Author Topic: Every realize your peers are losers.  (Read 4924 times)

MikMaq

Every realize your peers are losers.
« on: October 24, 2011, 03:29:32 PM »
Just moved back to capital city, getting back in touch with a few old friends and alot of people I'm suppose to be friendly with. First time seeing alot of these people in 2-3 years, and it was pretty weird. I realized alot of the people I use to know haven't moved on or done anything since the last time I've hung out with them. They've all gotten fat, bald, lazy, unsuccessful, haven't touched a weight in years, haven't matured since high school, dating chicks that "use" to be hot, successful but totally boring, etc. I didn't really see this coming(i'm 24) but it seems like everyone aside from myself have hit a brick wall.

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
Re: Every realize your peers are losers.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 03:33:20 PM »
I feel you, exact same thing right here, except I've seen them evolving the way you described on a daily basis.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »
I get depressed when I go home for the holidays. Same old people doing the same old thing living like townies. They all look like shit except for a couple of us who are addicted to working out. I'm 27 it's pathetic! The girls have all gotten fat to!

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 03:35:40 PM »
Just moved back to capital city, getting back in touch with a few old friends and alot of people I'm suppose to be friendly with. First time seeing alot of these people in 2-3 years, and it was pretty weird. I realized alot of the people I used to know have moved on or done something since the last time I've hung out with them. I've gotten fat, bald, lazy, unsuccessful, haven't touched a weight in years, haven't matured since high school, dating chicks that "use" to be hot, successful but totally boring, etc. I didn't really see this coming(i'm 24) but it seems like out of everyone only I have hit a brick wall.
Team Pat Banana

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 03:37:15 PM »
Just moved back to capital city, getting back in touch with a few old friends and alot of people I'm suppose to be friendly with. First time seeing alot of these people in 2-3 years, and it was pretty weird. I realized alot of the people I use to know haven't moved on or done anything since the last time I've hung out with them. They've all gotten fat, bald, lazy, unsuccessful, haven't touched a weight in years, haven't matured since high school, dating chicks that "use" to be hot, successful but totally boring, etc. I didn't really see this coming(i'm 24) but it seems like everyone aside from myself have hit a brick wall.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »

gh15 approved

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 03:40:37 PM »
I see what you have done there ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 03:49:33 PM »
I feel you, exact same thing right here, except I've seen them evolving the way you described on a daily basis.
Nah for me it was a little different. I gravitated to my group of people because they had showed some potential back when we were 19-22, I assumed over the last 2 years they'd keep up the progress, but they've all turned to shit.

A few of my friends were dating total babes, but have since been dumped, a few of my friends were in a band but have since given up on it, and most of myfriends, are either done school and have gotten lazy in their new jobs, or desperately trying to get a better job/education.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »
You have to be the most boring poster on here, we don't want to hear your life stories.
Team Pat Banana

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 03:53:24 PM »

=they're simply living.

asstropin

MikMaq

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 03:55:17 PM »

=they're simply living.

I'm living, but I prefer to live better than people that try to just get by, when the fuck did self improvement become some big taboo in our culture. ???

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 03:57:06 PM »
it only gets worse my friend, I am over 40 now and when I see people I knew from 15-20 years ago I pretend not to recognize them, or I quickly vacate the area non detected by them - 99.9% are now fatty fats. On the odd occasion I see someone who was unkind to me from years ago I will acknowledge them but say "wow ! what happened to you ??" etc...
K

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 03:57:34 PM »

as you get older thing gonna get worse...i'm 33 and when i see guy around me between 28-35 y/o looking 10 years older than me, bald fat impotent, with two divorce, shitty life, ex wife and stupid children, there life are endless pain.

it's even more tragic and pathetic when it's old close friend.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 04:03:11 PM »
I'm living, but I prefer to live better than people that try to just get by, when the fuck did self improvement become some big taboo in our culture. ???

that was ironic, i don't want to pay that kind of price "for living".

self improvment doesn't exist in France, you're supposed to follow the way...getting fatter, smoking, booze, junk food, shitty life, and all the "excuse" are furnished...

i smoke because of this, i get fat because of my children, i get bald because of my house...

smart and aware people don't follow that way.

asstropin

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 04:13:19 PM »

as you get older thing gonna get worse...i'm 33 and when i see guy around me between 28-35 y/o looking 10 years older than me, bald fat impotent, with two divorce, shitty life, ex wife and stupid children, there life are endless pain.

it's even more tragic and pathetic when it's old close friend.
Yeah well as you get older looks aren't really a big deal, but when your in your mid 20's and single you need to keep up with everyone else. But I'll agree about the divorce and all their other shit.

People just don't plan very well, they tend to put all their shit into one basket until their stench seeps through. This is the difference between positive thinking and proactive thinking. A positive thinker will just get fat and say oh well my family will love me anyway, a proactive thinker will keep themselves fit and healthy out of respect to the ones they love knowing full well nothing last forever.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »
I went to a small HS so they invite alumni to the Christmas parties every year. I went the last 3 years or so and it is comical how fat and ugly they have all become and they won't shut up about how big I got

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 06:06:11 PM »
yeah i'm 24 as well and most of the "hot girls" from my high school days are fat slobs now. :-X i think i lot of it is due to the fact that they no longer have sports to be involved in. and yes they all use the "i had a baby" excuse. having a BABY DOES NOT MAKE YOU FAT. you just retain water momentarily. EATING GARBAGE DAY IN AND DAY OUT (AND EVEN MORE GARBAGE NOW CAUSE YOU'RE "EATING FOR TWO" ;) ;) MAKES YOU FAT. ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 06:09:11 PM »
I have no fucking peers..........

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 06:10:01 PM »
.......And neither should you!

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 04:51:42 AM »
yeah i'm 24 as well and most of the "hot girls" from my high school days are fat slobs now. :-X i think i lot of it is due to the fact that they no longer have sports to be involved in. and yes they all use the "i had a baby" excuse. having a BABY DOES NOT MAKE YOU FAT. you just retain water momentarily. EATING GARBAGE DAY IN AND DAY OUT (AND EVEN MORE GARBAGE NOW CAUSE YOU'RE "EATING FOR TWO" ;) ;) MAKES YOU FAT. ::)
This is why I ain't gettin married until after the kid has been popped out.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 07:19:10 AM »

you sound very unhappy.  Are you depressed.  I am willing to bet most of these old friends are much happier with life than you chasing a goal that will never be accomplished.

TEAM Nasser

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 07:22:10 AM »
you sound very unhappy.  Are you depressed.  I am willing to bet most of these old friends are much happier with life than you chasing a goal that will never be accomplished.

I am guessing you are now a depressed fatty fat that "used" to be a popular guy ?
K

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 07:57:39 AM »
An old acquittance {not really a friend} just moved back to the city.never knew he moved away or cared.
now it's really weird cuz he keeps trying to contact me and my friends.we've all moved on,become successful.
so now now this kid has moved back into the city.he couldn't cut it out of town so now what makes him think he can make it here?
i hope he drives into a brick wall.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 07:59:32 AM »
An old acquittance {not really a friend} just moved back to the city.never knew he moved away or cared.
now it's really weird cuz he keeps trying to contact me and my friends.we've all moved on,become successful.
so now now this kid has moved back into the city.he couldn't cut it out of town so now what makes him think he can make it here?
i hope he drives into a brick wall.

Take him out on one of your drinking binges and he probably will at full speed.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 08:01:06 AM »
Take him out on one of your drinking binges and he probably will at full speed.

Lol ;D