Author Topic: GH15's Elf search and the results  (Read 31509 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: in regarding to elfs
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 12:34:15 AM »
will philsulina be sitting in prison when cought? will ifbb lose bussines? will vince mcmown wwf stop existing when jon cena cought injecting trenbolona ace into his ass in execcive rate? will the politicians wont take vince mcmown money ,, will mitt romney refuse for vinces check? maybe rick perry will?

i hav enews for you....the biggest users are the goverment officials,, aka POLICE OFFICERS,, where do you think they buy hormones at? the doc? have you look into police departments to see how many competetive bodybuild are cops? i suggest you look into it

gh15 approved

I believe you man but the same fuckers that use steroids, drugs or whatever will be the first to bust my ass and act like they just nabbed the head of a Cartel.

Mr Triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 12:35:35 AM »
Is Milos one of your Elfs he seems to fuck everyone.Ask the Wood family.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »
I believe you man but the same fuckers that use steroids, drugs or whatever will be the first to bust my ass and act like they just nabbed the head of a Cartel.

after many years in the cult i hoppe you understand that there is no bust of anyting unless it is involving DEALING NARCOTICS and dealing large LARGE dosed of hormones and also not in every country because hormones are not controlled in many countries,, gh15 is international not only americana,, in turky its non controlled in egypt non controlled in prtugal non controlled in south americana you just go to pharma get whatever you want ,, india same thing,, so....at the end of the day you talk americana here...and in americanas you will be fine unless you are dealing narcotics,, you really need to WAVE WAVEEEE with some serious balonie to get bust and i mean WAVE,, elfs are not dealers,, elfs are elfs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 12:44:59 AM »
and! when i say gh15 is international what it mean is that THE GH15 ASPECT OF HORMONE TALK is in regard to all nations ,, americnaa is not the only country in the world,, i have pupils in serbia and in irland and in isreal and in argentina and in egypt and in japan and in iceland even!  

the world is not evolved only around americana ,, the gh15 aspect of hormones approach is international,, and the all gh15 talk is in a universal language ,, eventhough i dont like china

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 12:46:06 AM »
now you no damn well phil insulin doesnt deserve to be compared to john cena at least john cena has a job lol Phils prolly on twitter telling people gh15 compared me to john cena

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 12:52:01 AM »
and! when i say gh15 is international what it mean is that THE GH15 ASPECT OF HORMONE TALK is in regard to all nations ,, americnaa is not the only country in the world,, i have pupils in serbia and in irland and in isreal and in argentina and in egypt and in japan and in iceland even!  

the world is not evolved only around americana ,, the gh15 aspect of hormones approach is international,, and the all gh15 talk is in a universal language ,, eventhough i dont like china

gh15 approved

I understand about international.  It wasn't that long ago steroids were not controlled here.  Over 20 years ago this friend shipped a huge box stuffed with testosterona, anadrol, everything under the sun basically.  The roids didn't get him in trouble in as much as the liquid codeine, demerol, vallium.  He only did a year for that but if it was done today he would be looking at over 20 guaranteed years after pleading down from the 50 years proposed from the prosecutor.  Things were much better in the 80's as you well know....lol.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: 2 elfs
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 01:19:45 AM »
Ye spotted snakes with double tongue, thorny hedgehogs be not seen
Newts and blind worms do no wrong, come not near our fairy queen

Philomel with melody, sing in our sweet lullaby
Never harm nor spell nor charm come our lovely lady nigh

Heaving spiders come not here, hence you long legged spinners hence
Beetles black approach not near, worm nor snail do no offence

Philomel with melody, sing in our sweet lullaby
Never harm nor spell nor charm come our lovely lady nigh

So goodnight with lullaby

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 01:33:10 AM »
after many years in the cult i hoppe you understand that there is no bust of anyting unless it is involving DEALING NARCOTICS and dealing large LARGE dosed of hormones and also not in every country because hormones are not controlled in many countries,, gh15 is international not only americana,, in turky its non controlled in egypt non controlled in prtugal non controlled in south americana you just go to pharma get whatever you want ,, india same thing,, so....at the end of the day you talk americana here...and in americanas you will be fine unless you are dealing narcotics,, you really need to WAVE WAVEEEE with some serious balonie to get bust and i mean WAVE,, elfs are not dealers,, elfs are elfs

gh15 approved

so when is it overboard?  is it 8 kits of gh and 20 vials?  Or are we talking about 30 kits, and 80 vials, where do you draw the line?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 02:33:55 AM »
so when is it overboard?  is it 8 kits of gh and 20 vials?  Or are we talking about 30 kits, and 80 vials, where do you draw the line?
it's just about the minimum for some...

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 02:38:51 AM »
it's just about the minimum for some...

Again, I'm far too paranoid lol

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 03:02:32 AM »
why do you need elfs? cant you do your own investigating when needed? also why not call them dwarfs? you make them sound like 16yr olds with nothing to do but sit online and wait for you to post how much tren to use or who is upsetting you. Or better yet if you really want someone hire a private detective that's
the smartest thing to do.If you are really a retired pro Bodybuilder you have WAY to much time on your hands! get a life! why on gods earth would you need an elf for? You have been in the states this long and you cannot spell worth shit! maybe take a english as a second language course at your local college or start training for the masters. Do something man! your just glued to getbig all day! not healthy! I don't think you even use steroids anymore if you are an ex-pro maybe HGH with a small dose of test but why on gods earth would you still use tren? dosn't make sense.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 03:11:31 AM »
GH15 is more common on planet earth than the CIA.

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 10:09:38 AM »
i'd be honored to be an elf but... cannot be one because i dont have long enough experience with drugs for now, but will have in a few years, but doing my best as a pupil for now, why i didnt have all this information year or two years ago is what iritates me, if i started with the right gear the way i should two years ago... but im still young there's time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
elf announcment will on
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 09:26:57 PM »
gh15 need a computer expert with the ability to arrange a password type of thing messege board for gh15 elfs,, new gh15 elfs will be announced oct 26,, there will be addition of 4 new elfs to the already 26 ,, i needed 2 i take 4 because some of the request are just too good to pass,,  will be announce the name here,,

now,, this is important,, I NEED A COMPUTER EXPERT THAT CAN ARRANGE A FORUM PASSWORD ONLY ,, NOT SOMETHING COMLICATED ...WHEE GH15 ELFS CAN COMMUNICATE ,, THE FELLA WHO CAN DO IT WILL GET IMMEDIATE ELF POSITION

i do not want the gh15 elf forum to be known to everyone so pm me if you can do the job ,, shoudl be a simple thing i dont need complicated things

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: elf announcment will on
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 09:30:33 PM »
Dear God Of Hormones,

As your pupil....are you trying to get this whole board raided by the feds  ???
#

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 09:32:12 PM »
LOL...wanted, more gimmicks for my account. Hahaha

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2011, 09:33:35 PM »
do you make them all refer to you as santa and wear bells on pointed green slippers

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2011, 09:33:46 PM »
LOL...wanted, more gimmicks for my account. Hahaha

get your sorry ass depressed unmotivating HORMONIZED DRUGGED lieing twisting self off this posting,, this is not for old geezers who failed in bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2011, 09:35:40 PM »
Dear God Of Hormones,

As your pupil....are you trying to get this whole board raided by the feds  ???

no what i am doign is saving your ass money ,, i have decided to make a big big changes to the cult approach that include abuse of bodybuilders at times,, there wil be no more abuse when im done and retire

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2011, 09:38:39 PM »
no what i am doign is saving your ass money ,, i have decided to make a big big changes to the cult approach that include abuse of bodybuilders at times,, there wil be no more abuse when im done and retire

gh15 approved

thats good. i really hope you can accomplish this goal but it is a big undertaking, a great journey so to speak, similar to the lord of the rings where the elfs were given a great burden for the betterment of the rest of humanity

good luck frodo

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2011, 09:40:54 PM »
do you make them all refer to you as santa and wear bells on pointed green slippers

;D
#

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2011, 09:41:18 PM »
the surprizing thing is ,, when gh15 write something ,, within 60 seconds there are pms coming,, this is something i never believ would happen ,, the power of internet is strong i agree,, but i dont even finish what i write and pms are in ,, it tell me one thing,, BODYBUILDERS WANT TO HELP BODYBUILDERS,, and this is the way it will go ,, there is no reason for bodybuilders to be abused anymore,, i hve my own small group of prime elfs it is very small number ,, to get there you need to really really be a profesional i have few of them on boardings ,, but i also want regular elfs that with time wil be able to replace us  we have 26 as of now ,, i need 4 more + the one who do the forum ,, over all 31 elfs hopefuly by next monday

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2011, 09:42:49 PM »
I hope you get some better elfs than the last ones.   :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2011, 09:45:08 PM »
thats good. i really hope you can accomplish this goal but it is a big undertaking, a great journey so to speak, similar to the lord of the rings where the elfs were given a great burden for the betterment of the rest of humanity

good luck frodo

the journey began long time ago ,, i have very serious elfs on other boardings,, i have few profesionals on othr boardings profesionals you KNOW,, the journey began back in 2007 when i decided to take gh15 very serious and to change the cult,, what i do now is put more knowlegable bodybuild in elf position where they can shed light on quality and other issues that will help bodybuild,, i need only 2 but decided to take 4 because there are couple high level bodybuildrs with lots of experience that i can not pass on ,, they will be very good for observing quality and other issues

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »
I hope you get some better elfs than the last ones.   :-\

my elfs are very good at what they do when it come to bodybuild related issues,, hormone quality and over all bodybuild issues,, they joke about most other things,, dont take too personaly ,, all i remember is just that they say you wrtoe with lot of !!! !!! !! on the boarding once,, they just having fun with you and i as everyone know hopefuly like to purposly enter humour into the bible,, i dont really hate women...its just an approach i decided to take

gh15 approved
fallen angel