dare go near the water at night or very early morning...it's their feeding time! 

Sharks phfffttt!! Im from Nu Zeeeland , we got Maori's so Im not scared of sharks - meet ya in the car park then  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2011, 05:08:55 AM »
by the way my nickname is fallen angel in real life,, this is what im known by,, do you know what fallen angel is? research a bit ,,maybe will find since you are awake all night

gh15 approved

bottom line is you promised I would be fucked for talking shit and nothing happened. thats it! I let out more information than you could get. I posted picturs of my dog and my living room at least. you couldnt find anything else about me. I only go by whitewidow on this site and one other site ever!. all my names on other forums are diffrent as are yours. the thing is you PROMISED i WAS FUCKED FOR TALKING SHIT AND THIS WAS ALMOST A YEAR AGO! Now I dont think it matters what can you really do? this is the internet don't act atupid and try to be an internet tough guy. those are the worst! thats like derrick anthony style. dont say anything unless your going to do it! I am not going to ever threaten you because I am not going to take the time to figure out who you really are and have you hunted down that would just be a waste of time. plus I dont really mind you that much. I like to break your balls now and then but I dont hate you. I just like upsetting you because it is easy to do. As you can see your the only one i fuck with you and that crazy gear101.   I am a super responder and as of now I am 194 6% BF soon it will be bulking season one more month if less then its sust,deca and anadrol for me. also anti-e's if needed. hve you ever heard of the swisher line? he was on outlaw and ssb and I liked some of his product and some of it was just ok. but what a list first guy to make dianadrol wich was injectable test prop, mixed with injectable dianabol and anadrol. crazy product. then he had another crazy product
that was test base, and mibolerone. this guy filtered his gear 3 times and used a real hood and flow system. thanks to you he got busted! as he was on ssb wich you admitted ratting out gymace and jtp815. that I dont care about they were shit bags but you took down alot of good sources too. thanks dick!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2011, 06:11:07 AM »
do you make them all refer to you as santa and wear bells on pointed green slippers

LOL....fucking funny!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2011, 06:31:32 AM »
what the hell are you talking about I have Pmed Gh15 like 2 times in 5 years one was to say he was no pro or ex-pro and the other was 5 years ago asking what website he owned or where he sourced and if I could get a list because He said he ran the whole game and everything went through his hands so I tested him and sure enough it was bullshit he uses the same sources we all use strango human grade testovirons we all can get that shit? sorry I just wouldnt want anybody calling me their elf! its obvious you are one of gh15's elfs. hows that make you feel being called an elf? also his elfs never got any of my info-lol what a loser elf you are mission was incomplete! you failed.  how was I going to make money off of getbig? your the one who is on drugs. I already told everybody I take xanax wich is for sleep and to lower my blood pressure it gives me a calming effect comes in handy when your on a harsh cycle. and I also take oxycodone 240mg a day for pain management due to a car accident I got hit by a drunk driver and was injured MRI showed fratured T12 and also herniated discs that were not from the wreck. these drugs are prescribed! none of them are anti-depressants. and I have been honest about this. I dont lie those are the only drugs I take. you are just mad you are a little elf who sucks gh15's cock you dont even have to get on your knees elf boy!-LOL

didn't read. your lack of breaking down a post into paragraph, which even "dumb" gh15 does, is too mind fucking for me to take on right now. Maybe later. thanks.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2011, 06:34:25 AM »
your talking to a retard here! he dosn't even know how to spell his name after living in the USA for 20 years! he still cannot even spell and you think he could do something simple like that?

this was easier to read...but only after i got up off the floor from fucking L. O. L'ing my fucken ass off at you saying that gh15.....

.......CAN'T SPELL!!!
FUCKEN....LOL!!!!!!!

oh fuck you're  ;) dumb...oh man im laughing so hard. You are dumb!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2011, 06:34:51 AM »
Sharks phfffttt!! Im from Nu Zeeeland , we got Maori's so Im not scared of sharks - meet ya in the car park then  ;D
I didn't know you were so close.  NZ is just a few hours away by plane.   ;D  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2011, 08:49:06 AM »
Don't laugh at yourself man.  It'll be ok.

I'm actually laughing at gh15's ignorance.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2011, 08:56:16 AM »
i need simple thing,, communication thats it ,, i dont need a boarding,, i had already tons of offers for gh15 boardings,, i dont need this ,, just simple thing for communication so its easy for elfs themselves to do includign the new ones

gh15 approved

set up a safe-mail.net account. give all the elfs the password. instead of emailing each other have them save notes to each other as drafts that they open up and respond to when they log into the account.

the advantages- its safe- safe-mails servers are not located where the US can pry into them. the second advantage is that there is no emailing being done, just saving of drafts therefore nothing being sent to and from ip's be it encripted or not. the third advantage its simple and easy. and cheap.
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »
gh15 = ronnie coleman  :o
all drugs - TPPIIP

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2011, 09:55:27 AM »
And the winner for the #1 Elf is with a sweet getbig dance  ;D
#

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2011, 01:25:51 PM »
bottom line is you promised I would be fucked for talking shit and nothing happened. thats it! I let out more information than you could get. I posted picturs of my dog and my living room at least. you couldnt find anything else about me. I only go by whitewidow on this site and one other site ever!. all my names on other forums are diffrent as are yours. the thing is you PROMISED i WAS FUCKED FOR TALKING SHIT AND THIS WAS ALMOST A YEAR AGO! Now I dont think it matters what can you really do? this is the internet don't act atupid and try to be an internet tough guy. those are the worst! thats like derrick anthony style. dont say anything unless your going to do it! I am not going to ever threaten you because I am not going to take the time to figure out who you really are and have you hunted down that would just be a waste of time. plus I dont really mind you that much. I like to break your balls now and then but I dont hate you. I just like upsetting you because it is easy to do. As you can see your the only one i fuck with you and that crazy gear101.   I am a super responder and as of now I am 194 6% BF soon it will be bulking season one more month if less then its sust,deca and anadrol for me. also anti-e's if needed. hve you ever heard of the swisher line? he was on outlaw and ssb and I liked some of his product and some of it was just ok. but what a list first guy to make dianadrol wich was injectable test prop, mixed with injectable dianabol and anadrol. crazy product. then he had another crazy product
that was test base, and mibolerone. this guy filtered his gear 3 times and used a real hood and flow system. thanks to you he got busted! as he was on ssb wich you admitted ratting out gymace and jtp815. that I dont care about they were shit bags but you took down alot of good sources too. thanks dick!

swisher was an average chef,, dotn ever compare him to the greats,, he did manage to get good brown tops that were distrbuted along the cult but he was average chef which some very risky product that put the strongest bodybuild in big trouble,,i wont elabortate because you not in the ned to know and not part of the top were i would chare with you anything,,

you checked into what fallen angel is? look into it sometime

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
set up a safe-mail.net account. give all the elfs the password. instead of emailing each other have them save notes to each other as drafts that they open up and respond to when they log into the account.

the advantages- its safe- safe-mails servers are not located where the US can pry into them. the second advantage is that there is no emailing being done, just saving of drafts therefore nothing being sent to and from ip's be it encripted or not. the third advantage its simple and easy. and cheap.

there you go!,, this is what im going to do insted of pming,, secure email insted of site,, very good very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2011, 02:28:40 PM »
I don't think there's a place the federal govt can't get to instantly with a suppeena, when sources have these types of accounts it is to protect them from the local govt of whatever country they are operating from, can't really hide from us feds. Though if the servers and software are more secure than avg, it would def keep the hackers away, pretty good idea