Author Topic: WHAT TO DO NEXT?  (Read 3106 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
« on: October 24, 2011, 12:26:56 PM »
Just finished a 14 week precontest cycle of doing tren ace / masterion/ test prop. Didnt make the cut this year and although bigger and in better condition then last year, was still not big enough size wise to challenge the top slots!

I really only did 14 weeks of aas the whole year and didnt do any mass producing cycles earlier in the year just the precontest cycle only,  but have deciede to stay on now and try and make some meaningful gains for next year's nationals!

Picked up a niggling shoulder injury not bad but no its there!

So was goin to take a week off training and was considering going onto more of a mass producing cycle with slower acting compounds for next 12 weeks

Equipose 600mg

Test 350 at 700mg

Masteron enthanate 200mg

hgh 3 ius daily

What do you guys reckon on this cycle or would it be best to do PCT for a while and get back on this cycle again afterwards? ???

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
Re: WHAT TO DO NEXT?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 12:32:44 PM »
I will be interested in other comments.  From what I have read, the HGH dose is low for muscle growth.  I have seen more like 6-10 being the norm for a growth cycle, and more around 4 when trying to cut.

I cannot comment from personal experience, thats why I am interested in wha the other replies say.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 12:39:38 PM »
could bump it up to 6 iu  if required? Removed it 2 weeks ago for contest puposes but could reintroduce it now at 6ius if required ???

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:03:05 AM »
thinking of prehaps putting tren ace in there somewhere but how much & how often would you suggest with the above compounds? ???

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 06:53:13 AM »
Sorry i am new to this game of using gear and would really appreciate some feedback from the serious lads? Just want to know if what i am planning to do is ok or i am way off the mark? any comments would be much appreciated!  :)

marshallmadman

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 07:42:13 AM »
You need to start working around that shoulder. Avoid exercises that bother it. Dips and flat bench are notorious for being shoulder killers. It really depends on where the soreness is coming from.

Test E or Test C 1000mg/wk
Deca Durabolin 600-800mg/wk
Dianabol 100mg/day  (3-4 wks on 2 wks off and repeat) perhaps even go up in dose
HGH at least 6iu's/day

The Deca will help that shoulder. Really concentrate on squats and lower body compound movements while trying to bring up upper body weak points.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 08:28:19 AM »
Thankyou for the reply went swimming today and i could feel the shoulder to start with but got better oce warmed up! Got up to some pretty heavy presses (personal bests every workout)  on both incline and shoulder press on just that precotest cycle but had to switch to machines in the last 2 weeks although I could still shift a fair amount of weight on these machies with only a little bit of pain so i am guessig it wasnt that bad. ???

Just a bit worried in putting those compounds that retain alot of water as I am naturally quite estrogenic and was planning on trying to stay leaner this year while gaining some quailty muscle? Just feel if i add the dianabol & deca might blow up like a ballown and lose any condition i might of ever had?

Already gone from 210 225 since saturday but hopefully this is just rebound as i am not really eating any real shit just a lot more quality carbs.

Really feel my arms are undersized at 5' 8 and currently 17.5 iinchs the rest is good so some proper offseason mass training and good chemicals and hopefully i can change my look with a solid year attack at it!

Will even think about slin and sin to try and bring the biggest package possible next year although i know nothin about these chemicals and would probably need pros help to get it right!

Thanks for the one response though i started to feel like no one wants to talk to me on here  ;D

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 05:58:15 AM »
oK think of deceided on what do do next!

Goin to use

Test enthante 1000mg per/week

Masteron enthante 200mg per/week (for estrogen control)

Equipose 600mg per /week

Tren Ace mon wed friday 100mg per week

Gh 6ius per day

I have gained about 14lbs since show but most water i think as can still see all abs although legs have smoothed out

Continuing this week with a 50/50/50 tren/ mast/ prop and starting the above course from Monday!

Just want some lean gains to build on from where i am as i am now in single digits b/f wise.

Any comments would be much appreicated! reckon i would shoot these compunds mon & thursday ie twice per week! 8)

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »

Goin to use

Equipose 600mg per /week

Gh 6ius per day

I have gained about 14lbs since show but most water i think as can still see all abs although legs have smoothed out

Continuing this week with a 50/50/50 tren/ mast/ prop and starting the above course from Monday!

Just want some lean gains to build on from where i am as i am now in single digits b/f wise.

Any comments would be much appreicated! reckon i would shoot these compunds mon & thursday ie twice per week! 8)

Looks pretty good man, I'm doing something similar from my post-contest.

4 ius of gh (first time with gh)
700 prop
525 tren
750 eq
150 mast

Up 25 pounds from post cycle.  Water added but not much fat at all.  GH plus tren is a hell of a combo.  Eating 6-7 times a day.  Sometimes 2 dirty meals a day.  Icecream, pizza, burgers etc, snack on chocolate bars, donuts time from time.  Mostly sticking with egg whites, oats, chicken, potatoes, little red meat, some rice, french toast, homemade pancakes...all the good stuff.  Love GH.  Little over 2 plus weeks into this cycle.  Running some ephidrene to help a bit with water.  Go to bed with a belly but to my surprise I wake up and still have solid 6 pack with intercostal line running down abs.  Muscles always feel full.  Unreal pumps in the gym.  Getting fucking annoyed at eveyone telling me how jacked im looking and how big my arms look. 

Good luck

Id up the tren a touch if you want to look a little better

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 04:28:55 PM »
Yes sounds like me man doing the same thing eating clean 80% of time but adding in Protein bars and finishing off 2 litres of low fat icecream sometimes before bed!! and banging in the Gh same time!!! Downing a few litres of pineapple juice but mainly eating oats, egg whites , fish, turkey chicken rice & potatos! Doing some herbal direutics to help with the extra water taken on but really hope to stay lean and just grow!!!  I train mon/tues/thurs /friday/sat so maybe ill put the Tren Ace in on the days that I train & that will take me up to 500mg a week of tren which should be enough to keep the condition? ???

Cornelius Funk

• Getbig II
  • I'm a truth addict
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 04:52:27 PM »

Goin to use

Equipose 600mg per /week

Gh 6ius per day

This looks great and the diet you mentioned as well. The only thing I have to offer is this. If your shoulder is bothering you, deca might be a better choice than eq. Only speaking from my experiences here. I'm no expert. I realize you may have decided on eq because of the bloat associated with deca, but with GH in there... Just my $0.02. Best of luck on this and nationals.
shit I gota headrush

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 05:06:03 PM »
Yes I was considering the Deca to but someone in the gym told me never to mix tren & Deca as it = Bitch tits? 

Cornelius Funk

• Getbig II
  • I'm a truth addict
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 05:18:14 PM »
Yes I was considering the Deca to but someone in the gym told me never to mix tren & Deca as it = Bitch tits? 
I've heard that too, but never had a problem with it myself.  You're running Mast too, right? I always run caber with tren anyway, just in case.
shit I gota headrush

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 05:32:32 PM »
Yes running masteron but have no caber? never needed to use it so far? could i use proviron instead I have some of that on hand? ???

Cornelius Funk

• Getbig II
  • I'm a truth addict
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 05:40:01 PM »
Yes running masteron but have no caber? never needed to use it so far? could i use proviron instead I have some of that on hand? ???
I'd say no, but there are a lot of guys here more qualified than me to answer that question. Caber's not expensive and if your shoulder really bothers you I'd go deca over eq. That's just me though.
shit I gota headrush

marshallmadman

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 09:12:33 AM »
Yeah, I did Deca/Tren once...once. Never again. They went away, but it was the first time in my life I had noticeable LUMPS under my nips. That's why the cycle I outlined did not contain Tren. There are very good ways to control the bloat, but sometimes they are counterproductive to gaining as much mass as you could.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 03:18:46 PM »
Yes normally do 3 1/2 plates on shoulder press 160kg for reps!!! Today most i can do is 100kg for reps!! Side laterals are limited to cables so I reckon goin to have to go the Deca route to try and cure the problem! Goin to have to risk throwing the condition for a while and dropping the tren for now! Goin to treat it like a kind of bridging cycle until the shoulder is sorted and then back on the tren and Equipose hgh higher dose etc again!

Never done deca before but was thinking of doing this cycle with some things i have actually got at the moment without having to reorder again.

800mg Deca
400mg test enthante
400mg test cypionate
400mg bolderene

HGH 6iu daily

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 09:25:46 PM »

tren doesn't aromatize but progesterone activity is elevated and if taken with other aromatizable synthetic hormones (which is virtually always) the gyno effect is more pronounced. maybe nandrolone phenylpropionate instead of deca? (theoretically less bloof right?)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 12:05:39 PM »
Don't think i will be able to source that Deca you mentioned so would have to stick with the standard one! I took the tren ace out today!  do you think I will be good to go with the Deca on Monday? Is that enough time to avoid any chance of the bitch tits coming on? Also is it a good idea to run mastron at say 200mg per week for anti-estrogen with the Deca & Test?  ???