Author Topic: Gerald Celente thinks Obama will win in 2012 - he may be right.  (Read 890 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Gerald Celente thinks Obama will win in 2012 - he may be right.
« on: October 23, 2011, 06:53:05 PM »
I love how he puts it. It's the "Presidential Reality Show" (the debates) and he's the best performer. Let's face it. Most of the clowns on the debate stage are paid actors except for maybe Ron Paul and Herman Cain (but less than Paul).

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Gerald Celente thinks Obama will win in 2012 - he may be right.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »
Cain is worthless and just another status quo lobbyist funded douche.  I'm with Celente on this one after seeing what the GOP has to offer.  No standouts and I think Paul, even though I wish he'd win, doesn't stand a chance.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 11:33:12 PM »
I love how he puts it. It's the "Presidential Reality Show" (the debates) and he's the best performer. Let's face it. Most of the clowns on the debate stage are paid actors except for maybe Ron Paul and Herman Cain (but less than Paul).

He is 100% right though, as he usually is. Has been on the money time & time again.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 01:40:52 AM »
I've been saying this for a long time now.  I totally see Obama winning a second term.  I actually think it's in the bank for Obama.  That's not what I want to happen, but what I see happening...

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 06:47:34 AM »

Cain is a paid actor as well

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 06:58:35 AM »
I've been saying this for a long time now.  I totally see Obama winning a second term.  I actually think it's in the bank for Obama.  That's not what I want to happen, but what I see happening...

Absolutely, Hugo.  IMO, the writing was on the wall long before the 2011 GOP debates we're at now.  I think it's why Jeb and other heavyweights sat out til 2016.  Palin would be destroying this GOP lightweight field dude.  Really.  with all her flaws, she is a star and they are not.   Christie too.  Ryan.  Cantor.  All of them sat out.  Writing on the wall.  Obama will probably win - even intrade has it TIED despite our great depression.

Cain is worthless and just another status quo lobbyist funded douche.  I'm with Celente on this one after seeing what the GOP has to offer.  No standouts and I think Paul, even though I wish he'd win, doesn't stand a chance.

cain was bragging nonstop on piers morgan about how you always get straight answers with him.

then he comes on, and his answers are multi-facted, he tries to please everyone, and just dodges shit now that he's the frontrunner.