Author Topic: Are Colombian and Brazilian women Wifey material?  (Read 71416 times)

j_mtl

• Getbig II
Re: Are Colombian and Brazilian women Wifey material?
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2011, 10:57:13 PM »
to all my gringo friends.... a little advice, if you ever meet a good latin woman that u think is marriage material, date her at least 2-3 years, by then they will probably had tried to stab you or cut your cock a few times, so you will know that you are a fuking retard for staying around for so long.

in order of craziness

1-  cubans
2-  puerto ricans
3-  brazilians
4-  colombians

best sex ever  i tell you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2011, 03:21:58 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2011, 03:58:26 AM »
to all my gringo friends.... a little advice, if you ever meet a good latin woman that u think is marriage material, date her at least 2-3 years, by then they will probably had tried to stab you or cut your cock a few times, so you will know that you are a fuking retard for staying around for so long.

in order of craziness

1-  cubans
2-  puerto ricans
3-  brazilians
4-  colombians

Give me the 911 on Cubans since I'm one.  Most Cubans North of the Border are white and Ok to do.  Ricans are mouthy but Dominicans are more crazy.  Ask Victor Martinez. I'd put Salvadorians (hot heads) on the list before Colombians.  Brasilians are possessive as the fuck. 

So, you're running thru all the Latin honeys?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2011, 04:17:41 AM »

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2011, 04:59:36 AM »
you can't compare brazilians to the rest of latin america.... very different culture... only country in latin america where portuguese is the language and not spanish.
they were colonized by the portuguese and not the spanish therefore very very different culture.
brazilian woman are great wifey material!!!!!!
the problem is that most guys who visit brazil, go to the tourist places, and only see whores!
i can tell by the comments here that 90% of the guys who visited brazil have only seen whores, says a lot about them as well.... horney bastards... ;D ;D ;D ;D
putas are great in bed, but only interressted in your money, they have no feelings. fuck them hard and leave... oh and check your wallet after.... and never , ever, have them mix you a drink...
you won't be the first to wake up in a motelroom with everything stolen from you.

real brazilian woman however are FANTASTIC wifes.... they take care of their man... dress sexy everyday! when you come home from work she will be waiting all dressed sexy and after a great meal you will have great sex! they cook, they clean, are great mothers.... not lazy, usually very smart.
the best way to end a fight, is to take her by force (not violent offcourse), they love that! will end every fight and she will be happy!  ;D

on the downside.. they ARE jealous... but that is because they know how other woman will try to take away their man....
the positive thing about that is that she will always be trying to make you happy, so you will not even look at other woman.
i love brazilian woman... better then these cold euro bitches who can't even cook an egg! and where everything is complicated....

can't speak about other latin countries , since i have not been there, but i do no brazilian woman...
so wifey material? hell yes... look at the right places though and avoid the tourist locations.... and the favelas lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2011, 05:01:36 AM »

Can a natural athlete achieve this level of vascularity Tito?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2011, 05:19:18 AM »

in order of craziness

1-  cubans
2-  puerto ricans
3-  brazilians
4-  colombians

I would replace Puerto Ricans with Dominicans, also I would out Cubans third or fourth in terms of pure sex appeal
I

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2011, 05:27:12 AM »
can't speak about other latin countries , since i have not been there, but i do no brazilian woman...
so wifey material? hell yes... look at the right places though and avoid the tourist locations.... and the favelas lol!

my friend's, an exec director of a npo and univ profess in Portuguese, wife grew up in a favela.  beautiful woman and more trust worthy than those money grabbing and status searching witches in leblon and ipanema.  my other friend didn't do too bad with his wife from Olinda.

as far as tourist areas, it's ok to deal with girls who work regular jobs vs working girls if you understand what i'm saying.

obviously, my man, gracie, will straighten this nonsense out as usual.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2011, 06:21:46 AM »
my friend's, an exec director of a npo and univ profess in Portuguese, wife grew up in a favela.  beautiful woman and more trust worthy than those money grabbing and status searching witches in leblon and ipanema.  my other friend didn't do too bad with his wife from Olinda.

as far as tourist areas, it's ok to deal with girls who work regular jobs vs working girls if you understand what i'm saying.

yes offcourse woman with a nomal job are ok, that was the whole point i was making...
and about your friends, sure you got nice girls there as well..... but as a visiting gringo better to stay away from these places...that was what i meant...

it's just that brazilians get a bad rep, especially the woman. Because of macho tourist guys who go and fuck puta's all day, then go home and talk about brazilian woman that way. as if they are all prostitutes....
not true at all!
usually these guys can't get laid at home, and go and live as if they were kings in brazil..... sad individuals....
real brazilian woman are great....
Be Happy,
Optimus

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2011, 07:47:24 AM »
yes offcourse woman with a nomal job are ok, that was the whole point i was making...
and about your friends, sure you got nice girls there as well..... but as a visiting gringo better to stay away from these places...that was what i meant...

it's just that brazilians get a bad rep, especially the woman. Because of macho tourist guys who go and fuck puta's all day, then go home and talk about brazilian woman that way. as if they are all prostitutes....
not true at all!
usually these guys can't get laid at home, and go and live as if they were kings in brazil..... sad individuals....
real brazilian woman are great....

Agreed!

My man, Gracie, explain this...

Ocupacao da Rocinha / Vidigal 10 de Novemebro. 

Is this more Olympic and World cup  suppression BS.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2011, 07:51:15 AM »
Agreed!

My man, Gracie, explain this...

Ocupacao da Rocinha / Vidigal 10 de Novemebro. 

Is this more Olympic and World cup  suppression BS.
"Your man Gracie" is a racist piece of shit. ::)
An embarrassment to all educated Brazilians world wide.
!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2011, 07:55:39 AM »

Gracie is a white Brasilian, probably Germanic or Italian descent.  But he is also young, so Social Consciousness is not his best point.  What he is comes with the territory if you have spent any time in Brasil.  How did you come to your conclusion?  I don't remember any exchanges between you and Gracie.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2011, 08:14:24 AM »
Gracie is a white Brasilian, probably Germanic or Italian descent.  But he is also young, so Social Consciousness is not his best point.  What he is comes with the territory if you have spent any time in Brasil.  How did you come to your conclusion?  I don't remember any exchanges between you and Gracie.
lol
We have had plenty of "exchanges". He tries to go off on some "Brazil is superior to America" bullshit, and I sometimes like to smack him down purely for my own enjoyment. :P

Gracie's racism has not particularly come out with me personally...however, it has been evident in many of his other posts, such as his map of the world where all the most attractive people come from northern Europe and Brazil, and all the least attractive people are from Africa.  ::) Of course that makes ZERO sense, given that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, not to mention the little fact that over 50% of Brazilians possess African ancestry. ;) The fucker is probably part Black himself, although Gracie would deny it until his dying breath. lol Those horny Portuguese were banging native Indian and African women like crazy for centuries.

Youth is not an excuse for being patently racist and ill informed. I don't know how old "Gracie" is, but that is just a bullshit excuse you are providing for your boy.

I am married to a Flori girl, and Brazilian women can make for fantastic wives/girlfriends. Just like anywhere else...you must choose wisely.  ;) I find Brazilian women in general to be much more laid back than many of their Latina counterparts.

The craziest chick I ever dated was a half Cuban-half Dominican chick from Jersey City. Oh-my-God. The woman gave me more drama than a Meryl Streep movie.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2011, 08:21:00 AM »
This gem's for "your man Gracie", "G_Thang"!  ;D

!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2011, 02:17:42 PM »
lol
We have had plenty of "exchanges". He tries to go off on some "Brazil is superior to America" bullshit, and I sometimes like to smack him down purely for my own enjoyment. :P

Gracie's racism has not particularly come out with me personally...however, it has been evident in many of his other posts, such as his map of the world where all the most attractive people come from northern Europe and Brazil, and all the least attractive people are from Africa.  ::) Of course that makes ZERO sense, given that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, not to mention the little fact that over 50% of Brazilians possess African ancestry. ;) The fucker is probably part Black himself, although Gracie would deny it until his dying breath. lol Those horny Portuguese were banging native Indian and African women like crazy for centuries.

Youth is not an excuse for being patently racist and ill informed. I don't know how old "Gracie" is, but that is just a bullshit excuse you are providing for your boy.

I am married to a Flori girl, and Brazilian women can make for fantastic wives/girlfriends. Just like anywhere else...you must choose wisely.  ;) I find Brazilian women in general to be much more laid back than many of their Latina counterparts.

The craziest chick I ever dated was a half Cuban-half Dominican chick from Jersey City. Oh-my-God. The woman gave me more drama than a Meryl Streep movie.

benny b, my left wing brother, you more right than you know

genetic studies on the brazilian population show that the male line is almost all white/portuguese. The female line however is all over the fuckin place, indigenous, african, portuguse, italian, etc.

basically a few alpha males fucked their genes through the whole population.; it is a crazy case of what is called the 'ancestor effect' in genetics

they are were the real ronaldos

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2011, 06:49:26 PM »

Hey G. whats going on?

bitch blanca was talking a lot crap... it seems he does not like me... maybe i'm confuse

Should i ask him? yes let me go ask him..  be right back.

What's up? you don't like me? I guess if wasn't for the ocean that separate us, you will probably beat the shit out of me.

Did i got that right?

Please let me know.

With love.

Gracie J J.
Gracie Rules

max_rep1975

• Getbig I
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2011, 04:43:55 AM »
i like this subject :)
What about Jamaicans ?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Are Columbian and Brazilian women Wifey material?
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2011, 10:43:33 AM »
Good one, I went to Columbia this year, great place! Seriously If you go I advice you to learn Salsa. Go to a beginner class, good way to hook up with Chicks anywayz  ;)
lord id be in heaven in that place. :o

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2011, 12:17:19 PM »
SHAKIRA!  SHAKIRA!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2011, 04:00:39 PM »

in order of craziness

1-  cubans
2-  puerto ricans
3-  brazilians
4-  colombians

Cubans the craziest? Damn I am dating a cuban woman now....she is a bit of a head case but best blow jobs I ever got...and an amazing ass.

I have been with 3 black women and they were no where near the best in bed I ever had so I disagree with that.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2011, 04:03:42 PM »
this is the kind of shit i dream about, waking up and finding myself eating wings at this place. :o

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2011, 04:30:44 PM »
who are you, and what did you do with the fat fuck that used to post under this handle?

is that other guy still alive or has he been fed to the pigs/ aka family down south?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Are Columbian and Brazilian women Wifey material?
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2011, 04:38:07 PM »
I know enough spanish to get by, and love eating salsa, but dancing? Well not anymore.
And then she'll leave for a dude who can (that's if you got with her)...it shows willingness to know the culture...to appreciate her far more...if not, she'll seek that out on the sly.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2011, 04:56:01 PM »
this is the kind of shit i dream about, waking up and finding myself eating wings at this place. :o
Id rather wake up and eat the girl on the lefts pussy  :o  :D

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2011, 04:56:12 PM »
the thing about women is the same as the thing about men

nationality means nothing. family background and life status means everything

you get girl from a good family background which is in/has higher education (i mean real university here-not degree in nutrition from south alabama ) or has a stable professional job and odds are u will be ok

you get a industry girl (or something like that ) and well she can be from saudi or Afghanistan but odds are you will be fucked over