Author Topic: GH15's Elf search and the results  (Read 31403 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: approved new elfs
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2011, 08:43:41 PM »
who said i dont have female elfs?,, i have top elfs i told you so before,, oen of my top elf sadly got discovered mighty,, but i have a number of top elfs that i count on ,, every word out of their mouth  consider by me as gold,, 1 of them is female ,, i just dont want ot bring them fire like what top elf mighty went when discovred,, rest assure though! my top elfs are un UN TOUCHABLE you touch them you are done DONE with bodybuild in any shape or form,, i rely heavily on my top elfs and few of them are ifbb profesionals ,,they want and need to stay anonymous thats why i dont want another mighty apisode repeted,,

when top elf tell me something inregard to supplier  or product it will be the make or break of my postings in regard to this issue ,, my elfs are the ones who work very hard for you fellas

gh15 approved

It was a joke hun.   :-*

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2011, 09:07:22 PM »
It was a joke hun.   :-*

Is that you in that pic?
#

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Re: elf announcment will on
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2011, 09:12:47 PM »
there you go!,, this is what im going to do insted of pming,, secure email insted of site,, very good very good

gh15 approved

I wouldn't use safe-mail.net    A lot of sources stopped using it recently because of some funny business.  There was a thread about it on some of the boards...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2011, 09:15:00 PM »

Is that you in that pic?
It's me in my avi.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Re: GH15's Elf search and the results
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »
you can be alf not elf

gh15 approved

LMAO!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2011, 09:17:37 PM »
It's me in my avi.

I think you might be eligible as an Elf.  ;)
#

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »

I think you might be eligible as an Elf.  ;)
I think I would rather be in the kitchen, since I enjoy cooking.   :P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »
HAhaha Crisco kid being slapped around by a woman! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2011, 09:25:13 PM »

See! This is why you'll be the first woman within the GH15 cult, you think one step ahead. A good meal for the Elfs  :P
#

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »
See! This is why you'll be the first woman within the GH15 cult, you think one step ahead. A good meal for the Elfs  :P
I know how to take care of people.  Elves can't think straight on an empty stomach.   :P

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2011, 09:31:04 PM »
you can be alf not elf

gh15 approved
come on master gh, cant i be part of your club?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2011, 09:31:59 PM »
I know how to take care of people.  Elves can't think straight on an empty stomach.   :P

Yes indeed. However, I must correct your spelling as others have tried as well. It's not Elves, it's Elfs according to God of Hormona and Testosterona  ;D
#

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2011, 09:33:14 PM »
ELF - A humorous name for a serious and interesting subject and apparently a good reason for coming together.

It kind of reminds me of the old ROBIN HOOD story and the praiseworthy efforts to overcome the Sheriff of Nottingham.

What's the bad side if I may ask?

(Please make it Robin Hood related!)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2011, 09:52:24 PM »
Does anyone even train anymore, I mean I know some of you workout but do you actually train or just take gear and hope the workout works?

epic_alien

« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2011, 10:05:40 PM »
blow up from within

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2011, 10:35:47 PM »
blow up from within
we are not talking about mdma :P

dustin

« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2011, 12:25:01 AM »
Does anyone even train anymore, I mean I know some of you workout but do you actually train or just take gear and hope the workout works?

Hell yeah, we train. Every time I step foot in the gym it feels awesome. I love getting pumped up and throwing the weights around. But the thing is, there's only so much you can talk about.

I think from what I've seen that you're a great trainer who's intuitive, knowledgeable and can pass on a lot of valuable lessons to clients and trainees. On a message board though, there's only so much of that you can really discuss. It's a lot more hands on. And I'm sure that even you can appreciate that there isn't too much that can be discussed. You get to a point where you're maxed out and the only appreciable advices can be dispensed no where else but in the gym.

gh15's given a lot of very helpful training advices, but his guidance and advices regarding hormones and lifestyle are far more helpful than anything, bar none. Bodybuilding after all is an all-drugs sport.

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: elf announcment will on
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2011, 02:32:40 AM »
am I an elf ?  ;D if not, how do I qualify  ??? (no homo)

gh15 need a computer expert with the ability to arrange a password type of thing messege board for gh15 elfs,, new gh15 elfs will be announced oct 26,, there will be addition of 4 new elfs to the already 26 ,, i needed 2 i take 4 because some of the request are just too good to pass,,  will be announce the name here,,

now,, this is important,, I NEED A COMPUTER EXPERT THAT CAN ARRANGE A FORUM PASSWORD ONLY ,, NOT SOMETHING COMLICATED ...WHEE GH15 ELFS CAN COMMUNICATE ,, THE FELLA WHO CAN DO IT WILL GET IMMEDIATE ELF POSITION

i do not want the gh15 elf forum to be known to everyone so pm me if you can do the job ,, shoudl be a simple thing i dont need complicated things

gh15 approved

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2011, 04:15:30 AM »
i also would like to ask one fella even though he didnt apply if he would join my elfs,, this is my special choice since i like his experience

palius i want him in my elfs,, if you agree let me know,,

gh15 approved

I don't know what to say. I am speechless. This is an honor bestowed on me that I could never have foreseen or predicted. I didn't even consider putting in an application because I deemed myself unworthy. After all, I'm not as "plugged in" to the cult as the rest of the others. Virtually all that I have learned has come from this board and the bible. In fact, the only boards that I go on are this one and Lewelyn's BOS which is no more. Whenever I go to any other board it's due to it being linked from here.

I accept this great honor with humility and gratitude. I do not know at present how I will be able to contribute and live up to this grave responsibility but I have faith that when the time comes I will do my best to uphold the fidelity of the historic mission at hand and give honor and reverence to my namesake: the brave and gentle Knight of the Round Table, Sir Pellias; who upon completion of all good deeds and responsibilities as ordain by God for him to do, went on to dwell in that wonderful habitation which no other mortal other than he and Sir Launcelot of the Lake had ever beheld, where upon all good men rejoiced at his great good fortune - albeit all the Court of King Arthur grieved that he had departed so far away from them never to return.

Then after awhile Parcenet said to Sir Pellias, "Messire, how wilt thou get thyself armor for to fight Sir Engamore?" "Maiden," said Sir Pellias, "I do not know at these present where I shall provide me armor; but before the time cometh for me to have to do with Sir Engamore, I have faith that I shall find armor fit for my purpose. For thou must know that it is not always the defense that a man weareth upon his body that bringeth him success, but more often it is the spirit that uplifteth him unto his undertakings. For it needs not that a man shall wear armor for to be a true knight, but only that he should do his best endeavor, with all patience and humility, as hath been ordain by God for him to do."

PART II. THE STORY OF SIR PELLIAS

Chapter First. How Queen Guinevere Went a-Maying and of How Sir Pellias Took Upon Him a Quest in Her Behalf

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2011, 04:32:16 AM »
It is always a good thing to have a set of rules or general guiding principles when one undertakes any grave responsibility or mission. One could always do worse than following the basic rules of the sacred order of the Round Table. The last rule seems especially pertinent to the historic task at hand.

The Knights of the Round Table Code of Chivalry
(The ten basic rules of the Knights of the Round Table)

To never lay down arms

To seek after wonders

When called upon, to defend the rights of the weak with all one's strength

Never to attack another member of the Round Table

To fight for the safety of one's country

To seek nothing before honor

Never to break faith for any reason

To always give glory to God in both thoughts and deeds

To grant hospitality to anyone, each according to his ability

Whether in honor or disgrace, to make a report with the greatest fidelity to truth to those who keep the annals

Swlabr

« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2011, 04:33:51 AM »
Not sure if serious... ;D ;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2011, 04:43:49 AM »
Not sure if serious... ;D ;D ;D

My friend, there are two things in life that I never joke about: The sacred laws of chivalry to which I am eternally sworn. And the shape of Chaos' head.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2011, 04:50:10 AM »
Congrats to the new Elf's - not sure of some of the names but no one, Uncle Pellius  and dustin are straight up honest guys and will do theres roles with 110 % Im sure  8)

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2011, 06:05:29 AM »
It's a big honor for me to be here!
I'm very happy for this opportunity, i live in the"world" of bodybuilding from 20 years and I'll share my experiences with a great comunity!

Thanks GH15!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2011, 06:08:12 AM »
Sign me in stud.  8)