Author Topic: Arni back on the sauce!  (Read 38777 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Arni back on the sauce!
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2011, 01:28:11 PM »
You don't need to explain to me about arnold and sergio. Like I said, neither of those were big without drugs and both had tremendous drug response.

Sergio would have been an athletic strong and ripped black guy weighing maybe 170 at 5'9-5'10. Arnold would have been a small boned soft nobody without drugs.

Sergio would have looked like a bodybuilder with or without drugs.  Arnold would have looked like a cover model for GQ without drugs.  Huge difference in genetics and genetic response to drugs. 

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »
Arnold = Best bodybuilder ever  8)
agreed.
even skinny Arnold dwarfed the average guy, arms look double the size

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2011, 01:37:19 PM »
Sergio would have looked like a bodybuilder with or without drugs.  Arnold would have looked like a cover model for GQ without drugs.  Huge difference in genetics and genetic response to drugs. 

of course sergio would have looked good without drugs but he would have been tiny. arnold, he would look like a fucking average white boy. 6'2 200lbs and pudgy.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2011, 01:37:53 PM »
agreed.

::)  Why don't you post natural pics of Arnold then.  His arms hardly dwarfed anybody's when he was off the sauce.  He was downright skinny when he wasn't competing or on the drugs.  There a few pictures that show this.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2011, 01:42:11 PM »
of course sergio would have looked good without drugs but he would have been tiny. arnold, he would look like a fucking average white boy. 6'2 200lbs and pudgy.

haha ok tough guy and just what do you consider tiny?  Idiot. 
You've obviously never seen any natural lifters with good genetics.  There are some big fucking guys out there who have great genetics and aren't "tiny".  Sergio, Harold Poole, Bertil Fox all are genetically superior human specimens that would have looked "big" off drugs as long as they worked out.  Reg Park and John Grimek, Bill Pearl were all naturally "big" guys.  Dave Draper is a naturally lean and skinny guy even at his biggest.  That is my point. 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »
You've obviously never seen any natural lifters with good genetics.  There are some big fucking guys out there who have great genetics and aren't "tiny".  Sergio, Harold Poole, Bertil Fox all are genetically superior human specimens that would have looked "big" off drugs as long as they worked out.  Reg Park and John Grimek, Bill Pearl were all naturally "big" guys.  Dave Draper is a naturally lean and skinny guy even at his biggest.  That is my point. 

shut the fuck up you nitwit

sergio would look like those ripped african dudes you see jumping around like monkies in various youtube videos. ripped, full muscle bellies but still not more than 170 at 5'9/5'10 . exactly same thing with bertil;he is not a huge guy without drugs. dense, ripped yes...huge nope. look at some of bertils early pics. small skinny guy.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2011, 01:52:18 PM »
I knew that running pic of Arnold would pop up, it's the 1 used in evey thread saying he is skinny naturally. Yea he did look noticeably thinner for him he dropped alot of size at one point in the 70's but he was still bigger than average and his arms were still big. That shot of him flexing his arm against the diver is off the sauce and is much larger.
These two he was off, posing in 76 or maybe 77 way after his stopped competing until 1980.
It's hard to tell what Arnold would look like had he never touched a weight, his early pics before steroids show good stucture and muscle shape, peaked bi's to begin with. But he started training just a boy and has done different routines, dropped size and put it on for different roles throughout his career. If he'd started training at 25 we'd have a good idea what he'd look like, he hadn't  even reached full height when he started.
::)  Why don't you post natural pics of Arnold then.  His arms hardly dwarfed anybody's when he was off the sauce.  He was downright skinny when he wasn't competing or on the drugs.  There a few pictures that show this.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2011, 02:42:28 PM »
I knew that running pic of Arnold would pop up, it's the 1 used in evey thread saying he is skinny naturally. Yea he did look noticeably thinner for him he dropped alot of size at one point in the 70's but he was still bigger than average and his arms were still big. That shot of him flexing his arm against the diver is off the sauce and is much larger.
These two he was off, posing in 76 or maybe 77 way after his stopped competing until 1980.
It's hard to tell what Arnold would look like had he never touched a weight, his early pics before steroids show good stucture and muscle shape, peaked bi's to begin with. But he started training just a boy and has done different routines, dropped size and put it on for different roles throughout his career. If he'd started training at 25 we'd have a good idea what he'd look like, he hadn't  even reached full height when he started.

Arnold was at his peak size and strength wise by the time he arrived in the USA at 18 years old!!! LMAO!  
Arnold was already using steroids heavily by the time he was 18 years old.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »

::) This is why it's so pointless in having discussions like this.  Umm yeah like you fucking know he was off the sauce in that pic?  LMAO!  Ok buddy I guess you have an historical account written down in some notebook with the exact dates Arnold started and stopped his cycles?  LMAO! 

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2011, 02:49:08 PM »

Arnold off gear looks like shit with saggy tits and sloping, hunched shoulders. Nothing to be proud about that a multi-millionaire is on HRT.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2011, 03:05:55 PM »
how do you know he was on? I posted up pics where it is believed he was off, 76/77. The same time period that running pic was taken where you think he is off.
You can't surely think that Arnold was at his peak size at 18? That was 73/74. And what I also said was we will never know what a totally untrained Arnold looks like as he started so young but already had good shape and structure in his very early pics.
::) This is why it's so pointless in having discussions like this.  Umm yeah like you fucking know he was off the sauce in that pic?  LMAO!  Ok buddy I guess you have an historical account written down in some notebook with the exact dates Arnold started and stopped his cycles?  LMAO! 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2011, 03:12:56 PM »

Arnold off gear looks like shit with saggy tits and sloping, hunched shoulders. Nothing to be proud about that a multi-millionaire is on HRT.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2011, 03:38:47 PM »
i herd arnold was most using orals.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2011, 04:04:05 PM »

Epic fail.  The man has done no man alive can do today.  And he's a billionaire.  Stick that up your ass.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »
I remember a long time ago Arnold said in an interview that he still would have been a big guy if he never got into bodybuilding.  Big meaning 6'2", 200 lbs.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2011, 07:04:11 PM »
the day someone gave him some dbol changed dude's life.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2011, 08:03:41 PM »
Epic fail.  The man has done no man alive can do today.  And he's a billionaire.  Stick that up your ass.

He isn't a billionaire. But so what if he is? Can't you criticise a billionaire? Do you also want to suck the salty semen from the end of Bill Gates' cock like you do Arnold's?

Sorry that I upset you little baby by saying something about your man's chest. ::)

Sounds like you're the one that wants something up his ass: Arnold's cock. Maybe he'll give you a dirty Sanchez if you clean the floor like a servant bitch.

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2011, 09:38:47 PM »
agreed.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2011, 03:30:48 AM »
Sergio always trained. Arnold didn't at times and had photos taken then. It's not an equal setting.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2011, 07:07:35 AM »

Have you seen what radical Muslims do to those who mock the Koran?? You, buddy, are on Egg shells.

That is the Messiah, you is talking shit about.
His father also has a Nazi pedigree 88

PT
Growth/noob loves me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2011, 08:24:52 AM »
how do you know he was on? I posted up pics where it is believed he was off, 76/77. The same time period that running pic was taken where you think he is off.
You can't surely think that Arnold was at his peak size at 18? That was 73/74. And what I also said was we will never know what a totally untrained Arnold looks like as he started so young but already had good shape and structure in his very early pics.

YES HE WAS!  He was at his all time biggest size wise when he came to the USA.  Everyone knows that dude.  He was like 265 lbs.  Vince Gironda called him a fucking cream puff.  Now he wasn't at his peak bodybuilding wise because he was puffy and was carrying a lot of fat.  But size wise Arnold was always at his biggest around 18/19 years old.  Geez dude you really don't know much about Arnold do you. 

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »
look at the pic you posted up of Arnold at 18 and 16. Not even close to his biggest carrying fat or not.
YES HE WAS!  He was at his all time biggest size wise when he came to the USA.  Everyone knows that dude.  He was like 265 lbs.  Vince Gironda called him a fucking cream puff.  Now he wasn't at his peak bodybuilding wise because he was puffy and was carrying a lot of fat.  But size wise Arnold was always at his biggest around 18/19 years old.  Geez dude you really don't know much about Arnold do you. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2011, 01:37:04 PM »

bertil fox, truly a natural monster

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2011, 03:35:30 PM »

synthol

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2011, 04:53:40 PM »