Author Topic: I wonder when god will stop taking a giant dump on me - Another hospital visit  (Read 5200 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
We had a horrible weekend, both my wife and my son and to an extend myself are sick with cold and flue like symptoms for the past week.
In the evening just before we were thinking of bringing my son to bed he had another high temperature seizure.
We should have really learned from last time and should have given him med right after we measured temp. and found out he had 39.4, the weird thing with kids is he was eating and even looked quite happy and BAAAM he turns into the exorcist.

As an added bonus this time when I had him in my arms twitching away eyes rolling backwards he also stopped breathing for some time and got all blue.
Tell you something guys you know what kinda man you are when your boy turns blue and your wife is hysterical beside you.

At the end we spend another long night in hospital, even if this is very common with kids of his age they still want to do all the tests.
Took him about 2h to pee - and when he was peeing he was filling the little peebag and more - my trousers full of pee screaming kids around me - some teenager who broke his leg and arm in an accident two beds beside us telling the nurse to fuck off.

good times folks.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Stark

• Getbig V

I know you were hoping for a respond from me however I am sorry to say I don't respond to new members with under 1000 post count.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
I know you were hoping for a respond from me however I am sorry to say I don't respond to new members with under 1000 post count.

That...

kind of doesn't make sense at the moment... :-\

Stark

• Getbig V
That...

kind of doesn't make sense at the moment... :-\

If you read it 10 times it makes sense.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
You deserve every dump ... racist .. nazi lover .. gore video lover .. instead of being a mature father and husband

fuck off whino

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
You deserve every dump ... racist .. nazi lover .. gore video lover .. instead of being a mature father and husband

fuck off whino
yes people often forget its not just their actions but their judgements of others which they are responsible for

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
We had a horrible weekend, both my wife and my son and to an extend myself are sick with cold and flue like symptoms for the past week.
In the evening just before we were thinking of bringing my son to bed he had another high temperature seizure.
We should have really learned from last time and should have given him med right after we measured temp. and found out he had 39.4, the weird thing with kids is he was eating and even looked quite happy and BAAAM he turns into the exorcist.

As an added bonus this time when I had him in my arms twitching away eyes rolling backwards he also stopped breathing for some time and got all blue.
Tell you something guys you know what kinda man you are when your boy turns blue and your wife is hysterical beside you.

At the end we spend another long night in hospital, even if this is very common with kids of his age they still want to do all the tests.
Took him about 2h to pee - and when he was peeing he was filling the little peebag and more - my trousers full of pee screaming kids around me - some teenager who broke his leg and arm in an accident two beds beside us telling the nurse to fuck off.

good times folks.

Having a sick child is one of the most stressfull events in a life...sorry.

Stark

• Getbig V

fuck off whino

Nice meltdown for a starter hahaha looks like you are one of my many victims :D I am sure you deserve every bit of pain I
vomited your way.

Now...
It wasn't me that was in pain and agony, it was my son, so are you saying you are wishing a 1 1/2 year old boy to be in pain?
Second I don't like Nazis.
Third I am not a racist, you're just to dump to figure out that you can play with steroytypes - people like wiggs who are smart understand that, not you of course.
Fourth point is not even worth replying to since you don't know me :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Nice meltdown for a starter hahaha looks like you are one of my many victims :D I am sure you deserve every bit of pain I
vomited your way.

Now...
It wasn't me that was in pain and agony, it was my son, so are you saying you are wishing a 1 1/2 year old boy to be in pain?
Second I don't like Nazis.
Third I am not a racist, you're just to dump to figure out that you can play with steroytypes - people like wiggs who are smart understand that, not you of course.
Fourth point is not even worth replying to since you don't know me :)

the only thing your son does not deserve is a "father" who loves war nazis killing, gore stuff, hates blacks jews..and is a major moron with a 5 yo mind in a 36 yo body

whatever he did in another life musta been bad to "deserve" a "dad" like you

Stark

• Getbig V
the only thing your son does not deserve is a "father" who loves war nazis killing, gore stuff, hates blacks jews..and is a major moron with a 5 yo mind in a 36 yo body

whatever he did in another life musta been bad to "deserve" a "dad" like you

haha just that you know I am saving all your meltdowns for later ownage :D

Keep'em coming :D

edit: I can literally see you hammering down on your 1995 brown keyboards tears of frustration rolling down your chubby cheeks :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I remember you telling us he had this same illness several months ago. Hope the lil guy is ok. But I learned about these in first aid class, not very harmful to the child but frightening for the parents.

Stark

• Getbig V
I remember you telling us he had this same illness several months ago. Hope the lil guy is ok. But I learned about these in first aid class, not very harmful to the child but frightening for the parents.

thanks,
Yes he is just one of these boys that will just get them more likely, maybe its us as well we both don't want to pump him full
with medication - I am a firm believe that the immune system needs practice.
But there is a limit to everything, so he is on antibiotics now.

my wife freaked out when he turned blue - the actual twitching and all isn't that frighting anymore.

whitewidow

Sounds like he found your illegal drug stash! maybe he popped some of your ecstasy or pain pills. you have bad karma because you have done wrong to someone.what goes around comes around and it might be somebody else in your family who takes it on the chin thats even worse than you getting the flu and turning blue.

Stark

• Getbig V
Sounds like he found your illegal drug stash! maybe he popped some of your ecstasy or pain pills. you have bad karma because you have done wrong to someone.what goes around comes around and it might be somebody else in your family who takes it on the chin thats even worse than you getting the flu and turning blue.

I'm a proud anglo saxian white supreme specimen of the Caucasian race, extremly superior to your mongrel race.

We don't take drugs

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
God tests the ones he loves.
Little Siegfried will recover  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V

good times folks.

Sentenza

• Getbig III

I wonder when god will stop taking a giant dump on me

Are you talking about GH15 or about Lee Priest?

newmom

hope you all get well soon especially little man

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella

Hope things works out for your whole family, best wishes bro
#

Sentenza

• Getbig III
Had not read your original post,i just did , i hope things turn out ok.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
hey bro.. im sorry for your son. i hope you get well soon. I hate when kids are sick. About a month ago i sprained my ankle something awful.. shit looked like a grape fruit. Went to the UCC and i had been there for 30 min before a guy with a kid shows up.. Dude this kid was a baby and he was coughing all crazy. Every time he coughed, i felt sadder and sadder for his dad who was a big dude that just looked helpless. I just told them to take my place. My ankle can wait. I was sitting playing my PSP anyway so i didnt give a shit about waiting

Hope the baby gets better...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Karma is a biotch  :D
K

firemn99111

• Getbig I
Stark, immediately you should of gave him tynelol or some anti- fever meds after you found out that he had a temp. ESP. With history of febrile seizures. When he goes into a seizure he's not getting any oxygen and 911 should be called. The number one death rate of children with febrile seizures is hypoxia or lack of oxygen. I'm sorry stark but this was your own fault and caused this bad beat . Take off his clothes next time to cool down damp towels under armpits and dont worry about immune system. This will happen again if you act like a tool . Again sorry for your son.

firemn99111

• Getbig I
Calfzilla youre a idiot on giving him false info on not being harmful to child . I've been a street medic for 15 years and you can shove that first aid class up your pie hole. When your child turned blue in your arms he was suffering from no oxygen. Some children have string runs of febrile seizures and valium or versed has to be given to break them at that point. Stark take one day off get big and do some research about seizures on webmd. God didn't do anything wrong to you . Your lack of knowledge did ESP the second time.