Author Topic: GOLD? GOOD enough Reason Why Gadaffi Was Killed & Why We're In Libya ???  (Read 12564 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: GOLD? GOOD enough Reason Why Gadaffi Was Killed & Why We're In Libya ???
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »
Good thread.  I think this is probably more likely than us giving a rats ass about saving the people of Lybia from Gadaffi all of a sudden.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2011, 12:14:28 AM »
yes libya had the highest standard of living in all of africa, but as the wealthiest country with the most resources and agovernment monopoly on all those resources (mainly oil) ensuring mass production/profits its no wonder why. it wasnt the brilliant leadership of gaddaffi, just the geographic location of libya. for all the money the country has/had.. things could have been MUCH MUCH better than they were. especially if gadaffi had not been squandering billions of dollars on his laviish lifestyle. that is probably the main reason why libyans hated him.. he lived like a king and killed off all opponents, allowed no elections and no dissent, and the people hated him for that. -

Yeah. Been watching CNN again?? Did you even watch the vid. He promise to house EVERY one of his citizens before his own parents, & his father died with-out getting his own house. All the benefits that the country got from the profits of their resources - FREE ELECTRICITY FOR ALL. FREE HEALTH CARE FOR ALL (& if the could not supply it in house, they would source it elsewhere in another country & pay for your treatment) Who needs elections when you live in a Utopia you fucking moron, parliamentary democracy, is inherently corrupt you fucking twat.
Who funds the campaign trail of the big shots like Obama, & what do they ask for in return?? (rhetorical)

but just in case you dont believe libyans hated him...

in 93 2,000 of his soldiers attempted to assassinate him. - Oh my, more jewish assassins that were bought & paid for

and several times islamic extremists from libya tried to kill him. - Oh my, more jewish assassins that were bought & paid for, just like al-CIA-da. Keep sucking it up (the Bull shit) it's what you Mushrooms are programed to do. Fucking idiot.

but keep believeing your conspiracy theories. i know they entertain you quite a bit. -  There are NO theories relating to anything I have said about Libya at all. Just public record facts you retarded clown

PT
Growth/noob loves me

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2011, 01:34:26 AM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »
Hillary Clinton the whore of Babylon playing her role to at tee