Author Topic: GH15's Elf search and the results  (Read 31427 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: GH15's Elf search and the results
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »
g101 and wes thanks for the props.

:)

You know it bud........he couldn`t have made a better choice in my opinion.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »
Im honored to be selected. Ive helped out guys here and pointed them in the right direction. Another knowledgable low key fella like myself is nosleep. Very smart knows his hormones to the T

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2011, 06:48:43 PM »
Im honored to be selected. Ive helped out guys here and pointed them in the right direction. Another knowledgable low key fella like myself is nosleep. Very smart knows his hormones to the T

low key? lol! all of his posts are in caps like a phag

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: elf announcment will on
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2011, 06:51:59 PM »
Dear God Of Hormones,

As your pupil....are you trying to get this whole board raided by the feds  ???
You need to study harder. ???

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

L.L

« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2011, 06:55:06 PM »
where do i sign in??  ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2011, 06:55:14 PM »

Hahahah i remember when big nav and i had our feud back in the day. This picture came out and then he disappeared for 4 years. Probably one of the top 10 underrated meltdowns of this board.

L.L

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2011, 06:59:43 PM »
I hope you get some better elfs than the last ones.   :-\

deep inside you know you  want to  get  gangbanged  by gh15 pupils

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2011, 07:03:48 PM »
Hahahah i remember when big nav and i had our feud back in the day. This picture came out and then he disappeared for 4 years. Probably one of the top 10 underrated meltdowns of this board.
Do you have the infamous Crisco picture? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

L.L

« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2011, 07:07:26 PM »
wasnt Satan a fallen angel?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »
Congrats to the newly appointed elfs! U got a big responsibility on your hands...
Stay safe and keep bodybuilding SAFE!
team b-boy

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2011, 07:21:41 PM »

Man I wish I had that Crisco picture to BOOOOOOOOOMM your ass with.  >:(

hahahah since October 17th, a 38yr old loner from California has been spending sweat and tears trying to dig up pictures
 ;DCHAOS EMOTIONAL MID-LIFE CRISIS ON THE YOUTH

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM OLD MAN
;D

#

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »
You still look greasy and dirty...... :-\ :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2011, 07:32:15 PM »
You still look greasy and dirty...... :-\ :-X

hahaha sure thing old man, at 38yrs old let's see if you have the balls to post any pictures big boi  ;D  ::)

:-*
#

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2011, 07:36:08 PM »
CAN I BE AN ELF?  :P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2011, 07:36:08 PM »
hahaha sure thing old man, at 38yrs old let's see if you have the balls to post any pictures big boi  ;D  ::)

:-*
My pics are all over and a couple videos too, apparently you didn't realize this is a board for people that workout, not greasy tweakers with a hair lip.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2011, 07:40:41 PM »
My pics are all over and a couple videos too, apparently you didn't realize this is a board for people that workout, not greasy tweakers with a hair lip.

hahahah 38yr old old man "chaos ::)" sound a little bit angry there big boi  ;D
You honestly think that I'm going to be as pathethic as you, and spend time and effort digging up pictures of other males just to have the privileage and be like TAADDDDAAAA HAAAAY i've found pictures of other young men guys haaaaay  ??? ;D

POST ONE PIC BIG BOI CHAOS PLEASE SIR  ;D
#

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2011, 07:42:31 PM »

hahahah 38yr old old man "chaos ::)" sound a little bit angry there big boi  ;D
You honestly think that I'm going to be as pathethic as you, and spend time and effort digging up pictures of other males just to have the privileage and be like TAADDDDAAAA HAAAAY i've found pictures of other young men guys haaaaay  ??? ;D

POST ONE PIC BIG BOI CHAOS PLEASE SIR  ;D
You keep saying I'm 38......judging by your pic you look to be just as old, if not older.

But I guess being a thieving, dirty tweaker will do that to a guy. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2011, 07:47:20 PM »
You keep saying I'm 38......judging by your pic you look to be just as old, if not older.

But I guess being a thieving, dirty tweaker will do that to a guy. :-\

Sure big boi, whatever you say  ;D Are you going to post one pic or one of your massive posing videos that you mentioned or what  :-*
#

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2011, 07:55:48 PM »
Sure big boi, whatever you say  ;D Are you going to post one pic or one of your massive posing videos that you mentioned or what  :-*
They are all around......here......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2011, 08:00:59 PM »
CAN I BE AN ELF?  :P

you can be alf not elf

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
Re: approved new elfs
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2011, 08:26:18 PM »
why are their no females elves... :( :( :( >:( >:( >:(
Because our job is to be in the kitchen for the elves and to fetch their beers.   :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2011, 08:27:17 PM »
deep inside you know you  want to  get  gangbanged  by gh15 pupils
Sure I'll bring the dildo and get them to bend over.   :P

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
with all to respect I havent heard of half of these fucking "elfs". You cant throw all your elfs into one category, I mean some of these guys are practically my age and might no there way around the source game and such but as far as actual advice and experience with drugs?  the only guys I would ask for other than gh15 for advice

Disgusted (numero uno)
Van B
No One (real  years of hand on experience)
spike (knows his gear)
Dustin (the next van..very smart guy)
Willy Grant (same reason as no one..lots of experience )
musclemcmannus (legit vet to the game..but doesnt post here much)
...when gh15 is not available these are the dudes you pm if you need advice . Tbombz I like..but..I left him out cause I dont wanna hurt my rep he aint the most liked guy around here ;D Pellius is a good guy so I think he should be on the squad cause of the loyalty he has shown to gh15.

When I ask for serious advice, u want someone who has BEEN there to those doses, not assumed what it would be like. It took me a whole damn year to figure out how my body responds to different doses of test for example..and thats only one compound. There are so many different compounds and so many combinations that experience can not be overlooked IMO. No way in hell someone with less than a decad of juicing under their belt knows their stuff THAT well. It takes time to learn. Also, dont think every  "freak" can help you and knows what they are talking about ..Your best off asking a guy with sub par to average genetics who turned himself into a freak.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: approved new elfs
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2011, 08:34:51 PM »
Because our job is to be in the kitchen for the elves and to fetch their beers.   :-\

who said i dont have female elfs?,, i have top elfs i told you so before,, oen of my top elf sadly got discovered mighty,, but i have a number of top elfs that i count on ,, every word out of their mouth  consider by me as gold,, 1 of them is female ,, i just dont want ot bring them fire like what top elf mighty went when discovred,, rest assure though! my top elfs are un UN TOUCHABLE you touch them you are done DONE with bodybuild in any shape or form,, i rely heavily on my top elfs and few of them are ifbb profesionals ,,they want and need to stay anonymous thats why i dont want another mighty apisode repeted,,

when top elf tell me something inregard to supplier  or product it will be the make or break of my postings in regard to this issue ,, my elfs are the ones who work very hard for you fellas

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2011, 08:40:20 PM »
with all to respect I havent heard of half of these fucking "elfs". You cant throw all your elfs into one category, I mean some of these guys are practically my age and might no there way around the source game and such but as far as actual advice and experience with drugs?  the only guys I would ask for other than gh15 for advice

Disgusted (numero uno)
Van B
No One (real  years of hand on experience)
spike (knows his gear)
Dustin (the next van..very smart guy)
Willy Grant (same reason as no one..lots of experience )
musclemcmannus (legit vet to the game..but doesnt post here much)
...when gh15 is not available these are the dudes you pm if you need advice . Tbombz I like..but..I left him out cause I dont wanna hurt my rep he aint the most liked guy around here ;D Pellius is a good guy so I think he should be on the squad cause of the loyalty he has shown to gh15.

When I ask for serious advice, u want someone who has BEEN there to those doses, not assumed what it would be like. It took me a whole damn year to figure out how my body responds to different doses of test for example..and thats only one compound. There are so many different compounds and so many combinations that experience can not be overlooked IMO. No way in hell someone with less than a decad of juicing under their belt knows their stuff THAT well. It takes time to learn. Also, dont think every genetic "freak" can help you and knows what they are talking about ..Your best off asking a guy with sub par to average genetics who turned himself into a freak.

van b doesnt need elf position ,, he woudnt take it ,, and he can teach me about hormones chemistry and research ,, he is his own institution doesnt need to be elf,,disgusted woudl have much problems if he did it he has his REAL FACE on the internet it would bring him FIRE! and big fire and lots of hate,, i do things for a reason ,, i try to protect good fellas,,spike is nordic's guy he doesnt need no elf position he is tight with nordic and when you tight with nordic you are in the top already,, also his face is known ,, i needed elfs to be more from the people,, its important to me that they are part of the less recognized bodybuild and the ones who purchase on a regular basis,, also top elfs approved all the new elfs,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel